Nape's thread was my short research on Tanzanians

Miss America

Oct 21, 2011
once i was told by my friend(she) that tanzanians are not good in answering questions but i was against her...yesterday i was required to prove that...on that thread there was more than 20 comments..but none of em wasnt answering my question,..so right about now i do prove what my friend told me!
Why tanzanians are not able to answer question ?? Why when i ask em questions,they dont answer my question while they give back questions to me instead of answering.?
You have to change guys!
And i can say that is why you are poor!!!!!

MISS MWENYEWE ANAETISHIA WATU HAPA JAMVINI HUYU
attachment.php
HAPA

wewe umeshaambiwa hujui kiingilishi bado huelewi tu! mmarekani gani unaongea kingereza kibovu hivo?
andika kiswahili bwana! "mkataa kwao ni mtumwa nakikua atakuwa mwanga"

once i was told by my friend(she) that tanzanians are not good in answering questions but i was against her...yesterday i was required to prove that...on that thread there was more than 20 comments..but none of em wasnt answering my question,..so right about now i do prove what my friend told me!
Why tanzanians are not able to answer question ?? Why when i ask em questions,they dont answer my question while they give back questions to me instead of answering.?
You have to change guys!
And i can say that is why you are poor!!!!![/QUOTE

if you were twise as smart,you'd still be stupid

You have to change guys!

As much as you have not answered yet if I have the job as a translater or not…. I think it better if we start with this post… I think it should have been like below… (bila kubadilisha saana maneno yako)

I was once told by a lady friend that Tanzanians are not good at answering questions though I was against her… Yesterday I was required to prove that.. on the thread itself; there was more than twenty comments of which non had answered my questions… So right about now I have proven what my friend had told me! Why are Tanzanians not able to answer questions? Why whenever I ask them questions they do not answer but instead throw back questions at me instead of answers… You have to change guys! My though is thought is why you are poor…

Na nani kakudanganya ukijibu maswali ndio unakuwa tajiri?lol, kingredha chenyewe BOYA na IQ sufuri na u-miss wako wa Kwa Mtogole..ROFL

Weka picha yako kwanza tuthaminishe huo 'umiss kwa Mtogole' wako ili tuspoteze resources zetu kuaccomodate mashuzi yako.

once i was told by my friends(she) that tanzanians are not good in answering questions but i was against her...yesterday i was required to prove that...on that thread there was more than 20 comments..but none of em wasnt answering my question,..so right about now i do prove what my friend told me!
You have to change guys!

Nakurekebishia kizungu.........bure

I once was told by one of my friends ( a she) that Tanzanians are not very good in answering questions when asked,and I was against her opinion...yesterday I tried to prove that...in a thread I started there was more than 20 comments..but none of them answered my main question,..so right about now I agree what my friend once told me!

Why can't Tanzanians answer questions when asked? When I ask them questions, they don't answer my question instead they give back questions to me instead of answering my question.?

You have to change guys!And i can say that is why you are poor!!!! This I found to be a bit silly

Because you seem to be very good reseacher just try with this.
Just find out why they don't answer.

You have to change guys!

KWELI DUNIA INA MAMBO...

Stupid Woman - YouTube

Huyu vipi tena. Wewe si umesema haujui kithungu, hizo comment ulizisomaje?.... Acha ujinga.