Mobius motors - kenya's first car company

Kwanza habari za saa hizi Kabaridi, hivi kwa nini hutaki kununua steel kutoka TANZANIA - unajuaje kwamba mali kutoka India itakua cheaper kuliko ya kutoka TANZANIA, basi na mimi kutoka leo sinunui maziwa ya Brookside wala Panadol/Aspro kutoka kwenu. Hupo hapo Kabaridi, ngoma draw.

hapana ndugu tafadhali reconsider your desicion, lol, we can strike a deal

Word going around is that Mobius has sold out all it's stock.
mobius-ii-01-1.jpg

yes. they sold beyond their imagination... if you want to buy, you will have to place an oder and wait for them to manufacture more... To be honest, at first i thot kenyans wont buy that many, i mean, mobius had said its durable and built for the kenyan terrain, but they never told us the tecnical specs, and at 900,000ksh its cheap but not cheap if you dont know the vehicle's capability..... but looking at the feedback and reviews abt the car from people who have one, everyone is praising

yes. they sold beyond their imagination... if you want to buy, you will have to place an oder and wait for them to manufacture more... To be honest, at first i thot kenyans wont buy that many, i mean, mobius had said its durable and built for the kenyan terrain, but they never told us the tecnical specs, and at 900,000ksh its cheap but not cheap if you dont know the vehicle's capability..... but looking at the feedback and reviews abt the car from people who have one, everyone is praising
Hope they come up with more models. But I also didn't expect them to do this well.

I saw one of this around where I live, I turned so goofy, I greeted them and was like, " thank you guys!"
Feeling of seeing one of this on the road is priceless.

Innovative Thought, i beleive that after 50years africa will attract whole world; then what's the price?

Congratulations for placing the first pre-order for our new car. Curious? Come to our showroom in Sameer Business Park and find out more!
14202692_1194989713886943_7094555561690002416_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom