Pasaka: Asili, umuhimu wake na tamaduni zetu

Pasaka: Asili, umuhimu wake na tamaduni zetu

I do not even know why I am replying this.

I might be Mr Smart Pants Yes!!

But you are full nonsense absolute Yes!!

After made two paragraphs of comments then you ask me to answer a question, So who is a Mr SMART PANTS Now.

Do your homework before you jump on issues before knowing whether you made a comment or asking a question DUMB!!!.

Do not bother to reply this comment cause I have got no time for you.

Ciao for good!!!

I am too irresistible plonker!

You ain't going nowhere! Just a big pretender! Who scared to have a proper argument with a man!

Answer a simple question!

Do smart person really believe that GOD was born and died??!

And if that is the case! I do feel sorry 4 ur old lady who pay the school fee!
 
Kafie mbele mbumbumbu mkubwa wewe.
I am too irresistible plonker!

You ain't going nowhere! Just a big pretender! Who scared to have a proper argument with a man!

Answer a simple question!

Do smart person really believe that GOD was born and died??!

And if that is the case! I do feel sorry 4 ur old lady who pay the school fee!
 
Ni majira ya mwezi wa sita na ni Mara moja kwa mwaka.

Na pia naomba uniambie kalenda ya kiyahudi na gregorian inapishana miezi mingapi?

Na wasabato wanasherekea pasaka mara ngapi na mwezi wa ngapi.
 
14 Bible Verses That Indicate Jesus Is Not God
Bible Verses That Indicate Jesus Is Not God The Creator

1. Matthew 24:36
No one knows about that day or hour, not even the Son , but the
Father only .
Here Jesus makes a distinction between what he knows
and what the Father knows.

2. Matthew 26:39
My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me, yet
not as I will, but as Thou will.
Jesus’ will is likewise autonomous from God’s Will.
Jesus is seeking acquiescence to God’s will.

3. John 5:26
For as the Father has life in Himself, so he has granted the Son
to have life in himself.
Jesus received his life from God. God received his life
from no one. He is eternally self-existent.

4. John 5:30
By myself, I can do nothing: I judge only as I hear, and my
judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who has
sent me.
Jesus says, “by myself, I can do nothing.” This indicates
that Jesus is relying upon his own relationship with
God. He is not trying to “please myself” but rather is
seeking to “please the one who sent me.”

5. John 5:19
The Son can do nothing by himself ; he can do only what he sees
the Father doing, because whatever the Father does, the Son does
also.
Jesus declares that he is following a pattern laid down
by God. He is expressing obedience to God.

6. Mark 10:18
Why do you call me good ? No one is good, except God alone .
Here Jesus emphatically makes a distinction between
himself and God.

7. John 14:28
The Father is greater than I.
This is another strong statement that makes a
distinction between Jesus and God.

8. Matthew 6:9
Our Father, which art in Heaven.
He didn’t pray, Our Father, which art standing right
here!”

9. Matthew 27:46
My God, My God, why hast thou forsaken me?
Inconceivable if he is God the Creator.

10. John 17:21-23
. . .that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me
and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may
believe that you have sent me. . ..that they may be one as we are
one : I in them and you in me.
In this prayer Jesus defines the term “to be one.” It is
clearly accomplished through the relationship of two
autonomous beings. Christian believers are to model
their relationship (to become one) after the
relationship of God and Christ (as God and Christ are
one). Notice that “to be one” does not mean to be “one
and the same.”

11. 1 Corinthians 15:27-28
For he "has put everything under his feet." Now when it says
that "everything" has been put under him, it is clear that this
does not include God himself , who put everything under Christ.
When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made
subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may
be all in all .
Paul declares that God put everything under Christ,
except God himself. Instead God rules all things
through Christ. (remember: “through him all things
were made.”)

12. Hebrews 1:3
The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact
representation of his being.
Jesus is the exact representation of his being. I send my
representative to Congress. He is not me, myself. He is
my representative.

13. Hebrews 4:15 (compared with James 1:13)
For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize
with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in
every way, just as we are —yet without sin.
Jesus has been tempted in every way, just as we are,
yet he never sinned. See
James 1:13: When tempted, no one should say, God is tempting
me. For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt.
Jesus was tempted in every way, but God cannot be
tempted. This is why Jesus said, “don’t call me good,
none are good, only God.”

14. Hebrews 5:7-9
During the days of Jesus' life on earth, he offered up prayers and
petitions with loud cries and tears to the one who could save
him from death , and he was heard because of his reverent
submission. Although he was a son, he learned obedience from
what he suffered and, once made perfect, he became the source
of eternal salvation for all who obey him
Jesus had to walk a course of faith and obedience in
order to achieve perfection. By achieving perfection,
Jesus “became” the source of eternal salvation
 
Hahahaha mkuu mi si msabato nahamisha upepo kwa kamanda Ntuzu teh teh teh



Naam! Tatizo la huyo tedo mtu ukianza kumwaga data hapa anabaki kutoa lugha chafu! Msamehe bure tu huyo! Lkn haachi kuwataja wasabato
 
Last edited by a moderator:
EASTER imetokana na neno ASTARTE meaning a goddess worshipped by phonesians. Yaani alikuwa kiungu wa kike alieabudiwa enzi hizoo. Kwa maana hiyo Easter iliingizwa kinyemela tu na wapagani au wapingaji wa imani dhabiti ya Yesu Kristo alie hai. Neo halisi na kwenye Biblia kwa Mkristo wa kweli ni PASSOVER/PASAKA na si EASTER.
 
