Mtoto wa Gerezani alipogombea Ubunge nchini Canada

Mohamed Said

JF-Expert Member
Nov 2, 2008
MTOTO WA GEREZANI ANAGOMBEA UBUNGE CANADA

Originally a native of Tanzania, I immigrated to Canada settling in Ottawa where I graduated from Ridgemont High School, followed by attending the SUNY (State University of New York) Oneonta University in New York.

One of my core beliefs is the importance of athletics because of all of the valuable skills and mindset of excellence that it brings to the athlete, which then carries over during one's professional working years.

And so my objective was to be one of the best players and indeed it worked as I was chosen as one of the First Team All New York Player (meaning: an outstanding amateur player) while at Oneonta University. In doing so, I learned the value of excellence and what it takes to be excellent, which is what I bring to the table as a candidate and your future Member of Parliament - so that I provide the required level of excellence in being of service to my constituents.

Because of this mindset, I was chosen to be part of the professional soccer team of the Ottawa Tigers - as a professional soccer career athlete spanning 5 years.

In addition, this same mindset afforded me the opportunity of landing a job as a Regional Manager for a computer company in Ottawa, where I further developed my skills in a business environment.

With all of these skills in hand, my next step was to put down roots in Montreal 35 years ago, where I established and ran a retail store for a decade in St. Leonard - just steps away from the Bourassa (Montreal North) riding in Montreal.

From there, I branched out into the production, marketing, sales, and distribution of my own line of products that currently has a global presence.

Because of all of these experiences in life, over the years, I have acquired extensive knowledge in small and big business in retail, manufacturing and global distribution.

The deliverables that I bring to the table is an expertise in Business Start-Ups, Promotion, Marketing Sales and Distribution.

One of my main interests is helping promote small business ventures within the minority communities located in Montreal.

Minority communities are underrepresented and there are huge opportunities just waiting to be seized.

I shall use my experience in marketing, manufacturing and distribution to promote and grow these small businesses.

The Conservative Party of Canada is the ONLY right vehicle to get this most important job done in order to give minority communities control over their economic base.

As your future Member of Parliament, my team and I are ready to start immediately from the moment that you elect me - to work for you, your family, your children, their educational and societal needs, and for your economic needs.

Vote Conservative Party of Canada.

Ilyassa na kaka yake Kleist baada ya kifo cha baba yao mwaka wa 1968 walikwenda Canada kusoma walikomfuata baba yao mdogo Abbas Sykes aliyekuwa Ubalozi wa Tanzania, Ottawa.

Babu yake Ilyassa, Mzee Kleist Abdallah Sykes ni muasisi wa African Association 1929 na Al Jamiatul Islamiyya fi Tanganyika (Umoja wa Waislam wa Tanganyika) 1933; baba yake, Abdulwahid Sykes ni muasisi wa TANU 1954.

Kulia katika picha ni Ilyassa, Aisha (Daisy), Mwandishi, Misky na Kleist.

IMG-20210911-WA0008.jpg

Screenshot_20210911-090854_Facebook.jpg

AL HABIB SHEHE MOHAMEDI IBN SAIDI, HII SIMULIZI YAKO UNGEIANDIKA KWA KISWAHILI, TUNGEFAIDIKA WENGI SANA.

Babu amezaliwa na amekulia Gerezani kwa Wahuni mtaa gani kabla ya kukwea pipa kumfuata anko wake Balozi wa Canada?

Mzee kwa kujipendekeza. Babu kaukana Uraia wa Tanzania na kaamua kugombea ubunge Canada, Mzee kaona nongwa atuhabarishe sababu tu babu mwenzake anaitwa "Sykes".
Schmidt,
Huwezi mtu kujipendekeza kwa nduguyo.

Ilyassa kwangu ni mdogo mimi rika langu ni kaka yake Kleist.

Ujamaa wetu unakwenda nyuma sasa karne moja.

Mtaa wa Kipata miaka ya 1920 babu yake Ilyassa na babu yangu walikuwa majirani na wote wakifanya kazi Tanganyika Railways.

Bibi zetu walikuwa mashoga wakubwa.

Baba zetu wamezaliwa kati ya miaka ya 1920 na 1930 wamedumisha udugu huu hadi kuhitimishana.

