Psychedelic Drugs & Consciousness

Huu ni uzi tiba kwa wengi sisi waraibu wa nyuzi za nguvu tunakuomba uendelee kujazia minofu pia big up kaka mkwa

IMG_5146.jpg

Huu ni uzi tiba kwa wengi sisi waraibu wa nyuzi za nguvu tunakuomba uendelee kujazia minofu pia big up kaka mkwa

Sure. Huu uzi ni a living Document.

We are going to put more materials. We will explore our minds.
We will update the thread very soon
-
The Almighty did not put these plants for nothing. Think of it,

These plants are double-edged swords.

They are divine for those who have open eyes and clear minds( they are devil in chemical form for those who are blinds and living in myths as well as fantasies of the past .

John Lenon said, living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see

Let the dead bury the dead, the blind leads the blind.

Eti hizi nondo ndio nimeziona jana usiku. Nimesoma uzi mzima japa kiingereza changu si kizuri sana lakini nimeelewa madini yaliyodoshwa humu.
Ukisoma mwanzo 1-29 inasema,

Genesis 1:29

Mungu akasema, Tazama, nimewapa kila mche utoao mbegu, ulio juu ya uso wa nchi yote pia, na kila mti, ambao matunda yake yana mbegu; vitakuwa ndivyo chakula chenu;
Sasa hizi serekali zinapata wapi mamlaka ya kukataza watu kula majani ambayo mwenyezi mungu katuambia tutumie?!
Matumizi ya majani yapo ya aina nyingi kama kula, kuvuta, kupaka na kunusa. Tuachwe tupate elimu ya matumizi ya majani yenye faida kwetu.

But they are not drugs.

Swali lako ni sawa na kuuliza kwanini natumia dawa nikiumwa wakati About 40% ya dawa yenyewe ni sumu.

Paracetamol ni dawa tunatumia sana kwa maumivu, lakini je tunajua madhara yake Kwenye ini? Na ukizidisha dose unakufa. Just meza vidonge 20 vya Acetaminophen( Paracetamol) uone kama hatumuokoti Mtu.

Au dawa ya pressure kama Hydralazine, it can cause tachycardia leading to heart failure, Fluid Retention leading to oedema etc etc but ndio dawa watu wanameza.

Siku hizi magonjwa kama ya Figo, kisukari Ini yamekuwa mengi, the reason behind ni madawa tunayotumia when we are sick.

You should ask pia kama tunatumia dawa kwa ajili ya kupona, why tena zinatufanya sick zaidi.

You treat diabetes you end up in high blood pressure, diabetes haijapona tayari umeshajiongezea na pressure.

You treat Obesity you end up in
diabetes.

You treat cholesterols you end up
In heart failure and kidney disease. Figo imekufa unaanza balaa la kwenda kila week Hospial kufanyiwa Haemodyalisis. Na ukija bima wanakwambia hii haipo kwenye bima hii huduma, lipia..... my friend unapotea.

You get the point
this mind blowing

Ha ha. Umenikumbusha mbali. Mara ya kwanza kutumia DMT Yaani Ayahuasca. Nililia sana. Nikaona sijawahi kujitendea haki. Sijawahi kuwatendea haki binadamu wengi. Nikaona nilikuwa na EGO kubwa. Niliomba sana msamaha. I forgave my self and others.

Baadae nikaoneshwa kifo changu. Nikawa siamini. Nikahisi Muda wangu nimeutumia vibaya, nime poteza opportunities nyingi kwa uoga.

Guide wangu alipoona naanza kupata hizo effect , akawa anani guide , yaani nikaanza ku Transcendent Beyond the doubt and odds. Mwisho akanileta kwenye Sky, moon and starts; Aisee, nikasema kweli the world has a lot ambayo our naked eyes can not have that glimpse. Nilifanikiwa kuona the glimpse of life itself.

Niliona mambo ambayo i cannot menton here. Baadae ninakumbuka sipaswi kuipoteza hii chance. Nikaomba pen na Karatasi. Kwa kweli my life from that point , I became a new being. It is hard to stay mad.

Hard to explain.
Mzee uliona kifo chako,hii ni part ambayo natamani niielewe zaidi
Sijapitia huu uzi wote kama kuna sehemu umeelezea nipe link yake

I mean,uliona future?,jinsi gani utakufa?,au ulikufa mda huo?

Na experience yako ulivyoona hizo nyota ilikuaje?,au ni kama ile scene ya dr strange baada ya kufunguliwa "third eye" na the ancient one
(Kama ni mtazamaji wa movie za marvel)

Jean-Paul Sartre was inspired to pursue philosophy due to Mescaline Injection.

