Zed
JF-Expert Member
- Mar 28, 2009
- 553
- 541
- Thread starter
- #41
I am afraid, this may be an exercise in futility and sheer waste of time and resources. Your attempt is devoid of any justification and no body, worth their names will ever take you seriously. Are you talking about NGOs which are outlets of fleecing? You are jocking! The money ought to go to where it came from i.e. the exchequer. If you want a debate on how it should be spent, then that is arguable. But your proposition falls short of a prudent thinking.
Mbopo, we are doing this with bitter experience from the same Gvt! Its is irresponsible and corrupt. Please Mbopo, if you could tell me whereabouts the refunded EPA's money or how the billions of stimulus package didn't reached the targeted people, then I'll consider your plea, short of that I'll relentlessly campaign against BAE money been given to the government. By the way, the so called fact finding delegate that flew to London boarded First Class... What a wastage of taxpayers' money