Sisi tumezaliwa tumeukuta ujamaa huu.

Hivi sasa sisi tuna watoto na wao wanafahamiana na kutunza udugu huu.

Hakuna anaejipendekeza ila ndivyo tulivyolelewa na wazee.wetu kuthamini udugu.

Angalia picha hiyo hapo chini ni ya mwaka 1968.

Katika picha hiyo mimi ni wa kwanza kulia waliosimama na wa tatu kwenda kushoto kutoka kwangu ni Kleist kaka yake Ilyassa.

Angalia picha nyingine hiyo tumepiga mimi, Kleist na Ilyassa ni baada ya nusu karne kutoka picha ya kwanza ya 1968.

Siku hii Kleist alinialika kwake kunionesha Medali ya Mwenge wa Uhuru aliyetunukiwa baba yake katika kuadhimisha miaka 50 ya uhuru kwa mchango wake wa kuunda TANU na kupigania uhuru wa Tanganyika.

Sisi ni ndugu.

Screenshot_20210914-193352_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20210914-194022_Chrome.jpg

MTOTO WA GEREZANI ANAGOMBEA UBUNGE CANADA

Originally a native of Tanzania, I immigrated to Canada settling in Ottawa where I graduated from Ridgemont High School, followed by attending the SUNY (State University of New York) Oneonta University in New York.

One of my core beliefs is the importance of athletics because of all of the valuable skills and mindset of excellence that it brings to the athlete, which then carries over during one's professional working years.

And so my objective was to be one of the best players and indeed it worked as I was chosen as one of the First Team All New York Player (meaning: an outstanding amateur player) while at Oneonta University. In doing so, I learned the value of excellence and what it takes to be excellent, which is what I bring to the table as a candidate and your future Member of Parliament - so that I provide the required level of excellence in being of service to my constituents.

Because of this mindset, I was chosen to be part of the professional soccer team of the Ottawa Tigers - as a professional soccer career athlete spanning 5 years.

In addition, this same mindset afforded me the opportunity of landing a job as a Regional Manager for a computer company in Ottawa,where I further developed my skills in a business environment.

With all of these skills in hand, my next step was to put down roots in Montreal 35 years ago, where I established and ran a retail store for a decade in St. Leonard - just steps away from the Bourassa (Montreal North) riding in Montreal.

From there, I branched out into the production, marketing, sales, and distribution of my own line of products that currently has a global presence.

Because of all of these experiences in life, over the years, I have acquired extensive knowledge in small and big business in retail, manufacturing and global distribution.

The deliverables that I bring to the table is an expertise in Business Start-Ups, Promotion, Marketing Sales and Distribution.

One of my main interests is helping promote small business ventures within the minority communities located in Montreal.

Minority communities are underrepresented and there are huge opportunities just waiting to be seized.

I shall use my experience in marketing, manufacturing and distribution to promote and grow these small businesses.

The Conservative Party of Canada is the ONLY right vehicle to get this most important job done in order to give minority communities control over their economic base.

As your future Member of Parliament, my team and I are ready to start immediately from the moment that you elect me - to work for you, your family, your children, their educational and societal needs, and for your economic needs.

Vote Conservative Party of Canada.

Ilyassa na kaka yake Kleist baada ya kifo cha baba yao mwaka wa 1968 walikwenda Canada kusoma walikomfuata baba yao mdogo Abbas Sykes aliyekuwa Ubalozi wa Tanzania, Ottawa.

Babu yake Ilyassa, Mzee Kleist Abdallah Sykes ni muasisi wa African Association 1929 na Al Jamiatul Islamiyya fi Tanganyika (Umoja wa Waislam wa Tanganyika) 1933; baba yake, Abdulwahid Sykes ni muasisi wa TANU 1954.

Kulia katika picha ni Ilyassa, Aisha (Daisy), Mwandishi, Misky na Kleist.

View attachment 1933009

View attachment 1933011
How about providing concrete details instead of vague references as to What, When, and Where?

1. Regional Manager of what computer company in Ottawa, and when?

2. What retail store in St. Leonard, and during what time frame?

3. Own line of products with a global presence? Well and fine. But should the "global line of products" be a secret too?