Kagame adaiwa kupandikiza makachero nchini kuipeleleza Serikali… mbunge atajwa kuhusika!

Simple! angalia ujirani wa Kenya na Rwanda alafu ulinganishe na Tanzania! Tuna historia ndefu na Wanyarwanda hivyo kuwa na raia wenye asili ya Rwanda si tatizo hata kidogo.

Kwa hiyo mkuu wataka kusema kuna watusi tz?

Namsoma kwenye magazeti tu

JF ni kisima cha historia, fukunyua humu mambo mengi yalishajadiliwa humu tusijaze seva bure.Kimsingi Tanzania ni moja ya nchi iliyozungukwa na mataifa mengi pengine kuliko nchi yoyote Afrika (naweza kurekebishwa) hivyo muingiliano wa watu ni kitu cha kawaida na huwezi kuzuia zaidi ya kuweka mfumo bora wa usalama.

JF ni kisima cha historia, fukunyua humu mambo mengi yalishajadiliwa humu tusijaze seva bure.Kimsingi Tanzania ni moja ya nchi iliyozungukwa na mataifa mengi pengine kuliko nchi yoyote Afrika (naweza kurekebishwa) hivyo muingiliano wa watu ni kitu cha kawaida na huwezi kuzuia zaidi ya kuweka mfumo bora wa usalama.

Let's cut the chase here. Tanzania hakuna watusi. kama wapo basi ndio hao wanaoshukiwa kuwa mapandikizi.

ukirusha jiwe gizani halafu ukasikia mamaaaaaaaaa!!!!! ujue kuna mtu limempata.
pole TUTSI boy......
but your time to enjoy what you don't deserve is coming to an end.
kuhusu hilo neno la kiingeraza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wala usione ufahari wa wewe kujua saaaana kingereza na mimi kutojua kabisa.
SAINT KAYUMBA ni shule zetu na tunajivunia.
TUMEANZIA KONGO........ TUTAISHIA KARAGWE
..safi sana notredam!..that is the language these "people" understand...umemjibu vizuri sana and for that you have shut their mouths.....

Chezea Watutsi..Sasa ka-game project yake ni kumpatia Silas Rwakabamba urais wa Tanzania. Msisahau watutsi, urais uwaziri na ukuu wa majeshi ndio kazi wanazozitafuta haijalishi nchi gani!

Aah wapi hakuna raisi au nafasi nyeti yeyote kutokea pande za huko kwetu Kagera,labda awe mtutsi wa Mtwara, hata Nyerere aliliona hilo mapema!

Hata aibu huna ukatili mliufanya kweupe hata dunia nzima inakubali kwamba palitokea jenocide ya watusi na ushahidi upo! sasa wewe muuza maji unasema eti mnapicha zinazo onyesha ukatili wa watusi? utazitoa wapi? Labda za hao wakimbizi wa kimbunga.

1. kama ulivyosema hapo juu nakubaliana na wewe "palitokea jenocide ya watutsi" dhidi ya wahutu! ingawa mimi si mhutu (anyway, to a tutsi extremist every non-tutsi black is a hutu) i sympathize with them.
2. muuza maji nayo ni kazi halali sio tusi. wewe lazima utakuwa mambo safi usiyeweza ku-appreciate maisha ya kawaida ya waafrica...typical tutsi-extremist next generation ya wazazi waliosomeshwa kwa scholarship za UN, masquerading as a true citizen somewhere peaceful like TZ.

