Mobius motors - kenya's first car company

Mwembetayari

JF-Expert Member
Feb 21, 2012
Mobius Motors | Home

I created this page to spread the awareness of Kenya's first successful automotive company Mobius Motors. They currently have two vehicles out Mobius one and Mobius two, the two vehicles can easily fit in a city setting and in rugged ones which will suit the challenges of traversing our country, the company will successfully launch the cars in 2012 with the Mobius two costing 6,000 Us dollars many Kenyans will be able to afford one. So people lets cheer and support this company to create a future for our country.

291cmdg.jpg

ozm2t.jpg

wow.....this is calls for national pride, atleast after a failed nyayo car attempt. finally someone creates a working automobile, by a Kenyan for Kenyans. I wish the defence forces borrows a leaf from the brains behind this venture.

Viwanda vya magari sasa siyo deal kabisa.

Mtafilisika sasa hivi na hiyo biashara. Labda muanze kwanza na viwanda vya STEEL na ndipo mje huko.

dude, do you have a vision? Nowonder Tanzania is classified as the shy society though u dont rep the face of Tz. A nation that lacks a vision is doomed. So you are proud of japanese vehicles all over your streets???....Brazils' plane project started tiny, Indias car sector too....look at the two economies now.

This is indeed a welcome development, a cheap and affordable transportation system for the masses. The lower and middle income segment of the market is booming and such a car will be a relief for many in the rural areas and also in time they can get into the upper end segment with higher quality products! This is a step in the right direction and I hope the government and the private sector will seize this opportunity to invest in the company by providing capital for and development of this brand.

I know what will follow will be skepticism and insults but I commend the great minds behind this innovation! Actions are better than words! Great job!

just read somewhere they are recruiting expertise already, they seem quite serious.

dude, do you have a vision? Nowonder Tanzania is classified as the shy society though u dont rep the face of Tz. A nation that lacks a vision is doomed. So you are proud of japanese vehicles all over your streets???....Brazils' plane project started tiny, Indias car sector too....look at the two economies now.

What I believe uthubutu wa jambo lolote huzaa mafanikio. So Nubius tried and come up with good results. we need to appreciate and support them for further innovations. The news for the innovation are so fantastic to Kenyans for the great stage in automobile industry. We need to support their efforts in meeting the targeted missions. Gradually they will be at a good stage for more manufacturing of quality cars of all models like South Africa and far East. Myself as a Tanzania, I do appreciate creativity regardless who is doing that, but all in all something new created and for the betterment of people. Big up NUBIUS for the great innovation.

Yes, they plan to release 2 models next year!

hope the coming models will be fine polished, Uganda has made a pretty impressive electric car just to mention. Nway, just bumped into some info while scourging the net that the govt through the military is interested in one of the models....gez the offroad type. Veracity of the claim is hanging in the balance as the source is not as credible to even post it here. Any word on this?

What I believe uthubutu wa jambo lolote huzaa mafanikio. So Nubius tried and come up with good results. we need to appreciate and support them for further innovations. The news for the innovation are so fantastic to Kenyans for the great stage in automobile industry. We need to support their efforts in meeting the targeted missions. Gradually they will be at a good stage for more manufacturing of quality cars of all models like South Africa and far East. Myself as a Tanzania, I do appreciate creativity regardless who is doing that, but all in all something new created and for the betterment of people. Big up NUBIUS for the great innovation.

positive gesture, really appreciated.

hope the coming models will be fine polished, Uganda has made a pretty impressive electric car just to mention. Nway, just bumped into some info while scourging the net that the govt through the military is interested in one of the models....gez the offroad type. Veracity of the claim is hanging in the balance as the source is not as credible to even post it here. Any word on this?

I can confirm that, there are 2 models being developed by the military. The developers are the Kenyan military and not mobius.

I can confirm that, there are 2 models being developed by the military. The developers are the Kenyan military and not mobius.

relieved...i was almost like wassuh!hehe....gez the lad took the two models of Mobius to be synonymous with the two KDF engineers corps models. Some time back i heard sth about the project with KDF but then now i read someone linking the two!!!....i was almost fainting man...hehe. Thanx for the clarifications.

hakuna kipya, sisi miaka ya 70 wakati technologia ndiyo inaingia africa tulishaunganisha hiyo michuma na kutoa kitu: Nyumbu.

• Thanks
Reactions: FJM
livefire, Kenya has done well in some aspects and now you are targeting the automobile industry - hongera. Tanzania is making progress in its own terms but maybe we are not very good at 'reporting' each and everything here!. Shy or not, we have even created an online forum for anyone including Kenya to communicate and looking at the many posts here I can clearly see that you're thoroughly enjoying this Tanzanian product. Karibu,na pia nikutaarifu tuna steel ya kufa mtu for your MOBIUS!

Tanzania tunavunia miaka 50 ya Uhuru huku tukiwa bado ni watumwa wa fikra, weledi, ufahamu, uelewa, uchumi,utamaduni na kila kitu

just saw the website. the cars don't look pretty for the urban dweller.they'll have to consider such a car in the near future.

Sisi tulianza awali kabisa na Nyumbu. Tumefikia wapi?

Big up kwa kaka na dada zangu wa Kenya!

• Thanks
Reactions: FJM
1 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom