Kenya kuanza kutumia namba za magari za Dijitali

BARD AI

JF-Expert Member
Jul 24, 2018
Waziri wa Mambo ya Ndani wa Kenya, Fred Matiang’i amesema wananchi wamepewa miezi 18 kubadili Namba za zamani na kuweka mpya ambapo magari Milioni 4.8 yaliyosajiliwa yataingia kwenye utaratibu huo.
1661867898140.png

Muda huo hautahusisha magari mapya ambayo yatatakiwa kusajiliwa na mfumo mpya wa Number Plates hizo wakati wa kuingia nchini humo na kuuzwa kwa watumiaji.

Kwa mujibu wa Waziri Matiang'i, Number Plates zote mpya zitaunganishwa na mifumo ya Mamlaka ya Mapato ya Kenya (KRA) ili kukomesha matukio ya udanganyifu wa kodi katika biashara ya kuuza magari, pia zimewekewa mfumo unaoweza kufuatilia gari ilipo kwa nia ya kupunguza uhalifu unaohusisha madereva, vipengele hivyo vitaonekana kwa Idara za Usalama pekee.
1661867921795.png

===========================

The new number plates are produced at GSU headquarters and Kenyans have 18 months to change from the old number plates

Interior CS Fred Matiang’i has launched the new-look digital registration number plates for vehicles in Kenya.

The plates will be attached to cars brought into the country at the point of entry, according to Interior CS Fred Matiang'I.

They shall be synced with Kenya Revenue Authority systems to help eradicate incidences of tax cheating in the motor vehicle selling business.

The new number plates are in compliance with the amended Traffic Act of 2016 and feature an inbuilt security feature.

The new features allow vehicles to be traced, in a bid to help reduce crimes involving motorists. Some of the security features are only visible to security agencies.

The new number plates are being produced at the GSU Recce Unit headquarters.

"The work is being done by a multi-agency unit of the security sector and is part of the reforms initiated by President Uhuru Kenyatta after the 2019 Dusit attack," Matiang’i stated.

The ministry is planning to change all of Kenya’s 4.8 million registered vehicles to use the new number plates in 18 months.

"When the NTSA team calls on Kenyans to change the plates, let us obey and get it done within those 18 months," the CS urged.

According to Transport CS James Macharia, the new number plates will be used by 12 categories of vehicles.

kenya kwa hili la faragha watafeli sana! yaan kutwa kujua gar yangu imepita wapi leo!
Digital development is always inversely proportional to privacy and self-control and it always gives governing entity more and more power, and control. Digital is a poison that kills privacy everywhere it goes!

Hongereni majirani kwa hatua hii,ila nawona wenye mambo yao ya sirini viroho vinavywadunda...

Hii sio kitu mpya kwa wakenya. Magari siku hizi zikitoka port zinapewa number plate za KG ama KD na hapo ndipo kra inawakamatia wakenya. Hapo nyuma gari ilikuwa inatoka port ata bila number plate

Ndugu zenu watanzania tayari walibadirisha kitambo ila si kwa zaidi kama mlivyofanya.

Back
Top Bottom