Mara ya mwisho kupima uzito ulikuwa na kilo ngapi?

Nilikuwa Nina 70kg a perfect weight for my height and age.
Ila sasa nahisi nime gain...sipimi tena mpaka Easter na Eid zipite....
Nirudi mazoezi.

Mara ya mwisho kupima nlianza kuweka mguu wa kuume ngoma ikasoma 59 nkamwambia mpimaji hakuna haja ya kuweka wa pili coz nazidisha tu hapo x2 118kg total akanisisitiza niweke wapili kwa dharau sana nkaweka wapili gues what?
Mguu wangu wa kushoto una kilo 7 tu nkathibitisha andiko linalosema "things a alwys not equal" am out usijaribu huo ujinga nakuona unachowaza

i was 70kg about three weeks ago,for now I think am about 68 to 69kg coz kindly I've started to maintain my weight and I don't want to reach 71, I feel more comfortable when my kg is 68 and 69... so typically I do deal with what am eating and when to eat also what do I do after eating, I mean works, if on that day I will work with simple tasks even my eating will be simple.

i was 70kg about three weeks ago,for now I think am about 68 to 69kg coz kindly I've started to maintain my weight and I don't want to reach 71, I feel more comfortable when my kg is 68 and 69... so typically I do deal with what am eating and when to eat also what do I do after eating, I mean works, if on that day I will work with simple tasks even my eating will be simple.
You better take BMI to see if you posses underweight/Normal weight/overweight

Myself have managed to posses normal weight after exercising several times

Back
Top Bottom