Observations zangu baada ya kumiliki bastola kwa miaka 10

Observations zangu baada ya kumiliki bastola kwa miaka 10

Hivi punde

JF-Expert Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2017
Posts
2,554
Reaction score
8,627
WanaJF,

Mwaka 2009 niliomba bastola kihalali kwa ulinzi binafsi kutokana na mazingira ya shughuli zangu za kiuchumi, nilipewa bastola aina ya Beretta yenye risasi 12.

Nilipewa masharti, tahadhari na conditions za kuitunza, kutembea nayo na kuihifadhi ili isilete madhara kwangu binafsi, familia na wadau wengine.

Mimi ni mtumiaji wa beer vizuri tu, nilijikaza nikasema potelea pote.

Kuna mambo ambayo nimegundua baada ya kuimiliki kwa miaka hiyo 10:

1. Inaleta kakiburi na kujiamini kupitiliza kwa mtu yeyote, mazingira yoyote na kwa hali yoyote. Inaongeza kujiamini sana.

2. Mara nyingi nikilewa huko Baa nilikuwa nagombana na washikaji zangu lakini sikuwahi kuitoa wala kufyatua hovyo, hata mke alikuwa anaboa wakati mwingine lakini napiga moyo konde na hakuwahi kuiona na hajui kama nina chombo cha moto.

3. Utembeaji nayo ni mgumu sana maana haitakiwi mtu aione. Nilijitahidi sana sikuwahi kuhisiwa kama ninayo wala kuonesha mtu.

4. Mara kadhaa nikiwa nasafirisha mizigo yangu usiku kwa gari kubwa nimekumbana sana na vibaka wakining'inia kwenye magari, nimeshafyatua kadhaa hewani kujiweka salama.

5. Kwakweli sijawahi kukutana na majambazi nikaitumia. Sijawahi kuvamiwa kamwe

6. Ukiwa nayo mwili unakuwa sensitive sana, bora upoteze pesa kuliko hicho kifaa.

Ushauri:
Kama huna issue kubwa sana, usiombe kumiliki silaha ni mateso sana, kifo ni nje nje.

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
 
Hivi punde,

Nadhani hujapita JKT maana unaambiwa unaweza muachia rafiki yako mkeo lakini. Silaha hakabidhiwi mtu awaye yote. Ule ni msalaba wako na Golgotha utaufikisha peke yako, kwani hakuna Simon Mkirene wa kukusaidia.

Kwangu hizo ndio ushauri mkuu kati ya mambo uliyoandika. Kudos kwa kubaini ukweli halisi in a hardway

Bazazi


Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
 
I GAVE YOU POWER- NAS

Damn! Look how muh-fuckers use a nigga
Just use me for whatever the *** they want
I don't get to say shit
Just grab me, just do what the *** they want
Sell me, throw me away
Niggaz just don't give a *** about a nigga like me right?
Like I'm a f... I'm a gun, shit
It's like I'm a motherfuckin gun
I can't believe this shit...
Word up... (word up)
I seen some cold nights and bloody days
They grab and me bullets spray
They use me wrong so I sing this song 'til this day
My body is cold steel for real
I was made to kill, that's why they keep me concealed
Under car seats they sneak me in clubs
Been in the hands of mad thugs
They feed me when they load me with mad slugs
Seventeen precisely, one in my head
They call me Desert Eagle, semi-auto with lead
I'm seven inches four pounds, been through so many towns
Ohio to Little Rock to Canarsie, livin harshly
Beat up and battered, they pull me out
I watch as niggaz scattered, makin me kill
But what I feel it never mattered
When I'm empty I'm quiet, findin myself fiendin to be fired
A broken safety, niggaz place me in shelves
Under beds, so I beg for my next owner to be a thoroughbred
Keep me full up with hollow heads
How you like me now? I go blaow
It's that shit that moves crowds makin every ghetto foul
I might have took your first child
Scarred your life, crippled your style
I gave you power
I made you buck wild
How you like me now? I go blaow
It's that shit that moves crowds makin every ghetto foul
I might have took your first child
Scarred your life, crippled your style
I gave you power
I made you buck wild
Always I'm in some shit, my abdomen is the clip
The barrel is my dick, uncircumcised
Pull my skin back and cock me, I bust off when they unlock me
Results of what happens to niggaz shock me
I see niggaz bleedin runnin from me in fear, stunningly tears
Fall down the eyes of these so-called tough guys, for years
I've been used in robberies, givin niggaz heart to follow me
Placin peoples in graves, funerals made cause I was sprayed
I was laid in a shelf, with a grenade
Met a wrecked-up tech with numbers on his chest that say
Five-two-oh-nine-three-eight-five and zero
Had a serial defaced, hopin one day, police would place
Where he came from, a name or some sort of person to claim him
Tired of murderin, made him wanna be a plain gun
But yo I had some other plans, like the next time the beef is on
I make myself jam right in my owner's hand
How you like me now? I go blaow
It's that shit that moves crowds makin every ghetto foul
I might have took your first child
Scarred your life, crippled your style
I gave you power
I made you buck wild
How you like me now? I go blaow
It's that shit that moves crowds makin every ghetto foul
I might have took your first child
Scarred your life, crippled your style
I gave you power
I made you buck wild
Yo, weeks went by and I'm surprised
Still stuck in the shelf with all the things that an outlaw hides
Besides me it's bullets, two vests and then a nine
There's a grenade in a box, and that tech that kept cryin
Cause he ain't been cleaned in a year, he's rusty as clear
He's bout to fall to pieces, cause of his murder career
Yo, I can hear somebody comin in, open the shelf
His eyes bubblin, he said, "It was on"
I felt his palm troubled him shakin
Somebody stomped him out, his dome was achin
He placed me on his waist, the moment I've been waitin
My creation was for blacks to kill blacks
It's gats like me that accidentally, go off, makin niggaz memories
But this time, it's done intentionally
He walked me outside, saw this cat
Cocked me back, said, "Remember me?"
He pulled the trigger but I held on, it felt wrong
Knowing niggaz is waiting in hell for 'im
He squeezed harder, I didn't budge, sick of the blood
Sick of the thugs, sick of wrath of the, next man's grudge
What the other kid did was pull out, no doubt
A newer me in better shape, before he lit out, he lead the chase
My owner fell to the floor, his wig split so fast
I didn't know he was hit, it's over with
Heard mad niggaz screamin, niggaz runnin, cops is comin
Now I'm happy, until I felt somebody else grab me
Damn
 