Naam! Tatizo la huyo tedo mtu ukianza kumwaga data hapa anabaki kutoa lugha chafu! Msamehe bure tu huyo! Lkn haachi kuwataja wasabato

Wamemkosea nini?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
14 Bible Verses That Indicate Jesus Is Not God
Bible Verses That Indicate Jesus Is Not God The Creator

1. Matthew 24:36
No one knows about that day or hour, not even the Son , but the
Father only .
Here Jesus makes a distinction between what he knows
and what the Father knows.

2. Matthew 26:39
My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me, yet
not as I will, but as Thou will.
Jesus’ will is likewise autonomous from God’s Will.
Jesus is seeking acquiescence to God’s will.

3. John 5:26
For as the Father has life in Himself, so he has granted the Son
to have life in himself.
Jesus received his life from God. God received his life
from no one. He is eternally self-existent.

4. John 5:30
By myself, I can do nothing: I judge only as I hear, and my
judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who has
sent me.
Jesus says, “by myself, I can do nothing.” USE A KJV BIBLE
 
Yah, ni passover na sio easter. hata kabla YESU hajakamatwa siku ya sikukuu ya pasaka ndipo alipo waambia wanafunzi kuwa mnikumbuke kwa kufanya hivyo (kula mkate=mwili na kunywa divai=damu yake).
 
We ulikuwa hujui kuwa hii pasaka ni sherehe ilio igwa kutoka kwa Wapagani!?

Hakuna ushahidi hata mmoja unaosema yesu alifufuka tarehe 20/4!
Ispokuwa jamaa wamechakachua tu!

Hivi miaka yote pasaka huwa ni tarehe na mwezi sawa? Au huwa ni tofauti? Je biblia imeonyesha mahala popote kuwa pasaka ilikuwa tarehe ngapi?
 
14 Bible Verses That Indicate Jesus Is Not God
Bible Verses That Indicate Jesus Is Not God The Creator

1. Matthew 24:36
No one knows about that day or hour, not even the Son , but the
Father only .
Here Jesus makes a distinction between what he knows
and what the Father knows.

2. Matthew 26:39
My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me, yet
not as I will, but as Thou will.
Jesus’ will is likewise autonomous from God’s Will.
Jesus is seeking acquiescence to God’s will.

3. John 5:26
For as the Father has life in Himself, so he has granted the Son
to have life in himself.
Jesus received his life from God. God received his life
from no one. He is eternally self-existent.

4. John 5:30
By myself, I can do nothing: I judge only as I hear, and my
judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who has
sent me.
Jesus says, “by myself, I can do nothing.” This indicates
that Jesus is relying upon his own relationship with
God. He is not trying to “please myself” but rather is
seeking to “please the one who sent me.”

5. John 5:19
The Son can do nothing by himself ; he can do only what he sees
the Father doing, because whatever the Father does, the Son does
also.
Jesus declares that he is following a pattern laid down
by God. He is expressing obedience to God.

6. Mark 10:18
Why do you call me good ? No one is good, except God alone .
Here Jesus emphatically makes a distinction between
himself and God.

7. John 14:28
The Father is greater than I.
This is another strong statement that makes a
distinction between Jesus and God.

8. Matthew 6:9
Our Father, which art in Heaven.
He didn’t pray, Our Father, which art standing right
here!”

9. Matthew 27:46
My God, My God, why hast thou forsaken me?
Inconceivable if he is God the Creator.

10. John 17:21-23
. . .that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me
and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may
believe that you have sent me. . ..that they may be one as we are
one : I in them and you in me.
In this prayer Jesus defines the term “to be one.” It is
clearly accomplished through the relationship of two
autonomous beings. Christian believers are to model
their relationship (to become one) after the
relationship of God and Christ (as God and Christ are
one). Notice that “to be one” does not mean to be “one
and the same.”

11. 1 Corinthians 15:27-28
For he "has put everything under his feet." Now when it says
that "everything" has been put under him, it is clear that this
does not include God himself , who put everything under Christ.
When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made
subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may
be all in all .
Paul declares that God put everything under Christ,
except God himself. Instead God rules all things
through Christ. (remember: “through him all things
were made.”)

12. Hebrews 1:3
The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact
representation of his being.
Jesus is the exact representation of his being. I send my
representative to Congress. He is not me, myself. He is
my representative.

13. Hebrews 4:15 (compared with James 1:13)
For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize
with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in
every way, just as we are —yet without sin.
Jesus has been tempted in every way, just as we are,
yet he never sinned. See
James 1:13: When tempted, no one should say, God is tempting
me. For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt.
Jesus was tempted in every way, but God cannot be
tempted. This is why Jesus said, “don’t call me good,
none are good, only God.”

14. Hebrews 5:7-9
During the days of Jesus' life on earth, he offered up prayers and
petitions with loud cries and tears to the one who could save
him from death , and he was heard because of his reverent
submission. Although he was a son, he learned obedience from
what he suffered and, once made perfect, he became the source
of eternal salvation for all who obey him
Jesus had to walk a course of faith and obedience in
order to achieve perfection. By achieving perfection,
Jesus “became” the source of eternal salvation

Mbona hauweki verse zinazoonyesha kuwa yeye ni Mwana wa Mungu na kama ni mwana wa Mungu kwanini asiwe Mungu mwana.... Go and re-read again.
 
Wadau msaada tafadhali.Hivi tarehe yasiku ya pasaka hupangwaje, na nani? Hatimaye kukubalikana wakristu wote duniani bila kujali dhehebu?
 
Back
Top Bottom