Obama's - Post Election Thread

Ngongo

JF-Expert Member
Sep 20, 2008
t1home.cooper.02.cnn.jpg

THIS is the 106-year-old woman who provided Barack Obama with inspiration for his acceptance speech.
Ann Nixon Cooper was born just a generation past slavery.
But when Obama took to the stage as president in Chicago, he mentioned the centenarian who had once been barred from voting because of the colour of her skin.
He said: "This election had many firsts and many stories that will be told for generations. But one that's on my mind tonight is about a woman who cast her ballot in Atlanta.
"She's a lot like the millions of others who stood in line to make their voice heard in this election except for one thing - Ann Nixon Cooper is 106 years old.
"She was born just a generation past slavery; a time when there were no cars on the road or planes in the sky; when someone like her couldn't vote for two reasons - because she was a woman and because of the color of her skin.
'Yes we can'
"And tonight, I think about all that she's seen throughout her century in America - the heartache and the hope; the struggle and the progress; the times we were told that we can't, and the people who pressed on with that American creed: Yes we can."
Ann, who has outlived three of her four children, reportedly said: "I ain't got time to die.
"Even if he (Obama) didn't win, I was happy for him just to be nominated.
"The first black president – isn't that something, at 106 years old?"
Ann went to vote in a wheelchair and was helped by two caretakers.
She was born in Shelbyville, Tennessee, in 1902 and grew up in Nashville with uncles and an aunt who worked as a domestic servant for wealthy whites.
In 1922, she married Albert Cooper and the couple moved to Atlanta. Her one surviving daughter is 83.

She has 14 grandchildren living and many great-grandchildren and great-great-grandchildren.
When asked about the secret to her longevity, she said, "I don't know how it happened, but being cheerful had a lot to do with it."

Bradley effect hatimaye yashindwa kujirudia. Ni mfano kwa Watanganyika, kujifunza demokrasia ya kweli na ya kutoiba kura 2010 etc. Au mnasemaje wana JF. Ukweli na Uwazi wa kweli sio danganya toto!!

pic38.jpg

+
terrell_owens_crying.jpg

=
2427wuf.jpg

That nigga getting emotional like his babies mama wants more child support......I guess he doesn't want to cut his nuts off anymore

time to

house_cleaning.gif

Political Punch

ABC News has learned that President-elect Obama has offered the White House chief of staff job to Rep. Rahm Emanuel, D-Ill.

Emanuel, a knowledgeable source tells ABC News, has not yet given his answer. The sharp-tongued, sharp-elbowed, keenly intelligent veteran of the Clinton White House is said to have ambitions to some day be Speaker of the House. But he also has a keen sense of "duty."

Today on "Good Morning America" ABC's George Stephanopoulos reported Obama likes the fact that Emanuel "knows policy, knows politics, knows Capitol Hill" and has told associates that Emanuel would "have his back."

There is a tentative plan to announce Obama's chief of staff this week.

He's an old Clinton staffer. Smart guy, more than a bit of a prick. He once sent a dead fish to someone he didn't like

..ndio Rush Limbaugh alivyosema leo kwenye talkshow yake?? Rahm Emanuel is just fine for the Job au wewe ulikuwa unataka amrudishe Andrew Card?? STFU, angalia jinsi watu wanavyotengeneza serikali ya watu kwa ajili ya watu na sio co-operate CEOs.....

thank you.

Kwani sina akili yangu mimi mwenyewe hadi nirudie anayosema Rush?

I wonder who he will chose as undersecretary for African affairs. Personally i wouldn't want JENDAYI FRAIZER to remain at the State Department considering how little she has done for the continent, be it on human rights in Darfur, Ethiopia or DRCongo or cropping civil society in Eritrea and of course her colonial mindset statements on solving the Zimbabwe issue

Amb_Frazer1.jpg

Jendayi Fraizer

Anyway this is an opportunity for us to discus what the Obama doctrine will be

fp_front.jpg

IL_CST.jpg

the magnitude of the task facing him vis-a-vis the mountain of expectations heaped on his shoulders by the american electorate,is bound to dissillusion many.how he addresses the severe slump facing america will be crucial.pressure on him to deliver will be intense

Bradley effect actually manifested but it was overshadowed by non-white votes. America is changing demographically. Although Bantus are celebrating Obantu's win in a " we've stuck it to the White man" manner, it will be them that they will end up hurting. Think about it this way, Latinos will become a majority in the US and if you look at any latin country on this earth, Bantus are usually the underclass e.g. Cuba, Colombia, Brazil etc. Latinos will do this to Bantus when they become the majority in America. Second, when Bantus take power, the situation tends to get worse for Bantus. There will be few Obantu cronies that will benefit similar to when Mandela took over South Africa. His ANC cronies got wealthy but the rest of the population didn't fair any better. The country went south economically. So only time will tell about Obantu, but if history is any indication I wouldn't be celebrating if I were you. I would sit down and weep...

Bradley effect actually manifested but it was overshadowed by non-white votes. America is changing demographically. Although Bantus are celebrating Obantu's win in a " we've stuck it to the White man" manner, it will be them that they will end up hurting. Think about it this way, Latinos will become a majority in the US and if you look at any latin country on this earth, Bantus are usually the underclass e.g. Cuba, Colombia, Brazil etc. Latinos will do this to Bantus when they become the majority in America. Second, when Bantus take power, the situation tends to get worse for Bantus. There will be few Obantu cronies that will benefit similar to when Mandela took over South Africa. His ANC cronies got wealthy but the rest of the population didn't fair any better. The country went south economically. So only time will tell about Obantu, but if history is any indication I wouldn't be celebrating if I were you. I would sit down and weep...

We're sick and tired of your racist attitude. Please go away and don't come back. There are so many web sites that will be able to share your nonsense but not JF. MODS we already have enough of this fool, I am surprised that you're still allowing him to post this nonsense day in day out.

Kwani sina akili yangu mimi mwenyewe hadi nirudie anayosema Rush?

...ofcourse akili huna,kwani hawajakuambia wenzako? wajinga wajinga wako kina Hannity hata kuongea hawawezi mate yamewakaba....siamini mtu kama wewe uwe na akili kama Hannity,lazima umerogwa sio bure!

I think jamaa anakumbuka mbali tu kuhusu mambo ya apatheid,unajua jamaa alikuwa close sana na martin luther king jr.na walifight sana kuhakikisha black man anapata rights zake in usa.sasa anapoona wamefika mpaka kwenye upresident,its so emotional for him na anawish hata martin luther king jr.angekuwepo ashuhudie hiki kitendo.its so emotional guys.

Mods tafadhali unganisheni hizi threads za Prez-elect Obama maana ziko nyingi na ziko kila sehemu as of today zimebaki siku 75 kabla ya kuapishwa tuwe na thread moja ya kujadili watu atakaowachagua kwenye serikali yake na vitu kama hivyo.

Ahsante.
610x.jpg

Back
Top Bottom