Nyumba ya Mtoto wa Uhuru Kenyatta yadaiwa kuvamiwa na Polisi

JanguKamaJangu

JF-Expert Member
Feb 7, 2022
Uhuru Kenyatta’s Son Jomo's Karen Home Allegedly Raided By Police

Former President Uhuru Kenyatta now claims that his first-born son Jomo's residence in Karen was on Friday raided by mysterious individuals who identified themselves as police officers.

Addressing the media on Friday night, Uhuru said the alleged DCI officers using vehicles with Sudanese number plates arrived at his son’s residence seeking to ransack the place.

"I got a report from my son that he came and the watchman said they were people claiming to be DCI officers in a vehicle with Sudanese registration who claimed they want to speak and see him,” Uhuru explained.

The retired Head of State said he advised his son against allowing the officers to search the place without providing the necessary documentation.

"I told him from my knowledge when the police want to do something, they don’t come with foreign number plates, they have a warrant, they state their case and show the warrant of what they want to do," he narrated.

A security officer at the residence told the media that the unidentified personnel gave a verbal order for the family to surrender firearms they claimed were in their possession.

"They said the licensing officer said that there were firearms possessed by the family that they needed them surrendered," the guard said.

Uhuru said that after arriving he found the officers had already left the premises

Uhuru na Raila wakikua Wanajunywa Makonyagi muda wa kuhesabu kura baadae Ruto akwapa hela mawakala wa Raila Kura zikaibiwa yaliyobaki ni historia Ruto ni mkatari atawatesa sana...

Ruto yupo kama Magufuli interms of dealing with wanaomchokonoa.

Ila namuonea huruma akimaliza huo uraisi kina Kenyatta watakuwa ni mamba alietukanwa kabla ya kuvuka mto, watarudi kwenye system na watu wao wa payback kwa huyu Ruto.

Rais Mstaafu wa Kenya Uhuru Kenyatta, amesema hakuwahi kuiomba serikali impatie ulinzi wa aina yoyote na kama wameamua kuwachukua wawachukue tu kwani yeye yuko tayari kuilinda familia yake pamoja na mali zake kama walivyo Wakenya wengine na kwamba heshima yake wampatie
20230722_062206.jpg

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Uhuru na Raila wakikua Wanajunywa Makonyagi muda wa kuhesabu kura baadae Ruto akwapa hela mawakala wa Raila Kura zikaibiwa yaliyobaki ni historia Ruto ni mkatari atawatesa sana...
Ulikuwepo wewe. Punguza story za makahawa.

Back
Top Bottom