Dr Lizzy

Platinum Member
May 25, 2009
Right here in JF. . . .

There is a certain gentleman,
who posseses the qualities of a real man
One with uncompromising principles,
And great ambitions.
His irresistible charm. . . takes me by storm.
Lizzy

Natamani kuwe na wakaka wanaofanana na huyu in the real world, wanaojielewa na kuelewa wengine. Wenye mawazo ambayo sio ya kibinafsi kama ya wengine tuliowazoea, wenye mioyo ya dhahabu kama wake, wenye msimamo kama yeye, heshima na akili kama zake. A real husband material. . . a man worth loving.

I was actually available, but your fellow Luckiest woman found me lonely amidst the cold sea!...she grabbed me down to her nest!
Hahahahaha. . . . .
Siwezi nikabahatisha hata mdogo wako au binamu?

Wifi, my brother is out there.. Waiting for you to open your eyes, start trusting, relax and let him carry you to the clouds against the soft winds. But u need to open ur hand to embrace his. God has put him out there just for you to complete his weaknesses and so that he can magnify ur strength

Mi napenda zile thread zako za kuponda kuliko hii..
Doto mishipa yangu ya damu imeacha kufaya kazi ghafla..
Hahahaha. Kurwa hutaki na mie niwe nacheka cheka kila saa? Tulia bana labda ataniMP tufanye kweli.

Wifi, my brother is out there.. Waiting for you to open your eyes, start trusting, relax and let him carry you to the clouds against the soft winds. But u need to open ur hand to embrace his. God has put him out there just for you to complete his weaknesses and so that he can magnify ur strength

So lovely wifi. . .AHSANTE. I hope he reads this and take a couple of steps towards me.

Back
Top Bottom