Rules of dating someone's wife

PAGAN

JF-Expert Member
Aug 19, 2014
RULES OF DATING SOMEONE'S WIFE;

1. Never take photos with her.

2. If you called and she hangs up, don't call her back, the husband is around.

3. Don't text her love messages.

4. Satan should not tempt you to sleep at her house even when her husband is out of the country.

5. Never book the same lodging every time you go for fun.

6. Do not involve your friends or her friends in your relationship.

7. If she calls you, receive but don't answer fast. Maybe her husband is the one calling trying to find out, let her talk first.

8. Don't call her my everything, he is borrowed. Stolen goods are the sweetest.

9. If you find yourself at her place, just lift the dress or lower the trousers halfway during voting. Don't remove everything. In case things go wrong and you need to activate temple run.

10. Most Important. STAY AWAY FROM SOMEONE'S WIFE AND FIND YOUR OWN .!

1000019471.jpg

A good friend of mine once told me that;
"...every beautiful woman is a man's plaything.."

Tangia hapo nikiona greenlights napita nao, a devil may care..!

Accept result incase you are caught, never forget, husb is the one with the trap not you.

Accept result incase you are caught, never forget, husb is the one with the trap not you.

Niliweka mazoea kwenda kwake, a single mom way uptown, hata mwanae akawa kanizoe.

One day i showed up, i knocked the door, just as usual, a kid came to open the door with a bright smile, gave her some candies as a gift, had a chit-chat and giggles.

Then guess what? Her dad or whoever he is popped-out, i stiffened a bit, said nothing, eyes fixed on him. Finally, in a brotherly way he asked me to leave the compound b4 calling the guards.

I left without turning back, but memories of her and the kid are still haunting me.

Right now her office is the only place we can confine our dirty games.

• Kicheko
Reactions: Tsh
Niliweka mazoea kwenda kwake, a single mom way uptown, hata mwanae akawa kanizoe.

One day i showed up, i knocked the door, just as usual, a kid came to open the door with a bright smile, gave her some candies as a gift, had a chit-chat and giggles.

Then guess what? Her dad or whoever he is popped-out, i stiffened a bit, said nothing, eyes fixed on him. Finally, in a brotherly way he asked me to leave the compound b4 calling the guards.

I left without without turning back, but memories of her and the kid are still haunting me.

Rightnow her office is the only place we can confine our dirty games.
😂😂😂

I left without turning back, but memories of her and the kid are still haunting me.

Right now her office is the only place we can confine our dirty games.
You are lucky it was not a trap, just without a deliberate cause.

Dunia tuliyofikia ni ya kufundishana uzinzi kweli

Mungu umefika wakati wa kukifuta na kuondoa kizazi hiki

9. If you find yourself at her place, just lift the dress or lower the trousers halfway during voting. Don't remove everything. In case things go wrong and you need to activate temple run.
You must be retarded, bold enough to visit a married woman's place.

Back
Top Bottom