Maajabu ya namba '9'.

Nadhani amekusoma(garbage in,garbage out)

In football we have two types of CARDS:

1st-YELLOW CARD

2nd-RED CARD

NOW THEN here i go.....(1 yellow card)+(1 yellow card)=(1red card)

Therefore, (1) + (1) = (1)

Hence proved.

If a = 1 and b = 1 therefore i could say that .....

a = b and that

a^2 = ab where

a^2 - b^2 = ab - b^2

(a+b)(a-b) = b(a-b) dividing both sides by (a-b) we get:

a+b=b substituting that in equation 1 makes

1+1=1 as in 2=1 ?!!

A concrete proof about this is here under:

In football we've two types of CARDS.

A YELLOW CARD AND A RED CARD.

1 yellow card + 1 yellow card = 1 red card.
this is to say that 1+1=1.
Hence proved.

Man unataka kuniambia hii proof yangu Si sahihi

a = b and that

a^2 = ab where

a^2 - b^2 = ab - b^2

1+1=1 as in 2=1 ?!!

compare na hii yua kwako

In football we have two types of CARDS:

1st-YELLOW CARD

2nd-RED CARD

NOW THEN here i go.....(1 yellow card)+(1 yellow card)=(1red card)

Therefore, (1) + (1) = (1)

Hence proved.

No offence but katika proof yako sioni hesabu hapo!!.. hata mtoto wa grade 2 might think better than hii proof yako

mi napita tu njia wajamini upppppppppppppppppssss najua za kuhesabia fedha.

[9x2=18,1+8=9],[9x5=45,4+5=9],[9x7=63,6+3=9],[9x11=99,9+9=18,1+8=9],[9x29=261,2+6+1=9],[9x219=1971,1+9+7+1=18,1+8=9] and so on and on and on...keep trying with other intergers.

sheikh yahaya in action, nyota yako nge!

This is only true in base ten system, and not universal.

Because it is not universal, it is not as impressive as it is made out to be.

There is more to Mathematics than base ten mathematics.

Base ten is the common used system

a = b and that

a^2 = ab where

a^2 - b^2 = ab - b^2

1+1=1 as in 2=1 ?!!

A concrete proof about this is here under:

In football we've two types of CARDS.

A YELLOW CARD AND A RED CARD.

1 yellow card + 1 yellow card = 1 red card.
this is to say that 1+1=1.
Hence proved.

ok lets come to the first case: if a=1 and b=1, i agree with all the assuptions and equations up to
(a+b)(a-b)=b(a-b), but when U say u, divide by (a-b) both side is meaningless coz a-b=0, so 2 can not be equal to 1!!

On 2nd case bout football cards.. Yes we have two cards, yellow card and red card!
When a player shown a yellow cards twice results in a red card! Still 1 + 1 can not be equal to 1! Since 2 yellow cards can be equivalent to 1 red card! And i can conclude that 2 can be equivalent to 1 and 2 can not be equal to 1. Sijui nyinyi mlikuwa mna-prove nini ati?

yeah i can SMELL it that the man cant separate this two word 'EQUIVALENT and EQUAL

ok lets come to the first case: if a=1 and b=1, i agree with all the assuptions and equations up to
(a+b)(a-b)=b(a-b), but when U say u, divide by (a-b) both side is meaningless coz a-b=0, so 2 can not be equal to 1!!

Relax Dude.. we aint try to prove anything! we are just having fun with math! thts all! every one knows 1 +1 = 2 ... ni kiridi hapo kwenye Red my purpose were to make B a subject so that i can force my answer and prove 1 + 1 = 1 .. i created an equation based on a^n – b^n = (a – b)(an – 1 + an – 2b + an – 3b2 + ··· + abn – 2 + bn – 1) btw it is not possible to finish such an equation (a+b)(a-b)=b(a-b) easy like the way u did ..

anyways i can be wrong!

Allah Knows Best!

Relax Dude.. we aint try to prove anything! we are just having fun with math! thts all! every one knows 1 +1 = 2 ... ni kiridi hapo kwenye Red my purpose were to make B a subject so that i can force my answer and prove 1 + 1 = 1 .. i created an equation based on a^n – b^n = (a – b)(an – 1 + an – 2b + an – 3b2 + ··· + abn – 2 + bn – 1) btw it is not possible to finish such an equation (a+b)(a-b)=b(a-b) easy like the way u did ..

anyways i can be wrong!

Allah Knows Best!

Yeah, nimekuelewa njiwa.. It's all about having fun with maths huh! Cheer up, U aint wrong as u think.. U said it all.., it's about having fun.. Tupo pamoja!

a = b and that

a^2 = ab where

a^2 - b^2 = ab - b^2

Code:

1+1=1 as in 2=1 ?!!
Hii kitu mathematically haikubaliki manake unagawanya na sifuri (0) kwa sababu a-b=1-1=0

Na hii je?,1^1=1,1^0=1,therefore:1^1=1^0.equating the bases,1=1.equating the exponents,1=0,hence proven that 1=0.

Na hii je?,1^1=1,1^0=1,therefore:1^1=1^0.equating the bases,1=1.equating the exponents,1=0,hence proven that 1=0.

mmh, that equation based in logic..
b'coz, logically one can say, if 1^1=1 and 1^0=1 then equating the bases comes 1=0. It makes sense huh!
Chukua huu mfano: Kuku alitamia mayai, logically tulitegemea atotoe vifaranga vya kuku, lakini yeye alitotoa vifaranga vya bata coz mayai yalikuwa ya bata, je vifaranga vya kuku ni sawasawa na vifaranga vya bata?
It's the same story about EQUAL and EQUIVALENT. So if 1^1=1, 1^0=1, then theoletically one may think 1=0, but pratically 1 may be equivalent to zero as it was to vifaranga vya bata to be equivalent to vifaranga vya kuku! So 1 can't be equal to zero except if you are making funny of maths!

mmh, that equation based in logic..
b'coz, logically one can say, if 1^1=1 and 1^0=1 then equating the bases comes 1=0. It makes sense huh!
Chukua huu mfano: Kuku alitamia mayai, logically tulitegemea atotoe vifaranga vya kuku, lakini yeye alitotoa vifaranga vya bata coz mayai yalikuwa ya bata, je vifaranga vya kuku ni sawasawa na vifaranga vya bata?
It's the same story about EQUAL and EQUIVALENT. So if 1^1=1, 1^0=1, then theoletically one may think 1=0, but pratically 1 may be equivalent to zero as it was to vifaranga vya bata to be equivalent to vifaranga vya kuku! So 1 can't be equal to zero except if you are making funny of maths!
From FIFA laws,two consecutive yellow cards are equivalent to a red card,that is right.From which mathematique rule/principal/law is 1 equivalent to 0?.1 is not equal to 0 and neither equivalent to 0,we are just making fun of maths.We proved wrong that proof telling us 2=1 by saying that,if a=b,then a-b=0.so that proof was not valid.Now we need to prove wrong this fallacy proof that 1=0.coz we know that,1^sin 30=1^cos 60,then sin 30=cos 60.Also 1^1=1^0,then 1=0.I know practically 1 is not equal to 0,now prove this fallacy proof wrong mathematically!

Back
Top Bottom