TANZIA Muigizaji Carl Weathers afariki Dunia

Intelligent businessman

JF-Expert Member
Sep 6, 2022
Carl Weathers, ambaye shughuli zake za utafutaji wa ugali zili anzia kwenye mchezo wa nfl Hadi uigizaji.

Ana kumbukwa kutokana na uigizaji wake nzuri, kwenye filamu kama Creed, na Predator.

Taarifa kutoka kwa familia ina sema ni hali ya kawaida na si tatizo jingine.

Rest well legend!

FB_IMG_17069417260187433.jpg

It's so sad for all of us to lose such a legendary actor and a wonderful man like Mr. Carl Weathers!
Yet, Mr. Weathers will always live among us through his lifetime achievements and through his never-forgotten roles as Colonel Al Dillon or Apollo Creed in movie franchises like Predator, Rocky and more...
RIP, Sir.
Love to your family, friends and fans.
Sincerely — Jean-Claude Van Damme
FB_IMG_17069429628525966.jpg
FB_IMG_17069430829088893.jpg

Sylvester Stallone is remembering his "Rocky" co-star, Carl Weathers, who died at the age of 76.

In a video he shared on Instagram, Stallone said a few words about his beloved co-star with a painting of them both from the film behind him.

"Today is an incredibly sad day for me," Stallone began. "I'm so torn up, I can't even tell you. I'm just trying to hold it in because Carl Weathers was such an integral part of my life, my success, everything about him -- I give him incredible credit and kudos because when he walked into that room, and I saw him for the first time, I felt greatness. But I didn't realize how great. I never could have accomplished what we did with 'Rocky' without him. He was absolutely brilliant, his voice, his size, his power, his athletic ability, but more importantly, his heart, his soul."
FB_IMG_17069432724173276.jpg
FB_IMG_17069416981060120.jpg

GIAN CARLO said
I will sorely miss my dear friend and brother Carl Weathers. You are truly one of the most wonderful human beings I have had the honor and pleasure of spending time with! I am grateful for your influence and support of all things good in my life. This is how I will always remember you. My dear friend and brother.
FB_IMG_17069416625924553.jpg

Back
Top Bottom