Shosti, Dena Amsi,Hashycool na Pdidy nimewasikia I am back...........

Shosti, Dena Amsi,Hashycool na Pdidy nimewasikia I am back...........

Mohammed Hamad

JF-Expert Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2011
Posts
3,988
Reaction score
1,310
Dear Shosti, Pdidy and Dena Amsi for the PM,

Thank you, Asprin , Bubu Ataka Kusema , WomanOfSubstance, Fidel80, FirstLady1, Freestyler ,Gurudumu , HengeInkoskaz , , Kaizer , Katavi ,Kimey , klorokwini , LD, Michelle , Miss Judith MwanajamiiOne , Mwenzetu ,Mzee Mwanakijiji, Nguruvi3 ,PakaJimmy , RealMan ,Rose1980,Shapu The Finest, VoiceOfReason , WiseLady ,Yo Yo and Zion Daughter, , ,hashycool and others for your support and contribution on my threads and posts.

Greetings,

I must admit have good relation for the short period as friends which is very sweet and fruitful. I have learned a lot from you guys…….. experience and expert guidance's, which I can never forget in lifetime to come.

And a day has come to say I am back and we will be together as friends in good faith and relation. This is to due to your PM's the threads and comments on those threads asking to return.



Lastly, I thank all of you JF members which I haven't mentioned your names for the excellent relation we had during my presence. We are one BIG family lets share what we have.


Yours sincerely,

Mohammed Shossi.

 
tuhakikishie ulikuwa hupigi chabo???!!! umeonaje posti zao za kukulilia??? kuondoka JEIFU kaaaaaaaazi!,long live JF!:rain:
 
Welcome back my brother,this means a lot.....i missed you jamani!!
 
tuhakikishie ulikuwa hupigi chabo???!!! umeonaje posti zao za kukulilia??? kuondoka JEIFU kaaaaaaaazi!,long live JF!:rain:

Shosti nimekuwa nikiwasiliana nae akinishawishi nirudi mwisho leo kama saa limoja lililopita ndio nikaona nisimvunje odo wangu. Ni uamuzi tu ukiamua basi hakuna linaloshindikana...........
 
Dear Shosti, Pdidy and Dena Amsi for the PM,

Thank you, Asprin , Bubu Ataka Kusema ,Fidel80, FirstLady1, Freestyler ,Gurudumu , Henge ,Inkoskaz , , Kaizer , Katavi ,Kimey , klorokwini , LD, Michelle , Miss Judith MwanajamiiOne , Mwenzetu ,Mzee Mwanakijiji ,Nguruvi3 ,PakaJimmy , RealMan ,Rose1980,Shapu The Finest, VoiceOfReason , WiseLady ,Yo Yo and Zion Daughter, hashycool and others for your support and contribution on my threads and posts.

Greetings,

I must admit have good relation for the short period as friends which is very sweet and fruitful. I have learned a lot from you guys…….. experience and expert guidance's, which I can never forget in lifetime to come.

And a day has come to say I am back and we will be together as friends in good faith and relation. This is to due to your PM's the threads and comments on those threads asking to return.



Lastly, I thank all of you JF members which I haven't mentioned your names for the excellent relation we had during my presence. We are one BIG family lets share what we have.


Yours sincerely,

Mohammed Shossi.

Na wee jamaa yangu inaelekea unapenda saaaana misifa na kutukuzwa....over Manji wa Yanga!

JF ni free forum.. wee ingia au utoke kwa raha zako...sio kulalama lalama ooh sijui nini au nani kafanya nini au kile.

Hizo ni tabia za kidemu (samahani akina dada/mama - dont take any offence..this is an old school gimmick!)
 
tuhakikishie ulikuwa hupigi chabo???!!! umeonaje posti zao za kukulilia??? kuondoka JEIFU kaaaaaaaazi!,long live JF!:rain:

Exactly sissy! Huyu jamaa haeleweki anafikiri unaweza kutafuta umaarufu kupitia JF.
Get a life Mohamed Shosti (aka Malaria Sugu!)
 
Dear Shosti, Pdidy and Dena Amsi for the PM,

Thank you, Asprin , Bubu Ataka Kusema ,Fidel80, FirstLady1, Freestyler ,Gurudumu , Henge ,Inkoskaz , , Kaizer , Katavi ,Kimey , klorokwini , LD, Michelle , Miss Judith MwanajamiiOne , Mwenzetu ,Mzee Mwanakijiji ,Nguruvi3 ,PakaJimmy , RealMan ,Rose1980,Shapu The Finest, VoiceOfReason , WiseLady ,Yo Yo and Zion Daughter, hashycool and others for your support and contribution on my threads and posts.

Greetings,

I must admit have good relation for the short period as friends which is very sweet and fruitful. I have learned a lot from you guys…….. experience and expert guidance's, which I can never forget in lifetime to come.

And a day has come to say I am back and we will be together as friends in good faith and relation. This is to due to your PM's the threads and comments on those threads asking to return.



Lastly, I thank all of you JF members which I haven't mentioned your names for the excellent relation we had during my presence. We are one BIG family lets share what we have.


Yours sincerely,

Mohammed Shossi.

Thanks....
 
Nikisema mkuu kuwa utarudi, nilishajaribu mara kibao kuondoka but addiction ya hii kitu bora hata ukavuta sigara!
 
Na wee jamaa yangu inaelekea unapenda saaaana misifa na kutukuzwa....over Manji wa Yanga!

JF ni free forum.. wee ingia au utoke kwa raha zako...sio kulalama lalama ooh sijui nini au nani kafanya nini au kile.

Hizo ni tabia za kidemu (samahani akina dada/mama - dont take any offence..this is an old school gimmick!)

Shukran ila mie sijui mipasho ningekujibu zaidi ila kwa leo nakuambia shukrani.
 
Karibu tena... Mi nilifikiri Mabomu ya Gongo la mboto yamekukimbiza mjini kwa miguu!!
 
Nikisema mkuu kuwa utarudi, nilishajaribu mara kibao kuondoka but addiction ya hii kitu bora hata ukavuta sigara!

Mkuu I am not addicted that much na wala sikuwa naimiss kivile! ila waungwana wamenisihii sana kupitia simu na e mails nirudi jamvini na mie nikaona niwatendee haki.
 
ha,ha,ha,ha,ha.haaaa... Mm cna cha kusema zaid ya kukwambia karbu home mzeeya
 
Karibu tena... Mi nilifikiri Mabomu ya Gongo la mboto yamekukimbiza mjini kwa miguu!!

Asante sana mkuu ila hayo ya Gongo la Mboto si yakufanyia utani mkuu watu wamepoteza maisha na mali zao hakuna masikhara kwenye swala la kupoteza uhai! Mungu awape subra na kuwafanyia wepesi InshaAllah
 
well done kamanda! as hero as hero can be. na huyo mzembe alokulostisha ukitaka tumshuhulikie unaweza ukatupa details zake tu tukaelekea sumbawanga, lakini kama umeamua kumsamehe its ok.
welcome again buddy.
 
Back
Top Bottom