Sartre decided to take an injection of mescaline in 1935 to better understand consciousness, and in hope of generally gaining inspiration.

The experience informed his essay Imagination: A Psychological Critique (1936) and led to the novel that made him famous, Nausea (1938), which features psychedelic imagery.

However, for Sartre, the mescaline experience had its price, a price of terror:

The Price of Mescaline Injection

My first contact with mescaline took place in a partially-lighted room in which all objects changed shape according to real perspective.

There was an umbrella hanging on a coat rack, and I had the impression it was a vulture( Ndege aina ya Mbwewe).

The cloth part of the umbrella became the wings, and then there was a neck and a kind of beak( Mdomo wa Ndege) It was seen like that. …

And when I left the room I had strange visions, too. I saw a man as a toad( Chura) running in the street. And finally, when I got back to Rouen, I saw Beaver’s shoe as a big fat fly. … I immediately foresaw that all this was leading me—why I can’t imagine—to chronic hallucinatory psychosis.

For several weeks after taking mescaline I had lived with the idea that I was being pursued by giant lobsters.

However, I understood that the oversized lobsters were not real, but this insight brought me no comfort, since it seemed to suggest that I was going insane.

Maelezo hapo juu ni ya Bwana Sartre who overdosed Mescaline. Mescaline uki inject inakuwa ni more powerful and it can give you unpleasant imaginations.

IMG_5251.jpg

Mmea wa San Pedro-Cactus wenye ingredient ya Mescaline as a Psychedelic Substance which give you an insight of oneself.

Mescaline at therapeutic dose, gives you an insight and ability to supersede the bondage of human conditions and become liberated being. ( kuondoa uchafu wote tuliowekewa kwenye akili zetu wakati wa utoto).

Wote tuliwekewa uchafu na takataka kwenye akili zetu.....Mescaline as Psychedelic inakupa fursa ya kuufuta huo uchafu na kuwa kiumbe kipya kama ulivyozaliwa with no ego, discrimination etc etc.

It increases your mental strength and creativity beyond thoughts. Nilitumia Juice ya San Pedro nikiwa some where kwenye nchi fulani katika nyumba ya Ibada yao.

France and German hutumia sana huu mmea wa San Pedro kama ishara ya Liberation to mankind , ni ishara pia ya Mankind Becoming one brotherhood . Ambapo kimsingi haiwezi kuja kutokea binadamu tukawa kitu kimoja.... it will never happen.

Tayari mifumo ilishawekwa to divide the human race . Divide and Conquer it is the law of our age.

Mmea wa San Pedro hupendelewa kupandwa kwenye institution backyard like school , College , University to remind us who we truly are ,for those who contemplate ( Kwa wenye tafakuru)

Halikadhalika, mmea huu kwa fadhila za Mescaline una siri nyingi katika fumbo la maisha ya mwanaadamu katika dhumuni lake la kuutafuta ukweli wa lengo juu ya yeye kuwepo duniani.

One of the human condition tulizowekewa kwenye Childhood yetu almost everyone ni kukiogopa KIFO as a tool to manipulate us na kuaminishwa kuwa tumekuja duniani kuabudu tu. That statement closes the doors for discussion. It prevents people from revealing their inner secrets and becoming one brotherhood.

Aidha, kwa kutambua hilo, the human race is blessed with these Psychedelic plants ...... for those who are willing to step out of the human conditions .

Think about it and I dedicate to those who are reading ; my favorite song by John Lenon ———IMAGINE. ( listen-lyrics) — The truth has been hidden everywhere, my friends .
——

The other plant , Peyote wenye Mescaline ingredients as Psychedelic substance

IMG_5252.jpg

Always usifanye kitu bila ya kuwa na knowledge ya kutosha.

These are forbidden plants ....... the trees of good and evil . Depends on how you perceive them .

You can steal knowledge from these plants if you choose to ..... or else ..you can be in mental institutions if you are not making up your mind.

The Choice is yours .... choose it wisely

Fredrick Nietzsche

anatudokeza kwamba;
There are two states in which man arrives kwenye feeling of existence yake; namely
dreaming and in intoxication( having Psychedelic).

Atheists wengi wanamjua sana huyu ana Masterpiece yake , kazi nzuri sana kwenye kitabu chake .

—- Beyond Good and Evil. In place of the Christian God and His Morality.

Aliandika hicho kitabu akiwa kwenye Trip Of Consciousness, a mixture of Chloral hydrate with Potassium Bromide.

Fredrick Nicha ingested variety of drugs which influenced his works....however, those drugs zikaanza kumuathiri and turn him into god.

Kazi zake nyingi zinatumika mpaka leo.
IMG_5254.jpg

Back
Top Bottom