Laana toka Mbinguni lamsubiri Dunga...

ah
Pumbavu kabisa hilo...
Wacha walitimue.

Unajuwa ktk Maisha kila mtu ana misimamo yake, tabia zake, itikadi zake, mapenzi yake nk nk nk nk.

Mtu anayeishi kwa kufuatilia mwenzie kafanya vipi nae aishi huyo ni sakala.

Huyo Dunga alitaka kupita mule alikopita Scolari mwaka 2002.
Lakini akasahau kuwa mwenzie alikuwa na wachezaji wa uhakika kwa mfano kutoka golini mpaka namba 6 walikuwa hawa, Marcos, mzee Cafu, Mzee Carlos, Roque Jr, Lucio na Edmilson.
Halafu kule mbele walikuwepo Gilberto, Juninho mzungu, The Saint, Rivaldo na Elgodo ama De Lima.

Sasa kwa timu hii hata ukimuacha Romalio basi hutakuwa na presha.
Na kweli kazi ilifanyika na watu wakabeba ndoo.

So unavyofanya kitu jitahidi kugundua na kufanya vitu kwa upeo wako na ujuzi wako.

Limemshuka sasa sijui hata kapotelea wapi, na wachambuzi wa soka woooote waliokuwa wanamsifia hapa jamvini kwa maamuzi yake ya kipuuzi wote wamepotelea Gizani.

watu mna hasira pole sana

nilipokuwa naandika thread hii nilitafakari kwanza na kugundua kuwa Ronaldinho Gaucho alitumwa na Mungu kuja kuonyesha soka la Mbinguni linavyosakatwa.
So wakurupukaji wooote pamoja na kocha Dungayembe limewashuka.

No Gaucho
No Football

Mkuu, taratibu, maana unaanza kuleta makufuru sasa. Hakuna soka mbinguni. Angalia usije wewe sasa ukavuna laana.

Juninho blasts Dunga

July 6, 2010

By Soccernet staff

Former Brazil midfielder Juninho Pernambucano has hit out at Dunga, comparing him to ex-France coach Raymond Domenech.

Dunga was formally dismissed on Sunday and Juninho, who announced his international retirement after the 2006 World Cup, feels he made major mistakes in all aspects of his work in South Africa.
"I'm sad but I'm not surprised [by Brazil's early exit]," he told Journal du Dimanche. "This team was flawed and the first person responsible was Dunga.

"How could he not take Ronaldinho? Even at 70%, he is better than most. He could have taken the burden off Kaka, who was not at the top of his game. Marcelo should also have been in the squad, but Dunga preferred to stick with the team that won the 2009 Confederations Cup.
"It's unfortunate that we were denied the chance to play our way. There was no design. Several players were out of position. In the World Cup, that is not forgiven.

"We also knew that Felipe Melo could crack. That's what happened. Dunga has made many mistakes. We must change everything to prepare for the 2014 World Cup. Change the coach, the technical committee, the medical staff, the press officers. We can't stay as we are."
Having spent the majority of his career with French club Lyon, Juninho said he is "sad to see France in such a state" and, asked if Dunga could be compared to Domenech, he said: "Yes. Unfortunately, they are alike.
"Dunga loves conflict - he feeds on it. His communication has been disastrous. He has brought a negative energy around the Selecao. He should let people talk but, no, he did the same as Domenech and put himself in the position of 'one against the world'.
"I think Domenech made the same mistakes as Dunga. He built a team in his own image, based more around force than technique."
Juninho also said that, while he is disappointed by the quality of performances in South Africa, the much-maligned Jabulani ball is not to blame. "I bought one and I went to test it," he said. "The ball requires a little practice, but it's delicious. It's a poor excuse."

Juninho blasts Dunga

July 6, 2010

By Soccernet staff

Former Brazil midfielder Juninho Pernambucano has hit out at Dunga, comparing him to ex-France coach Raymond Domenech.

