Mtoto mdogo anaonesha dalili za ukorofi, nifanyaje?

muache ivo ivo awatie adabu wenzie ni utoto tu ila wakati wa kulala kama ni mbinde mpe pombe.

Ni utoto tu. Akikua ataacha. Ila hata hivyo msimdekeze. Muadhibu kila akosapo ili kumfundisha tabia zinazofaa na kumkataza ambazo hazifai.

Ni utoto tu. Akikua ataacha. Ila hata hivyo msimdekeze. Muadhibu kila akosapo ili kumfundisha tabia zinazofaa na kumkataza ambazo hazifai.

That is one of the best ushauri.

Niongezee kwa kushauri umuongezee mdogo wake ili asiwe centre ya attention yenu,pia kama anachoonyesha ni tabia ya kurithi usikasirike kwa sana.

Mwisho muombee ili kama kuna extreme zozote asikuwe nazo.

Wa kwangu ana 1yr and 8mnths na bakora zimekuwa sehemu ya maisha yake.Cha msingi nimekuwa niki-balance.Ninapomuadhibu ni kwa fimbo,sio kufinya wala makonzi,mimi huwa na uchungu moyoni but baada ya muda humchukua na kwenda naye matembezini,kucheza/kucheka naye.Baada ya muda anapoleta ukorofi nitamuonya 2 bila ya fimbo. But kinachohitajika ni uvumilivu.

Wa kwangu ana 1yr and 8mnths na bakora zimekuwa sehemu ya maisha yake.Cha msingi nimekuwa niki-balance.Ninapomuadhibu ni kwa fimbo,sio kufinya wala makonzi,mimi huwa na uchungu moyoni but baada ya muda humchukua na kwenda naye matembezini,kucheza/kucheka naye.Baada ya muda anapoleta ukorofi nitamuonya 2 bila ya fimbo. But kinachohitajika ni uvumilivu.

Hunh yaani fimbo ni sehemu ya maisha ya mtoto!!!??? Wa umri huo????!
Unataka ku achieve nini??!!!!
Unamjengea uoga,unampunguzia uwezo wa kudadisi! !!!!!
Awe karibu na watu na kumsemesha kwa tones tofauti na facial expressions mbona huyo anaelewa kabisa!!!!!

Mkuu hebu ondoa kauli ya kuwa "fimbo ni sehemu ya maisha ya mtoto"!!!!!!

Husijali ni kawaida kwa baadhi ya watoto wenye umri kuanzia miaka 2 mpaka 4.Hataacha mwenyewe, OK ni vizuri kumkanya ili ajue kufanya hivyo si vizuri.. Nakumbuka mwanangu wa kiume alikuwa hivyo hivyo tena wakati mwingine alikuwa anakuja na kukupiga mateke bila sababu yeyote...Hicho kipindi tuliwaza sana na tusijue la kufanya lkn alipofikisha miaka 3 aliacha mwenyewe na sasa ana miaka 9 na ni mpole na mwenye huruma huwezi amini kuwa alikuwa mkorofi. Na nimeisha ona watoto wenye hiyo age wakiwa na matatizo hayo hayo na baada ya muda fulani hiyo hali inaisha. Hivyo ndugu yangu husijali ni kawaida kwa baadhi ya watoto.

How can I teach my toddler to share? soma hii http://www.babycenter.com/404_how-can-i-teach-my-toddler-to-share_6823.bc

My toddler seems so selfish. He can't stand to let other kids play with his things. How can I teach him to share?

Susanne Ayers Denhamdevelopmental psychologist

When your toddler refuses to share his favorite truck (or even his least favorite truck), he isn't really being selfish - he's just acting his age. Sharing is a skill he'll develop over several years. In the meantime, struggles over toys will be common. It's no fun to watch your child grab a toy and shout "Mine!" But if he's playing with other toddlers, he won't be the only one doing it.

That said, kids learn by imitating what they see, so take every opportunity to show your child how to share. Offer him a bite of your meal or a chance to assist in the fun of decorating a cake. As you do, use the word "share" to describe your behavior. ("I'm eating a really good sandwich, and I'd love to share it with you. Would you like some?") When your toddler attempts to share, praise his efforts. Little by little, he'll drink in the positive reinforcement and feel good about repeating those actions that seem to make you so happy. Before long, he'll start sharing because it comes naturally.

