Microsoft Office 2007

Noname

JF-Expert Member
Feb 8, 2010
Good Day All,

I just bought new note book Sony VAIO with i3 core... it comes with window7 and Microsoft office 2007 just a trial version... now I wanna update it..... someone told me I can update online... I would be grateful if anyone here can help me get the link or show me how to can get this done.

BTW I dont wanna purchase the original version because I already paid too much for this notebook.

Another thing I have a licensed copy of Office 2003, my question to the experts those already used both microsoft 2003 and 2007 which one is good?

Thank you

Good Day All,

I just bought new note book Sony VAIO with i3 core... it comes with window7 and Microsoft office 2007 just a trial version... now I wanna update it..... someone told me I can update online... I would be grateful if anyone here can help me get the link or show me how to can get this done.

BTW I dont wanna purchase the original version because I already paid too much for this notebook.

Another thing I have a licensed copy of Office 2003, my question to the experts those already used both microsoft 2003 and 2007 which one is good?

Thank you

No Name Offfice 2007 ni nzuri kwa kweli...iko na feature kibao...as you any update inakuja na vitu vizuri kwa mtumiaji..hata kumfanyia mazingira kuwa rahisi kutumia.Kuhusu key au original version ninayo hiyo office 2007.Ni jinsi gani naweza kukutumia ndio muhimu.Ingawa hii key ni global kwa eneo nililopo so unaweza fanya update ikakuuliza kuna maelekezo naweza kukupa jinsi ya kutumia.

Thank you buswelu I live in UAE... is tht ok? if so I will PM you to request the key code... thank you again :)

hehhehehehehe, nunua original mkuu! it will last long and you can use it anytime. achana na patched files sometimes ni vimeo!

For updating your window, when you are connected on internet; just open IE, click tools, then click windows update and follow all the instructions! goodluck!

Binafsi nimetumia office 2003 na 2007, nakushauri utumie 2007 ni nzuri na ni rahisi hasa ukiizoea!

Back
Top Bottom