ndagijimana, the man who risked his life to save others during the genocide

1393282309n3.jpg
residents hailed ndagijimana's acts and took turns to congratulate him for his courage. jean pierre bucyensenge.
when thousands of rwandans turned against their neighbours in 1994, hacking them to death on a scale never seen anywhere in modern times, a few people risked their own lives to save another person's.
Jean bosco ndagijimana, now 46, is one of them.
Against all odds, he sheltered and helped move tutsis to safety with full knowledge of dire consequences.
During the 1994 genocide against the tutsi, ndagijimana was a 26-year old resident of rugeshi cell, mukamira sector in nyabihu district, western province, was a young farmer-cum-preacher.
He was a member of a local seventh day adventist church.
Ndagijimana shared his story last friday at a kwibuka flame tour event in his home district.
His emotional testimony saw many break down, while others looked on in awe.
And emotions ran high when ndagijimana was joined on the stage by three of the several people he helped save.
One of them, suzanne nzarama, hugged him intimately. She broke down.
Even as those who had survived the killings felt like they were reliving that tragedy, they were evidently grateful to the man who put his own life on the line to ensure they are not killed by the marauding militiamen.
"he helped me cross the border into zaire (now democratic republic of congo). We spent three nights trying to evade killers, finally we crossed the border," nzarama said.
"i was desperate. I thought i was going to die. I was convinced that the fate of tutsis was death and that there was no escape route. But this man gave me a chance, a chance to live again.
"he struggled to help me escape the killers. I saw how he took a great risk for my sake," nzarama said in reference to the man he fondly referred to as ‘my dear brother'.
In an interview with the new times, ndagijimana spoke of his grief because of the barbaric crimes that befell rwanda.
Ndagijimana says on the day following the death of former president juvenal habyarimana on april 6, 1994, he came across many corpses of tutsis who had been hacked to death in his village.
"there were pools of blood everywhere," he recalls. "death had struck and i knew the worst was just unfolding".
He says he was ‘extremely saddened' by the killings that he decided he should take the risk and attempt to save any tutsi he would meet.
"i told myself ‘these people have not committed any crime, yet they are being hunted down and killed so tragically'. That troubled me deeply," ndagijimana told the new times in an interview.
"i knew i was risking my own life but at that time death meant nothing to me. I felt that's the best i could do," he said.
In the days that followed, ndagijimana struggled to help some tutsis escape their tormentors in what he describes as ‘some of the most terrifying days' of his life.
With almost no resources, ndagijimana tried to hide some tutsis at his home but, as killings intensified, it became extremely risky.
Wary that the killers would learn of his actions and storm his house and wipe out everyone there, he devised a plan: To stealthy help the survivors flee rwanda into the neighbouring dr congo.
So he started helping some of them flee through porous borders into the neighbouring dr congo. He would accompany them through informal pathways which snaked through plantations and fields.
But he needed to be extremely cautious, especially with killers roaming the streets, hills and valleys, hunting for their next victim.
"i had to gather information first on which direction the killers were to avoid a dreaded encounter with them," he explains.
On several occasions, he recalls, he would go in advance to ‘spy' on the militia. "i would tell them (the tutsis he hid) that in case i am not back within minutes i would have been killed and that they should look for other ways to escape."
i would leave them hidden in bushes and warn them against getting out until i returned. "i told them that they had only to respond to my voice."
ndagijimana says it was not an easy task to shelter tutsis while hundreds of extremists were hunting for the same people. "i had to do it for the sake of humanity."
nzarama is one of the more than 15 tutsis ndagijimana helped save during the genocide.
"whenever i see them, i get very happy but also emotional sometimes. That they survived the genocide is the best thing to have ever happened to me. For their resilience and bravery, i'm forever thankful to god," said ndagijimana. "in those difficult times we stood together and managed to survive together."
anastase kayisire, 47, one of the people ndagijimana helped save, cannot be more grateful. He addresses ndagijimana as "hero".
He says ndagijimana's offer to help him escape the genocide machinery – which would claim a million lives in a space of 100 days – helped him get away from the killers who had specifically targeted him for murder.
After the genocide, kayisire fell in love with ndagijimana's sister.
The two are now happily married. "for me she's a constant reminder of her brother's humanness, his incredible kindness."
"unfortunately, we did not have many people with such a heart during the genocide."
contact email: Jp.bucyensenge[at]newtimes.co.rw

new times rwanda!!! kwanini hawatoi story ya other heroes like rusesabagina?

hahaha. Let's quote us wikileaks some more, remember what you just said, hutakiwi kupinga chochote hapa, kwa maneno yako mwenyewe "sote tunajua wamarekani hawabahatishi kwenye masuala ya inteligensia"

cc: koba mukamasimba rushasha

us embassy in rwanda: Power in hands of a powerful tutsi minority with a few incompetent hutu figureheads

according the wikileaks cables, the united states embassy in kigali, rwanda expressed, in a deep objective analysis of the ethnic make up of the leadership of rwandan political and military institutions, its serious concerns about rwandan stability by observing that rwanda is tightly led by a clique of individuals, mostly english speakers, from the tutsi minority ethnic group, who recruits a few figureheads from the ethnic hutu majority.