Toddlers do lots of "proto-sharing" - showing an object to other people and allowing them to manipulate it without quite letting go. Though it doesn't look like it, it's a big step toward sharing, so reinforce it. "How nice of you to show Seth your telephone," you might say. Later, when he's started playing with something else, you could suggest he pass the phone to his friend, and praise him for doing so. Whether the other child wants the toy at this point is not as important as practicing the act of sharing and being rewarded for it.

One way to avoid tantrums over sharing is to let your child hide a few of his most precious playthings before his friends come over. Tell him these toys are ones he doesn't have to share, then put them away. Make sure your child is aware that what's left is for everyone, though. If he says he doesn't want to hide a favorite toy but you know he'll have trouble sharing it, you might want to buy a duplicate if it isn't an expensive item.

If toys just seem to incite too many quarrels and tugs-of-war, you may want to steer clear of them altogether and engage your child and his playmates in a project such as making pretend cookies with modeling clay or drawing pictures. That way, they can be involved in the same fun activities without having to share possessions.

You should never punish a child, especially one this age, for not sharing. You can let him know you're disappointed and sad when he doesn't share, but that's it. Don't make a big deal out of it. Some of these struggles should be ignored - you don't want sharing to become a parent-child battleground. Let him work this out with other children. When he doesn't share, his friends will let him know in no uncertain terms how unhappy they are, and he'll learn that sometimes it takes hard work to be a good friend!

Post a comment

Member Comments

I think that sharing is a big deal with children, I can undersatnd not punishing them for not sharing, but I do think they need to understand when their mommy/daddy is not happy with their behavior. It has helped me to explain to older children that play with ethan(cousins or relatives)that Ethan doesn't know how to share helps.. and when my son does get upset when he is playing with a toy and see's his cousin play with a different toy he will stop and take that toy away, I will take the origonal toy he is playing with and give it to his cousin and tell Ethan if you have this toy that "bob" will have this one you can trade. that helps and he understands.. worth a shot try it.
posted 9/25/2009 by a BabyCenter Member
Report answer

7 out of 9 found this comment helpful

Was this comment helpful? Yes | No

Hi Lipa01, I have a 23 month old who has trouble sharing (his face completely crumbles and he howls when made to share his toys with friends). We are in a play group with several other similar aged kids and from what I can see each child has a very personal and natural reaction to sharing based on their own personality (most of us parents react the same way and have the same discipline system). Each child is sort of working on the idea in their own way. I think it is just like talking or walking some kids do it early some later based on their emotional development and how much their parents and peers work with them on it. It sounds like your 13 month old is being totally normal and that your brother has very high expectations. It also sounds like you are doing the right thing by gently correcting your 13 month old as often as you are able about sharing. Hang in there - and try not to get stressed, this will pass. Try talking to your brother,maybe he is really upset about something else
posted 1/11/2012 by a BabyCenter Member
Report answer

1 out of 1 found this comment helpful

I'm sure the anonymous moms are just trying to offer some sort of support for DeeDee to get some rest, but when someone is looking for support, the last thing they need to hear is that their child is a "spoiled brat". Can we play nice, please? DeeDee, I'm sure this pillow incident has passed by now and your child is fine. I think kids do things like this to have some control over something...anything...it's part of their development.
posted 4/01/2009 by a BabyCenter Member
Report answer

2 out of 3 found this comment helpful

Hey Dee Dee, reading your post made me think of my own toddler who doesn't seem to like it when I lay down to rest on the couch or on the floor. She either engages me in some kind of physical play where she lays on top of me, or she asks me to get up and sit on the couch. It's led me to think that she worries I'm not feeling well and rather see me up and active. When I was pregnant with her little sis she witnessed me not feeling well or too tired a lot. I'm wondering if you look at the context of the whole pillow situation, if your daughter feels like when you use a pillow it's taking your time away with her? I think the focus should be less on the pillows and maybe more on what she is trying to communicate by her actions. Maybe some fun pillow play, like making a tower with them and knocking them down, or making an obstacle course with them, or pretend play, put dolls to sleep will ease the tension about using pillows. Hope that helps, best of luck!
posted 4/02/2009 by a BabyCenter Member
Report answer

Husijali ni kawaida kwa baadhi ya watoto wenye umri kuanzia miaka 2 mpaka 4.Hataacha mwenyewe, OK ni vizuri kumkanya ili ajue kufanya hivyo si vizuri.. Nakumbuka mwanangu wa kiume alikuwa hivyo hivyo tena wakati mwingine alikuwa anakuja na kukupiga mateke bila sababu yeyote...Hicho kipindi tuliwaza sana na tusijue la kufanya lkn alipofikisha miaka 3 aliacha mwenyewe na sasa ana miaka 9 na ni mpole na mwenye huruma huwezi amini kuwa alikuwa mkorofi. Na nimeisha ona watoto wenye hiyo age wakiwa na matatizo hayo hayo na baada ya muda fulani hiyo hali inaisha. Hivyo ndugu yangu husijali ni kawaida kwa baadhi ya watoto.
Asante kwa ushauri

How can I teach my toddler to share? soma hii How can I teach my toddler to share? | BabyCenter

My toddler seems so selfish. He can't stand to let other kids play with his things. How can I teach him to share?

Susanne Ayers Denhamdevelopmental psychologist

When your toddler refuses to share his favorite truck (or even his least favorite truck), he isn't really being selfish - he's just acting his age. Sharing is a skill he'll develop over several years. In the meantime, struggles over toys will be common. It's no fun to watch your child grab a toy and shout "Mine!" But if he's playing with other toddlers, he won't be the only one doing it.

That said, kids learn by imitating what they see, so take every opportunity to show your child how to share. Offer him a bite of your meal or a chance to assist in the fun of decorating a cake. As you do, use the word "share" to describe your behavior. ("I'm eating a really good sandwich, and I'd love to share it with you. Would you like some?") When your toddler attempts to share, praise his efforts. Little by little, he'll drink in the positive reinforcement and feel good about repeating those actions that seem to make you so happy. Before long, he'll start sharing because it comes naturally.

Toddlers do lots of "proto-sharing" - showing an object to other people and allowing them to manipulate it without quite letting go. Though it doesn't look like it, it's a big step toward sharing, so reinforce it. "How nice of you to show Seth your telephone," you might say. Later, when he's started playing with something else, you could suggest he pass the phone to his friend, and praise him for doing so. Whether the other child wants the toy at this point is not as important as practicing the act of sharing and being rewarded for it.

One way to avoid tantrums over sharing is to let your child hide a few of his most precious playthings before his friends come over. Tell him these toys are ones he doesn't have to share, then put them away. Make sure your child is aware that what's left is for everyone, though. If he says he doesn't want to hide a favorite toy but you know he'll have trouble sharing it, you might want to buy a duplicate if it isn't an expensive item.

If toys just seem to incite too many quarrels and tugs-of-war, you may want to steer clear of them altogether and engage your child and his playmates in a project such as making pretend cookies with modeling clay or drawing pictures. That way, they can be involved in the same fun activities without having to share possessions.

You should never punish a child, especially one this age, for not sharing. You can let him know you're disappointed and sad when he doesn't share, but that's it. Don't make a big deal out of it. Some of these struggles should be ignored - you don't want sharing to become a parent-child battleground. Let him work this out with other children. When he doesn't share, his friends will let him know in no uncertain terms how unhappy they are, and he'll learn that sometimes it takes hard work to be a good friend!

Post a comment

Member Comments

I think that sharing is a big deal with children, I can undersatnd not punishing them for not sharing, but I do think they need to understand when their mommy/daddy is not happy with their behavior. It has helped me to explain to older children that play with ethan(cousins or relatives)that Ethan doesn't know how to share helps.. and when my son does get upset when he is playing with a toy and see's his cousin play with a different toy he will stop and take that toy away, I will take the origonal toy he is playing with and give it to his cousin and tell Ethan if you have this toy that "bob" will have this one you can trade. that helps and he understands.. worth a shot try it.
posted 9/25/2009 by a BabyCenter Member
Report answer

7 out of 9 found this comment helpful

Hi Lipa01, I have a 23 month old who has trouble sharing (his face completely crumbles and he howls when made to share his toys with friends). We are in a play group with several other similar aged kids and from what I can see each child has a very personal and natural reaction to sharing based on their own personality (most of us parents react the same way and have the same discipline system). Each child is sort of working on the idea in their own way. I think it is just like talking or walking some kids do it early some later based on their emotional development and how much their parents and peers work with them on it. It sounds like your 13 month old is being totally normal and that your brother has very high expectations. It also sounds like you are doing the right thing by gently correcting your 13 month old as often as you are able about sharing. Hang in there - and try not to get stressed, this will pass. Try talking to your brother,maybe he is really upset about something else
posted 1/11/2012 by a BabyCenter Member
Report answer

1 out of 1 found this comment helpful

I'm sure the anonymous moms are just trying to offer some sort of support for DeeDee to get some rest, but when someone is looking for support, the last thing they need to hear is that their child is a "spoiled brat". Can we play nice, please? DeeDee, I'm sure this pillow incident has passed by now and your child is fine. I think kids do things like this to have some control over something...anything...it's part of their development.
posted 4/01/2009 by a BabyCenter Member
Report answer

Hey Dee Dee, reading your post made me think of my own toddler who doesn't seem to like it when I lay down to rest on the couch or on the floor. She either engages me in some kind of physical play where she lays on top of me, or she asks me to get up and sit on the couch. It's led me to think that she worries I'm not feeling well and rather see me up and active. When I was pregnant with her little sis she witnessed me not feeling well or too tired a lot. I'm wondering if you look at the context of the whole pillow situation, if your daughter feels like when you use a pillow it's taking your time away with her? I think the focus should be less on the pillows and maybe more on what she is trying to communicate by her actions. Maybe some fun pillow play, like making a tower with them and knocking them down, or making an obstacle course with them, or pretend play, put dolls to sleep will ease the tension about using pillows. Hope that helps, best of luck!
posted 4/02/2009 by a BabyCenter Member
Report answer

Asante sana mkuu

Wana JF ninahitaji msaada wenu. Nina mtoto wa mwaka na nusu ila anaonyesha dalili za ukorofi sana.
Akicheza na wenzake ni kuwapiga tuu na kuwang'anya vitu vyao. Mpaka sasa hivi wenzake hawataki kabisa kucheza nae.Kama ni vitu vya kuchezea tunajitahidi kumnunulia ila bado anakuwa mkorofi sana anapocheza na wenzake walio umri sawa hata waliomzidi umri​
Ninahitaji ni njia gani sahihi ya kumfanya awe kama wenzake asiwe na hii tabia ya ukorofi..
Tafadhali mnaofahamu saikolojia ya watoto ninahitaji msaada wenu

Hakuna shida yeyote hapo, mtoto ananafasi nzuri yakujifunza ongeza Muda wa kucheza naye , umfanya achoke na hata michezo hatari ya maumivu ,baadaye atajua mapema tofauti ya hayo u nayohofia .

ni utoto..hata wa kwangu ndo kwanza mwaka na nusu ila anapiga wenziwe wa 4yrs huwez amini ila naamini ataacha tu In sha Allah Allah atujaalie watoto wenye kheir. amin

Pole sana kwa hayo hiyo inatokea kwa baadhi ya watoto kuwa watukutu hapo inatakiwa umuonyeshe kuwa ni vibaya anavyofanya bila kumpiga kwani kumpiga unamfanya asiwe na self confidence katika maisha yake ya baadae, naomba uwe unamwambia we mbaya kila anapo fanya baya na mwambie we mzuri sana baba kwa uzuri, lakini usijaribu kumdanganya eti akiwa mzuri na kutii utamnunulia hiki na kile hiyo unamuonyesha kuwa asipofanya anapata akifanya hapati, la mwisho jaribu kutoka nae badili mazingira kwa kutembea nae sehemu tofauti peke yenu hiyo itasaidia

Anza kumchapa

p143B.jpg

Mwambie Mungu hapendi watoto wakorofi. Mwambie mara kwa mara. Ila sometimes tumia kifimbo kidogo cha saizi yake.

Back
Top Bottom