siku miti yote inapoteleza!!!!

Ms Judith

JF-Expert Member
Dec 24, 2010
Death came to a guy and said,”my friend, today is your day". The guy said, "but I am not ready". Death said, "well you are next on my list".

So the guy told death, " that's ok; why don't you take a seat and I will get you something to eat before we go". Death said, " alright then".

The guy gave death some food with sleeping pills in it, death finished eating and fell asleep.

The guy removed his name from top of the list to the bottom of the list.

So when death woke up, he said to the guy, “I will start from the bottom of the list because you have been so nice to me".

hahahahaha....hii imekaa vema. hata yule fundi mjenzi alipewa kazi ya kujenga nyumba ya boss wake..kutokana na uvivu wake na kutoipenda ila kazi akajenga nyumba mbaya mbaya isiyo imara. basi nyumba ilipokamilika..akamkabidhi tajiri nyumba yake. Tajiri akamwambia HIYO nilidhamiriwa uijenge iwe yako....jamaa alipata mshangao na masikitiko kwani angejua ingekuwa yake angeijenga kwa ustadi na ubora wa hali ya juu

Death came to a guy and said,”my friend, today is your day". The guy said, "but I am not ready". Death said, "well you are next on my list".

So the guy told death, " that's ok; why don't you take a seat and I will get you something to eat before we go". Death said, " alright then".

The guy gave death some food with sleeping pills in it, death finished eating and fell asleep.

The guy removed his name from top of the list to the bottom of the list.

So when death woke up, he said to the guy, “I will start from the bottom of the list because you have been so nice to me".

Kudadadadeki, nahisi kijimimba changu cha mwezi mmoja kasoro kinatoka.

1 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom