mtu akiwa mgumu kukutambulisha

I will key into points from your past for benefit of jf in education where do you think you have gone wrong considering your recent school results shule yako chini ya miti what would you predict 2012 at the rate we are going I feel sorry for you

Life cannot be predictable my dear because life is not a drama

I will key into points from your past for benefit of jf in education where do you think you have gone wrong considering your recent school results shule yako chini ya miti what would you predict 2012 at the rate we are going I feel sorry for you
Yani Jane unaandika bila mkato,full stop wala alama yoyote...dah hadi sielewi hotuba yako

Luck of education siwezi kukulaumu

Jane 000 Ada ya mja hunena kwa muugwana ni vitendo.Badilika sasa ili angalau watu waone si vizuri kulaumiwa.Njoo na thread nzuri watu waichangie bila kinyongo mkuu!

There is not just one difference. There are various usages for both note and notice. And both are used as both nouns and verbs little man you should go back to school hakuna kizungu unachojua wewe

What is the difference between "note" and "notice"? E.g. Did you note that person wearing dark shirt? I noticed something odd in his personality @young master you need to go back to school i was using phone kuandika now nipo kwenye computer njoo we can talk i can help you to go back to school sawa

What is the difference between "note" and "notice"? E.g. Did you note that person wearing dark shirt? I noticed something odd in his personality @young master you need to go back to school i was using phone kuandika now nipo kwenye computer njoo we can talk i can help you to go back to school sawa

Penyewe umegoogle ila bado tu.

Mwizi siku zote anakuwa na kigugumizi kujielezea. Nayo inategemea uzoefu.

Huwa wana kigugumizi sababu ni wevi.

Ngoja nimalize ku order mashine ya gold and gemstones detector halafu nitarudi kuendelea na wewe.

Jane 000 Ada ya mja hunena kwa muugwana ni vitendo.Badilika sasa ili angalau watu waone si vizuri kulaumiwa.Njoo na thread nzuri watu waichangie bila kinyongo mkuu!

You know, some people dont learn until they are taught a lesson and the day has arrived. I think its time for me to teach you a lesson

Learning to spell is integral to good writing, because correct spelling ultimately helps you communicate your message to others. Since language is shared, then your spelling must follow the accepted standard pattern

A good writer has a good vocabulary one that is both broad and deep which you dont have because a good vocabulary is essential to clarity, power, and precision. If you have a large stock of words, you can choose the most effective word. The more words you know, the easier your words will flow if you need a class i can provide for you i dont need a single thing from you

A good writer has a good vocabulary one that is both broad and deep which you dont have because a good vocabulary is essential to clarity, power, and precision. If you have a large stock of words, you can choose the most effective word. The more words you know, the easier your words will flow if you need a class i can provide for you i dont need a single thing from you

Have I ever asked or offer you anything?

Kuna msemo mmoja ambao mwalimu ailikuwa anapenda kuutumia ambao unasema "Mtu akikwambia kitu cha kipumbavu na wewe una akili na ukakikubali hicho kitu cha kipumbavu basi bila shaka atakuona wewe ni mpumbavu" Mimi sio mpumbavu na wala siwezi kuukubali wala kuusikiliza upumbavu. Mimi ni mtu mwenye maadili na heshima zangu. Siko hapa kwa ajili ya kurumbana wala kugombana na wewe, niko hapa kwa ajili ya kukushauri tu na wala si vinginevyo kwa sababu siku zote samaki hukunjwa angali mbichi maana akisha kauka hakunjiki. Nimeamua kukushauri so that you can change your attitude before its too late. Mwenye mamlaka ya kuukubali na kuutekeleza huu ushauri niliokupa au kuukataa na kuudharau is in your hands and not mine. I played my part and now its your time to play yours. Think wisely and choose what you think is best for you but always remember this "Asiyesikia la mkuu, huvunjika guu and the bigger they are the harder they fall"

Back
Top Bottom