Asante bro nimeachiwa ya mirathi naona bora niwaachie polisi

Nimeona maswali mengi ngoja ninyoshe maelezo


Ni hivi hiyo silaha, nilishaikabidhi polisi kwa hifadhi na ndio utaratibu.

Na nikitaka iwe yangu taratibu za kumilikishwa nimeelekezwa. Ila kwa uzoefu wa huyo mwenzangu bora niiachane nayo.

Kuna wengine wamepata muwasho wa kuitumia kwa kisa kidogo sana kama kubishana na dereva wa daladala.

Naona bora niwaachie polisi au serikali
Nadhani imeeleweka sasa.

Ina maana ni yangu ila natakiwa nifuate taratibu ili niweze kuimiliki na kuitumia




Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
 
Issue ndogo sana hii inatokea sana na watu wanashuhudia. 👇
Ila kumfumania mke/mume ndani ya 6 kwa 6 na mtu mwingine halaf ukamsamehe, bila kupepesa macho huy mtu apewe ruhusa amiliki silaha
 
Hivi punde, Nas"


"Got Yourself A Gun"

[sample singing]
"Woke up this mornin', you got yourself a gun, you got yourself a gun"..

[Chorus]
Yo I'm livin' in this time behind enemy lines
so I got mine, I hope you ("got yourself a gun")
You from the hood, I hope you ("got yourself a gun"
you want beef I hope ya ("got yourself a gun")
And when I see you I'ma take what I want
so you tried to front, hope ya ("got yourself a gun")
You ain't real, hope ya ("got yourself a gun")

[Verse 1]
My first album had no famous guest appearances
the outcome, I'm was crowned the best lyricist
many years on this professional level
why would you question who's better?
the World is still mine, tattoos real
with "God's Son" across the belly, the boss of rap
you saw me in Belly with thoughts like that
to take it back to Africa, I did it with Biggie
Me and 2Pac were soldiers of the same struggle
You lames should huddle, your teams shook y'all feel
the wrath of a killer, 'cause this is my football field
Throwin' passes from a barrel, shoulder pads, apparel
but the Q.B. don't stand for no quarterback
every word is like a sawed-off blast
'cause y'all all soft and I'm the black hearse
that came to haul y'all ass in
it's for the hood by the corner store
many try, many die, come at Nas if you want a war.

[Chorus]

[Verse 2]
I'm the N the A to the S-I-R
and If I wasn't I must've been Escobar
you know the kid got his chipped tooth fixed
Hair parted with a barbers preciseness
Bravehearted for life, it's -
the return of the Golden Child, son of a blues player
so who are you playa? y'all awaited the true savior
puffin' that tropical, cups of that Vodka too
Papi chu', tore up, wake up in a hospital
Throw up? never, 'member I do this through righteous steps
you Judists thought I was gone, so in light of my death
y'all been all happy go lucky, bunch of sambos
call me Gods Son, with my pants low
I don't die slow, put them rags up like Petey Pablo
this is Nasdaq dough, in my Nascar with this Nas flow, reppin'
hit the record sto', never let me go, get my whole collection.

[Chorus]

[Verse 3]
It's - the - return of the Prince, the boss
this is real hardcore, Kid Rock and Limp Bizkit's soft
sip criss, get chips, wrist gliss, I floss
stick shift look sick up in that boxsta Porsche
with the top cut off, rich kids go and cop the source
they don't know about the blocks I'm on
and everybody wanna know where the kid live, where he rest at?
where he shop at and dress at?
know he got dough, where does he live?
is he still in the bridge?
does he really know how ill that he is?
got all of y'all watchin' my moves
my watch and my jewels
hop in my coupe, dodge interviews like that
It's not only my jewels, ice anything, plenty chains
Look at my tennis shoes, I iced that
Who am I? the back twister, lingerie ripper
automatic leg spreader, quicker brain getter
keepin' it gangsta wit' ya

[Chorus]



Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
 
Back
Top Bottom