Here!

3 guys were introduced 2 a girl,
Hi I'm Peter not a saint,
Hi I'm Paul not a pope,
I'm John not a baptist,
The girl said hi
I'm Mary not a virgin!

7 Types of Girls According To Computer!

1. Hard Disk Girls: Remember Everything Forever.
2. Ram Girls: Forgets About u The Moment u Turn Her Off.
3. Screen Saver Girls: Just For Looking.
4. Internet Girls: Difficult To Access.
5. Server Girls: Always Busy When Needed.
6. Multimedia Girls: Makes Horrible Things To Looks Beautiful.
7. Virus: These Type of Girls Are Normally Called 'G/F' Or 'WIFE'..

Husband always insisted on making love in the dark. After 20 years the wife turns on the light to catch her husband holding a vibrator. She goes ballistic "You impotent b*stard! How could u lie to me all these years?" He looks her straight in the eyes and calmly says " I will explain the toy, if you explain the kids..."

Fake hair extensions
Fake hair colour
Fake lips
Fake nails
Fake tan
Fake eye lashes and fake boobs... and women want to find "real" men!
Lmfao sorry girls I had to bc it, its funny

Fake hair extensions
Fake hair colour
Fake lips
Fake nails
Fake tan
Fake eye lashes and fake boobs... and women want to find "real" men!
Lmfao sorry girls I had to bc it, its funny

Wera wera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AIBU YETU AIBU YAO? Tutachakachuana mpaka kieleweke. don hate the player, hate the game.

hiii ni kali ingawa inatisha..........

A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:

"Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any Vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!

A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:

"Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any Vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!
Hii kweli kali.....

Baniani yuko jela na sanamu wake wa kuabudu, kila siku anaiabudu na kuiomba atoke jela.kwenye chumba hichokuna muislam. Muislam nae kila siku anasali na kumuomba mungu atoke jela.muislam akatoka.wakati anatoka Baniani: akamuliza vp wewe nafanzaje mpaka iko toka na mimi kila siku naomba hapana toka? Muislam....tatizo lako wewe na mungu wako wote mpo ndani jela mefungwa.!!:p

Je niki2 gani ungependa kiwepo ktk katiba mpya? Ckiliza maoni yafuatayo; DEREVA: Trafik wasiwepo barabarani MWANAFUNZI: Hesabu zifutwe mashuleni MFANYABIASHARA: TRA itaifishwe WANACHUO: Bodi ya mikopo imilikiwe na Dowans WAKAZI WA MBAGALA&GONGO LA MBOTO Ghala la mabomu lijengwe IKULU!. Lete maoni yako na ww! Wako Mjumbe wa kamati ya kukusanya maoni.

yap nimeipenda kali