Lost Beauty!!!!!

I want a black beauty queen
With ebony thighs and huge hips
With skin sweating blackness
And a face dark as the night
And bare breasts bouncing
Vigour and energy.

she only exists in your fertile imagination.......................with all about mchubuo and things...........you need not look afar..............

Nilimtaja Lawino sababu yeye alisimamia naturality... whereas Ocol alikua hajitambui... mara Lawino (natural) mara Clementina (kujichubua)
Big point.........hususani kumbukumbu murua.....................................nilisoma hivi vitabu 1980/79............................were you born by then?

Ruta she does exist in fact.... labda you are looking in the wrong places...

I wish I had eyes to peek in the right places................................the problem is I am now LOVE BLIND..................

Big point.........hususani kumbukumbu murua.....................................nilisoma hivi vitabu 1980/79............................were you born by then?

Are you serious.... Dah! Hivi ni vya mwaka gani?... for kweli i was not born but i think parents getting around the idea about to be born....

I wish I had eyes to peek in the right places................................the problem is I am now LOVE BLIND..................

Kama you are love blind it means what you have is perfect... huna haja ya kuona extra....

Are you serious.... Dah! Hivi ni vya mwaka gani?... for kweli i was not born but i think parents getting around the idea about to be born....

ni vitabu vya miaka ya sabini hivi kama sikosei........................lakini hadi leo bado vina maana sana mwandishi wake alikuwa mganda na hivi sasa ni marehemu...............conflicts of African values versus western adopted values...........................and protests too.............like my husband has his manhood killed by books.........................Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh How I wish it was a lie but it all true.............if there is anything I dislike about a today African woman is forcing to be white with wigs ad skin bleaching..................................wangelijua natural beauty is too enticing for a man's comfortability....................................but again Am LOVE DEAD...........

ni vitabu vya miaka ya sabini hivi kama sikosei........................lakini hadi leo bado vina maana sana mwandishi wake alikuwa mganda na hivi sasa ni marehemu...............conflicts of African values versus western adopted values...........................and protests too.............like my husband has his manhood killed by books.........................Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh How I wish it was a lie but it all true.............if there is anything I dislike about a today African woman is forcing to be white with wigs ad skin bleaching..................................wangelijua natural beauty is too enticing for a man's comfortability....................................but again Am LOVE DEAD...........

The truth is wadada tunaji tune in a way kaka/baba zetu wanataka...

But siri ya mafanikio ni kua ethnically deep down African,

Modern on the surface and both in faith and doings...

The truth is wadada tunaji tune in a way kaka/baba zetu wanataka...

But siri ya mafanikio ni kua ethnically deep down African,

Modern on the surface and both in faith and doings...

there is no such thing as deep down...............for the beauty of an inner life is ALWAYS written on the face.....................if someone is too insecure then they will try all kinds of seemly panacea to fill that void...........................like junkie.......................nothing works for them after all the cosmetic torture......

Gals should stop worrying what men want ..........the reality remains we do not know what we truly need apart from snatching some cheap sex........from a naive gal......with no obligations attached to hold us onto THAT one cutie gal......................are we selfish........you can take that collateral in the BANK and they will definitely extend a loan onto that..................

there is no such thing as deep down...............for the beauty of an inner life is ALWAYS written on the face.....................if someone is too insecure then they will try all kinds of seemly panacea to fill that void...........................like junkie.......................nothing works for them after all the cosmetic torture......

Gals should stop worrying what men want ..........the reality remains we do not know what we truly need apart from snatching some cheap sex........from a naive gal......with no obligations attached to hold us onto THAT one cutie gal......................are we selfish........you can take that collateral in the BANK and they will definitely extend a loan onto that..................

Well Ruta before i go on... how do you define inner self??

Well Ruta before i go on... how do you define inner self??
spiritual intangibles...........Tatizo....ninasinzia kwenye laptop..............................I better go and sleep.......................but 2morrow will check on what you gonna say on this......but mark my words......................I find you delightfully inquisitive......................labda niishie hapo kwa leo.................Good night and enjoy some dreamless night.....

spiritual intangibles...........Tatizo....ninasinzia kwenye laptop..............................I better go and sleep.......................but 2morrow will check on what you gonna say on this......but mark my words......................I find you delightfully inquisitive......................labda niishie hapo kwa leo.................Good night and enjoy some dreamless night.....

ha ha ha... Sweet dreams Ruta....

All black everything lol...
Tatizo sisi wanaume nao ndio tunachangia dada zetu kutaka kuanza kujichubua na kuweka weaves na extensions, maana leo nikikaa na bibie nikaanza kumsifia Beyonce na Alicia Keys lazima mchumba aone hajakamilika.