Mwenzenu napenda attention!!

I SEE YOUR ARE ON A VERGE OF MAKING THE BEST OUT OF YOUR LIFE!
You are not alone dear, almost all teenagers think the same, wish the same(who wouldn't like the world to revolve around him/her, right?)
You see the problem with this is; It comes a time in your mid life when you sit a look back at your teenage years and regret much to see how silly and stupid you have been, but even worse you remember some things and the impact they had on your life is unbearable to even think about them...
Trust me : you can never handle the cost of the world revolving around you
:nono:...go back to school mdogo wetu.

i am hardly a teenager!may be not as old as you are but i am definately not a teenager!thank you though..

2late dia maybe u4got life mafupi nenda kwa mchina akutengenezee la haja huko nyuma utasomba wengi ukiwa unalitingisha hahahha

Hahahaha mpwa namaanisha kuna mabingwa wakuwataiti mabinti wenye attention kama huyu anamega alafu huyooo
Tena kama hawa wanakuwa wepesi sana mpwa, manaake ukimwambia hilo gauni limekutoa, basi akivaa gauni jengine lazima atajileta ili umwambie tena, na siku ukikosea stepu ukamwambia kwa mwonekano wako wewe inaonekana kitandani mechi extra time, basi ile attention itamfanya atake kukuonesha kweli.

NB: mie sjasema kama phina yuko hivi wajameni, nimemwongelea huyu waifu wa jirani yangu apa

2late dia maybe u4got life mafupi nenda kwa mchina akutengenezee la haja huko nyuma utasomba wengi ukiwa unalitingisha hahahha

Hahah..la mchina la nini wakati langu natural ni deadly??nah thanks;)

What your trying to be won't do you any better,just be yourself yupo atakae kupenda for what you are without much complications..hiyo ya mume wa mtu ndo balaa kabisa don't try it at home it might cost your life my dia..

Hahaha! You see, people will label you a teenager because you think like one. If you are not then grow up already!

We petcash..think like the adult you want me to believe you are!talking down on me is not helping your case kabisa..act your age!!

Kama analo la muhimu la kuniambia si aniambie hapahapa??ama anafikiri mie napenda kuanika udhaifu wangu bure tu!??

Ushauri mwingine ni binafsi jamani sio lazima kumwaga kuku kwenye mtama mwingi samahani kwenye mchele