Mchumba anahitajika

mke mwema hupatikana popote
5cdb303c0a7c52a227f382dd6b867c6d.jpg

Teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh............ Mambo ya mwaka mpya hayo, but this man is serious with his opinion to search for wife but the way ur using is not much applicable couse through this ur on the way to get a wrong person and in expection of right person you have only 20%out of 100% na ushee, my suggestion to is u better find the one you need through face to face as long as your a man you can use even ur relatives to help u such for the one good and attractant to you that such through network media's like this, hopefully you catch what I mean to you

It's easy to get a wrong person than a right person to you.

Love is a choice of heart. And it starts by see, then talks come later and through that is where passion for love comes in heart and generate feelings which ends to accepting each other and love take place

Thanx!!

Teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh teh............ Mambo ya mwaka mpya hayo, but this man is serious with his opinion to search for wife but the way ur using is not much applicable couse through this ur on the way to get a wrong person and in expection of right person you have only 20%out of 100% na ushee, my suggestion to is u better find the one you need through face to face as long as your a man you can use even ur relatives to help u such for the one good and attractant to you that such through network media's like this, hopefully you catch what I mean to you

It's easy to get a wrong person than a right person to you.

Love is a choice of heart. And it starts by see, then talks come later and through that is where passion for love comes in heart and generate feelings which ends to accepting each other and love take place

Thanx!!
Mawazo yangu ni tofauti na yako..... Mitandao inatusaidia kukutana na watu wapya kwa maeneo tofauti...... Mnaweza kutana mtandaoni na mkawa eneo moja..... Hyo itakua vizur zaidi kwasababu itakua rahisi kuonana na mwenzio..... Mwanzo wa kujuana na kama hujaridhika nae mnawekana waz
Hvo hvo kama yuko mbali ni makubaliano yenu
Usikatishe watu tamaa...... Hayo ni matendo yako sio wote wako kama ww