Msaada:Looking for an old friend

la la la la lah! Ngoja nitafute usafiri hapa. Mwambie mlinzi afungue geti kabisa. Lol

Haya gate liko wazi....Umeshastukiwa :):) Safiuna alikuwa hana uchu wa kudondosha mate haraka haraka lol!

Haya gate liko wazi....Umeshastukiwa :):) Safiuna alikuwa hana uchu wa kudondosha mate haraka haraka lol!

hajui safiuna wa mwaka 2011 hawezi kuwa sawa na wa mwaka 2000. Nimekuwa sasa. Lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: BAK
nimekuwa mdada tofauti na kipindi kile. Lorna haniamini. Sijui nifanyaje BAK.

....Pole sana jaribu kumuelewesha, watu hubadilika ati!!!...naona na uchu wa misosi mizuri mizuri umeongezeka ukilinganisha na 2000 :):)

BAK & Husninyo: I really shouldn't be endorsing your diversions least I jeopardize ever finding my friend.
You two are fun though.

....Pole sana jaribu kumuelewesha, watu hubadilika ati!!!...naona na uchu wa misosi mizuri mizuri umeongezeka ukilinganisha na 2000 :):)

umeona eeh! Ila ngoja nisimlazimishe sana maana zamani nilikuwa nakopa kopa mno isijekuwa ananidai.

• Thanks
Reactions: BAK
Mlikua hamna common friends ambao mpaka sasa hivi unawasiliana nao?Kama wapo jaribu kwao.

Mhhhh. How do I put this.
I was kind of a weird kid (not in a bad way). In some cultures I would have been considered nerdy. I was home as soon as school was over and didn't really hang out at school that much. Plus, I transfered a lot to make matters worse. So, now you might realize why it is important to me that I find this girl. She was pretty much my only friend.

Mhhhh. How do I put this.
I was kind of a weird kid (not in a bad way). In some cultures I would have been considered nerdy. I was home as soon as school was over and didn't really hang out at school that much. Plus, I transfered a lot to make matter worse. So, now you might realize why it is important to me that I find this girl. She was pretty much my only friend.
So you haven't made new ones to this day?
Aiseeee. . . . inabidi uchangamke kidogo bana maana kumpata huyo wakati hata jina huna uhakika nalo ni kazi. Find another among fellow nerds. . .

dah this is very touching thread.....
nenda maeneo ya shule hiyo
uliza wanafunzi wa hapo wa kutajie wanafnzi wa zamani ambao wanaishi karibu na shule hiyo
utaanzia hapo

all in all nimeguswa mno na huo upendo ulioukumbuka wa rafiki yako.....

we dont know what we have untill its gone......

That would be pathetic, don't you think?

I am positive that is the name she used in primary school.
Maybe,maybe not.
There must be a reason you are so hung up on her, what makes her irreplaceable?

If you stay this focused she will show up before long... wish you luck...

Maybe,maybe not.

some memory are irreplacable....ndo maana watu baadhi ulio share nao beautifull memories
wanakuwa irreplacable too.....
what is so special in life ?good memories.....

Maybe,maybe not.

Irreplaceable? I wouldn't put it that way necessarily. When we lose old friends and make new ones, we are not really trying to replace the old ones (at least I don't see it that way at all).
I am not hung up on finding her, I would love to find her yes, very much so.
It's actually more so due to the season we are in. Back in those days, my mom went to their salon frequently but right before the holidays she would take me to Mwenge to buy a collection of ten assorted holiday cards (at 500 tsh back then) from one of the stationary shops. Since my friend lived nearby, she always received the first card which with time became a tradition I kept dearly. Then I moved, and moved again, and yet again, and somewhere between these movements, I sort of lost touch.

Back
Top Bottom