Mwenzenu napenda attention!!

phina

JF-Expert Member
Jul 18, 2011
Jamani..all my life i have been a good kid.lakin of late i feel like i am loosing it..i just feel like the world revolves around me-at least it should!
I am trying to keep this under control but the harder i try the worst it becomes!
i wear very low neck lines kuonyesha cleavage and wear short skirts..the shorter the better!!
It is just soo..thrilling when people talk about me or look at me.
Is this normal-or am I some psycho b!t(=??
now i want to flirt with somebody elses man-make him mine if it pleases me..hello??if i can do it why not do it??

Phina, it's ok... This sounds to me like uko under 30yrs lkn I do believe you still can take control of ur life.

Attention seekers ni wengi, hii ya mme/bf wa mtu imekaa vibaya, itakutokea puani! Acha kabisa, otherwise ID hii tunaweza tusiione JF in next few months...!

Jamani..all my life i have been a good kid.lakin of late i feel like i am loosing it..i just feel like the world revolves around me-at least it should!
I am trying to keep this under control but the harder i try the worst it becomes!
i wear very low neck lines kuonyesha cleavage and wear short skirts..the shorter the better!!
now i want to flirt with somebody elses man-make him mine if it pleases me..hello??if i can do it why not do it??
Ohoooo!!! Boi...

sometimes dada zetu you try too hard hadi you lose it! Kuweni makini sababu it shows. Na hio ya kuonesha cleavage ndio mara nyingine hutoa picha mbaya sana. Of coz we appreciate a sexy looking lady but you dont really have to look like a slut for us to appreciate you.

You haven't been loved and trying at any cost but that its cheap. Be yourself atakayekupenda atakuja, mavazi kama hayo yatakukuletea of same kind na utapoteza heshima yako.

Still good man are outthere to appreciate you.

Phina, it's ok... This sounds to me like uko under 30yrs lkn I do believe you still can take control of ur life.

Attention seekers ni wengi, hii ya mme/bf wa mtu imekaa vibaya, itakutokea puani! Acha kabisa, otherwise ID hii tunaweza tusiione JF in next few months...!

I plan to tale control of my life..ndo maana nimeona i should seek for help!!

kwani mkuu kutembea na mume au b/f wa mtu ikigundulika hapa jf unakula life ban nini?
mbona wapo wengi humu ndani? au huwajui
ahahaaa otherwise u made my day

phina, nimependa uhuru wako wa kuongea................

najua hata hapa JF wapo mabinti wengi tu wenye mawazo kama yako,

lakini nafsi na aibu ya asili inawasuta kusema,

hongera yako binti kwa kuwa jasiri!

sometimes dada zetu you try too hard hadi you lose it! Kuweni makini sababu it shows. Na hio ya kuonesha cleavage ndio mara nyingine hutoa picha mbaya sana. Of coz we appreciate a sexy looking lady but you dont really have to look like a slut for us to appreciate you.

Picha mbaya kuonesha cleavage??i dont make it slutty but i show enuf to show i got it and cover the rest for mine trully!it makes me feel better about my self..

You haven't been loved and trying at any cost but that its cheap. Be yourself atakayekupenda atakuja, mavazi kama hayo yatakukuletea of same kind na utapoteza heshima yako.

Still good man are outthere to appreciate you.

I have a man..i believe he appreciates me.but why doesnt it feel enough??do i want too much??

schizophrenia @ Work..baada ya muda utaanza kusema unahisi kila mtu anakuchukia then socio-phobic..stress..kufa!!

Eti schizo??is it paranoid or delusional schizophrenia??ama some schizo-affective??coz hii inakuwa kama mania

kwani mkuu kutembea na mume au b/f wa mtu ikigundulika hapa jf unakula life ban nini?
mbona wapo wengi humu ndani? au huwajui
ahahaaa otherwise u made my day

Smile..labda kama unakula cha mwenzio kula kimyakimya majirani wasijue!!

Asante:)
Lakini how do i make my self better??i am scared of what i will turn into

Utakuwa Wema Sepetu wewe bila shaka

Asante..but how do i improve my character??make myself better???

hyo ya mme au b/f wa mtu. Try to be much more careful coz what goes around...kama unafurahshwa na matokeo then endelea

Watch out. Qualified player boy can use that attention seeking disorder as a loophole ya kukuchezea.
Nimemaliza