According to the cables, us embassy’s” analysis of the ethnic breakdown of the current rwandan government shows tutsis hold a preponderant percentage of senior positions. Hutus in very senior positions often hold relatively little real authority, and are commonly “twinned” with senior tutsis who exercise real power. The military and security agencies are controlled by tutsis, generally english speakers who grew up as refugees with president kagame in uganda.

The 28-member cabinet is evenly split among tutsis and hutus, but most key ministries are in the hands of tutsis (hutu ministers do head health and agriculture, ministries which affect the lives of most rwandans). While the rwandan government (gor) presents itself as a champion of national unity and equal opportunity, de-emphasizing ethnic identity and ostensibly opening positions throughout society to those of skill and merit, political authority in the country does not yet reflect this ideal. Ethnic identity is still keenly felt and lived, and ordinary rwandans are well aware of who holds the levers of power. The long-term stability of rwanda depends upon a government and ruling party that eventually shares real authority with the majority population.”

if the wikileaks cables describe what the us embassy says, the us embassy may have forgotten the fact that even the “twinned” hutus are usually required to have family relations with the ruling tutsi elite. For example, bernard makuza, the prime minister is the first cousin of the rwandan dictator general paul kagame, their respective mothers being sisters.
On prime minister makuza, the us embassy did not hesitate to point out his incompetence and lack of leadership, making him the epitome of hutu figureheads within the rwandan government:

“first twin: Prime minister bernard makuza: A hutu, he ostensibly occupies the second-most powerful position in the rwandan government. Affable but ineffectual, he defers in all matters great and small to president kagame
the analysis touches almost all the key positions, including the central bank, that was led by francois kanimba, twinned with a tutsi. Francois kanimba, himself with a well connected rpf tutsi wife, was recently replaced by his tutsi twinned rpf inner circle member.

Even for competent hutus, the rpf government makes sure only tutsis are prominent, represent the visible face of the institution, and hold the administrative authority: “ fourth twin: Supreme court president aloysia cyanzayire. Although she is reputedly a competent and hard-working judge, supreme court vice president sam rugege, a tutsi, is very much the public face of the court, and appears to hold administrative authority as well

the us embassy ends the analysis on a pessimistic tone about the current aristocracy in rwanda and the prospects of ethnic reconciliation: “8. (c/nf) for all the government’s exhortations to rwandans to abandon ethnic identities and work in common on national goals, a policy that in fact has much to recommend it, the goals, a policy that in fact has much to recommend it, the political reality is self-evidently otherwise. People remain keenly committed to their ethnic identities, and everyone is aware of which person holds which position and to which group he belongs. While the practical end-point for such a project may be years away. If this government is ever to surmount the challenges and divides of rwandan society, it must begin to share real authority with hutus to a much greater degree than it does now.”

source:us embassy in rwanda: Power in hands of a powerful tutsi minority with a few incompetent hutu figureheads
huu ndio ukweli hasa wa kile kinachotokea rwanda na hata uganda!

Aah wapi hakuna raisi au nafasi nyeti yeyote kutokea pande za huko kwetu Kagera,labda awe mtutsi wa Mtwara, hata Nyerere aliliona hilo mapema!

Mkuu,

Sijakuelewa!?Ina maana kwetu kule Kagera hatuna haki ya kutoa rais?Au kiongozi yoyote wa taasisi nyeti?
Unaweza uka-quote statement yoyote iliyozuia watu wa kagera kuwa viongozi?

Acheni hizo propaganda zenu!Nyinyi ndio mnaikosesha Tanzania viongozi kwa kutuwekea 'waigizaji' pale ikulu!

Angalieni msiendeleze propaganda zenu za kitoto tusije tukaitangaza Kagera kama NCHI HURU!

new times rwanda!!! kwanini hawatoi story ya other heroes like rusesabagina?

Old news is no news. Halafu shujaa huwa hajipigii debe. The guy never did anything but he milked the story to the fullest. His 15 minutes of fame was over even before he knew it. Hawo hapo juu ndio true heroes not the hollywood fabricated stories.

Nilishasema humu, mijadala hii ya kumsifia KAGAME humu JF na wafuasi wa CHADEMA lazima kungekuwa na watu kutoka nchini wako nyuma ya Sakata hili. na nadhani ndiyo maana Rais katoa tamko kule DODOMA.

Naungana na Mtikila kuwa KAGAME achapwe ili tujue huyo Mbunge aliyekwenda kuchukua harambee huko RWANDA.

hahah!

Achapwe aasichwapwe,
this time tumemkaribisha mpaka chumbani, unaonaje ?