Premarital Test

BAK

JF-Expert Member
Feb 11, 2007
My girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year when we decided to get married. My parents helped us in every way, and my friends encouraged me. My girlfriend? She was a dream! There was only one thing bothering me.

That one thing was her younger sister. My prospective sister-in-law
was twenty years of age, wore tight miniskirts, and low cut blouses. She
would regularly bend down when near me, and I got many a pleasant view of
her underwear. It had to be deliberate. She never did it when she was near anyone else. One day little sister calls and asked me to come over to
check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived. She whispered
to me that soon I was to be married, and she had feelings and desires for me
that she could not overcome and did not really want to overcome. She told
me that she wanted to make ! love to me just once before I got married
and committed my life to her sister. I was in total shock and could not
say a word. She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want to go ahead with it just come up and get me." I was stunned. I was frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. When she reached the top, she
pulled down her panties and threw them down the stairs at me.

I stood there for a moment, then turned and went straight to the front door. I opened the door and stepped out of the house and walked straight toward my car. My future father-in-law was standing outside. With tears in his eyes, he hugged me and said, "We are very happy that you have passed our little test.We could not ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the
family!"

The moral of this story is.......... Scroll down please

Always keep your condoms in your car.

OOOH BUBU u made my day,so he actually didnt pass the test! bravo

dont knw how the guy felt when he saw the father in law ... guess all his system if not the network went down ... only the heart was functioning ... thanks B.A.K

May be this father-in-law came out in advance. You might have committed the thing if he was late. It was unfair test. And you passed unfairly. Anyway congrats!

dont knw how the guy felt when he saw the father in law ... guess all his system if not the network went down ... only the heart was functioning ... thanks B.A.K

Unafreeze mwili mzima unaweza hata kupata kigugumizi cha ghafla :)
Naima unaondoka kweli? maana hiyo signature yako inatuaga, Usiondoke tunaipenda michango yako.

Naima unaondoka kweli? maana hiyo signature yako inatuaga, Usiondoke tunaipenda michango yako.

" dont worry bubu, naimaomari says she will not take away her beating heart and it will always remain with you ...''

B.A.K kweli nilikuwa naondoka ila friends like Badonipo and you insisted i stay so i choose to stay.... we will touch base as usual ... big hug buddy ..

Guess signature yangu imekufreeze ... duh pole mpendwa

" dont worry bubu, naimaomari says she will not take away her beating heart and it will always remain with you ...''

Badonipo , thanks for this message to bubu you are indeed a good friend and and i would have indeed left bubu that heart at whatever cost

Here am again .. i have come to re-possess it in person and i hope you will welcome me back with open arms ... and i would like to apologise for bringing sadness to your heart ... i promise with time i will wipe away all the pain i caused all of you who love and truly care for me

Mhhh guess i have to buy 10000 sweets and distribute to all!!!! cheers guys

Back
Top Bottom