★Bruno Fernandes FINALLY missed a Premier League penalty

He congratulated the Newcastle goalkeeper

#GGMU

manutd |
IMG_20201020_133046_290.jpeg

Inamaana bado mna imani na hii timu mbovu?

Mnadiscuss nini mpaka muda huu?

Mlitakiwa mtulie tulii, msubiri muda wa game mpate maumivu kisha mlale kwa stress maana mshazoea maumivu!

But not today!... Bolton had your number today...:)
Hey brother, just to catch your attention real quick. I would like to introduce you to Mel bet betting company. Site is user friendly and has great bonuses for beginners. To all my sports lovers, I would highly recommend you guys try betting with this platform. I’ve been having a great experience with it, and I want you guys to also have the same experience I’ve been having. click this link to register https://cutt.ly/ngkvxWc Give it a try and I promise you wont regret it :) you can check out their official website, Букмекерская контора MELbet. Ставки на спорт онлайн. remember to give me a feedback on how things go. Trust me you wont regret it 🙂 🙂

Hey brother, just to catch your attention real quick. I would like to introduce you to Mel bet betting company. Site is user friendly and has great bonuses for beginners. To all my sports lovers, I would highly recommend you guys try betting with this platform. I’ve been having a great experience with it, and I want you guys to also have the same experience I’ve been having. click this link to register https://cutt.ly/ngkvxWc Give it a try and I promise you wont regret it :) you can check out their official website, Букмекерская контора MELbet. Ставки на спорт онлайн. remember to give me a feedback on how things go. Trust me you wont regret it 🙂 🙂
www.melbet.com

With Man U you'r always happy
Guys, I found this great betting site called Mel bet. Started some weeks ago and I’ve fell in love with it ever since. Site is user friendly and has great bonuses for beginners. To all my sports lovers, I would highly recommend you guys try betting with this platform. I’ve been having a great experience with it, and I want you guys to also have the same experience I’ve been having. click this link to register https://cutt.ly/ngkvxWc Give it a try and I promise you wont regret it :) you can check out their official website, Букмекерская контора MELbet. Ставки на спорт онлайн. remember to give me a feedback on how things go. Trust me you wont regret it 🙂 🙂

...Daah,utakuwa mtu wa kwanza duniani kuwa kwenye hii scenario
😀😀😀 you can't be serious. Maana wa mbili mbili wapo wengine nawajua...

Blues chama la damuni, siku matokeo yakiwa ndivyo sivyo naumia kinoma ila
Liverpool chama la wana na matokeo yake uwa siumii sana na pia nawapenda majogoo na aliyesababisha niwapende sana ni Mo Salah nilitoka nae huko WC 2018.

you can't be serious. Maana wa mbili mbili wapo wengine nawajua...

Blues chama la damuni, siku matokeo yakiwa ndivyo sivyo naumia kinoma ila
Liverpool chama la wana na matokeo yake uwa siumii sana na pia nawapenda majogoo na aliyesababisha niwapende sana ni Mo Salah nilitoka nae huko WC 2018.
Yaani unaniambia mimi sipo serious?..It's like unatumikia mabwana wawili...

Huwezi kuwa shabiki wa Arsenal at the same time upo Tottenham

Chagua moja mama,siku ukifungwa unakomaa hivohivo na sio kwenda kwingine kupata faraja

Back
Top Bottom