Dunga was formally dismissed on Sunday and Juninho, who announced his international retirement after the 2006 World Cup, feels he made major mistakes in all aspects of his work in South Africa.
"I'm sad but I'm not surprised [by Brazil's early exit]," he told Journal du Dimanche. "This team was flawed and the first person responsible was Dunga.

"How could he not take Ronaldinho? Even at 70%, he is better than most. He could have taken the burden off Kaka, who was not at the top of his game. Marcelo should also have been in the squad, but Dunga preferred to stick with the team that won the 2009 Confederations Cup.
"It's unfortunate that we were denied the chance to play our way. There was no design. Several players were out of position. In the World Cup, that is not forgiven.

"We also knew that Felipe Melo could crack. That's what happened. Dunga has made many mistakes. We must change everything to prepare for the 2014 World Cup. Change the coach, the technical committee, the medical staff, the press officers. We can't stay as we are."
Having spent the majority of his career with French club Lyon, Juninho said he is "sad to see France in such a state" and, asked if Dunga could be compared to Domenech, he said: "Yes. Unfortunately, they are alike.
"Dunga loves conflict - he feeds on it. His communication has been disastrous. He has brought a negative energy around the Selecao. He should let people talk but, no, he did the same as Domenech and put himself in the position of 'one against the world'.
"I think Domenech made the same mistakes as Dunga. He built a team in his own image, based more around force than technique."
Juninho also said that, while he is disappointed by the quality of performances in South Africa, the much-maligned Jabulani ball is not to blame. "I bought one and I went to test it," he said. "The ball requires a little practice, but it's delicious. It's a poor excuse."

Haya jamani huyo aliyeyasema hayo ni Mbrazil na ameshaichezea Brazil, na kama haitoshi yeye ndo bingwa wa mipira iliyokufa.

Lakini humu JF kuna baadhi ya wendawazimu wanakurupuka kumtetea Dunga na kudiriki kusema eti Gang Chomba ana mapenzi tu na Saint Gaucho ndo maana anamtetea.

Dungayembe ni pumbavu namba moja.

Haya jamani huyo aliyeyasema hayo ni Mbrazil na ameshaichezea Brazil, na kama haitoshi yeye ndo bingwa wa mipira iliyokufa.

Lakini humu JF kuna baadhi ya wendawazimu wanakurupuka kumtetea Dunga na kudiriki kusema eti Gang Chomba ana mapenzi tu na Saint Gaucho ndo maana anamtetea.

Dungayembe ni pumbavu namba moja.

mkuu,nilipinga mawazo yako....ila kwa kiwango cha WC mwaka huu,achilia mbali brazil,DINHO angetupa burudani nzuri tu,hakuna jipa lililojustify his ommission from the team......

mkuu,nilipinga mawazo yako....ila kwa kiwango cha WC mwaka huu,achilia mbali brazil,DINHO angetupa burudani nzuri tu,hakuna jipa lililojustify his ommission from the team......

Asante na hongera kwa kuungama.
Naamini kuwa umesamehewa dhambi zako na sasa wewe ni mtu huru na safi.

Forza Saint Gaucho

Na worldcup isiyo na ladha ndo imekwisha.
Hivyo napenda kuchukua fursa hii kuwafundisha watu woote walioonyesha roho za kijasili za kuunga mkono utumbo wa Dungayembe kwa kumtema Dinho the Saint kuwa siku nyingine msikurupuke kushadadia msiyoyajuwa au kushadadia mnayoyasoma kwenye magazeti yenu ya udaku.

hata angekuwepo gaucho,ronaldo de lima,pato sijui na nanilii brazil weupe tu kama real madrid,beki 3 ndie kawaponza leo pengo la marcelo wa real madrid limeonekana wazi na pato kidogo mbele pale,ila gaucho sio sana

Happy birthday Gaucho

Back
Top Bottom