Akthoo
JF-Expert Member
- Nov 5, 2007
- 1,068
- 1,149
Hey everyone!
Iam from Dar . I make a living selling coffee, so naturally I’m always looking for someone who can appreciate a good cup and have a conversation about it.
I’m single, a little philosophical and lately life has given me plenty to think about. I lost my father a couple of months ago and it’s made me appreciate genuine conversations and good people even more.
Looking for friends who enjoy coffee, philosophy, the strange modern world, life..
Iam from Dar . I make a living selling coffee, so naturally I’m always looking for someone who can appreciate a good cup and have a conversation about it.
I’m single, a little philosophical and lately life has given me plenty to think about. I lost my father a couple of months ago and it’s made me appreciate genuine conversations and good people even more.
Looking for friends who enjoy coffee, philosophy, the strange modern world, life..