Jordan and Alex splits up.......We all make mistakes..........

Rutashubanyuma

JF-Expert Member
Sep 24, 2010
85b1d857-e739-49c2-9713-22f603c57e0c.jpg

Bam! Jordan's just released a statement confirming her marriage is over - and it's explosive stuff

• Posted by: 3am
  • 18/01/11
  • 07:17 pm
Tags:

WOWZERS! Jordan's finally confirmed her marriage is over - but it's not the usual "the couple request their privacy during this difficult time" business. Instead, she's laid into Alex, big time, saying she regrets marrying him so quickly and essentially calling him a fame-hungry attention seeker.
Here it is in full:
STATEMENT FROM KATIE PRICE
Alex and I have had a number of difficulties over the past few months. I accept that these were in part caused by my marrying too quickly – we all make mistakes and this was one. However, Alex changed from the man I fell in love with and some of his behaviour became difficult for me to understand and caused issues. I have tried to help him with these issues but they have put a considerable strain on our relationship.

Our difficulties were also not helped by Alex becoming more fascinated by life in the media eye. Obviously I cannot be critical of someone wanting to do this and originally I tried to help him with his career by getting him contracts with my production company. If Alex wants to honour those contracts the production company is more than happy to do so. However, Alex’s desire to promote himself caused a change in the dynamic of our relationship and contributed to our alienation.

Alex and I have spent many hours discussing our relationship and trying to make it work but the issues between us are too deep rooted. I had hoped that we could end our relationship amicably and without a war of words in the media. I appreciate that there are those that will not believe that but I had agreed I would say nothing more than the statement we had jointly prepared. This was not because I am concerned what Alex may truthfully disclose but to give him comfort that I would not discuss the issues that so strained our relationship.

I had hoped that Alex and I could remain friends but I am not sure if that is possible given events since last Sunday when we were on the verge of releasing a statement. Alex asked that we did not release any statement because he wanted more time to think. The intervening period has, however, seen a number of false stories appear and photographs of Alex with my son Junior in the gym which it is absolutely clear were posed for. Alex is fully aware that I have sought to remove my children from the public eye now they are of an age to understand and be affected by media coverage of them. I feel incredibly let down that he did this while asking me for more time to discuss our relationship and just hope that the stories circulating that he sold those pictures are not true.

It is true that I have asked Alex to leave the family home and that he will not do so. I would leave myself but the house is equipped for Harvey’s needs. Alex would like to portray himself as honourable and I hope he acts that way. Contrary to some reports I have not discussed financial matters with my divorce lawyers.

I would like to make clear that the allegations that I have been dragging out any announcement so that my film crew can capture on film Alex’s upset are complete fabrication. I am deeply upset that my relationship with Alex has failed but I know it is the right thing for my children and I that we separate. My children are my absolute priority in this and they are being shielded from what is happening.

In Showbiz .......................what comes easy goes easy............a question of too much paparazi.....but also a question of too much money plus too much fame............................some swearr the marriage vows to solicit serious cash from their unsuspecting spouses.....................

85b1d857-e739-49c2-9713-22f603c57e0c.jpg

Bam! Jordan's just released a statement confirming her marriage is over - and it's explosive stuff

• 18/01/11
  • 07:17 pm

Tags:

WOWZERS! Jordan's finally confirmed her marriage is over - but it's not the usual "the couple request their privacy during this difficult time" business. Instead, she's laid into Alex, big time, saying she regrets marrying him so quickly and essentially calling him a fame-hungry attention seeker.
Here it is in full:
STATEMENT FROM KATIE PRICE
Alex and I have had a number of difficulties over the past few months. I accept that these were in part caused by my marrying too quickly – we all make mistakes and this was one. However, Alex changed from the man I fell in love with and some of his behaviour became difficult for me to understand and caused issues. I have tried to help him with these issues but they have put a considerable strain on our relationship.

Our difficulties were also not helped by Alex becoming more fascinated by life in the media eye. Obviously I cannot be critical of someone wanting to do this and originally I tried to help him with his career by getting him contracts with my production company. If Alex wants to honour those contracts the production company is more than happy to do so. However, Alex's desire to promote himself caused a change in the dynamic of our relationship and contributed to our alienation.

Alex and I have spent many hours discussing our relationship and trying to make it work but the issues between us are too deep rooted. I had hoped that we could end our relationship amicably and without a war of words in the media. I appreciate that there are those that will not believe that but I had agreed I would say nothing more than the statement we had jointly prepared. This was not because I am concerned what Alex may truthfully disclose but to give him comfort that I would not discuss the issues that so strained our relationship.

I had hoped that Alex and I could remain friends but I am not sure if that is possible given events since last Sunday when we were on the verge of releasing a statement. Alex asked that we did not release any statement because he wanted more time to think. The intervening period has, however, seen a number of false stories appear and photographs of Alex with my son Junior in the gym which it is absolutely clear were posed for. Alex is fully aware that I have sought to remove my children from the public eye now they are of an age to understand and be affected by media coverage of them. I feel incredibly let down that he did this while asking me for more time to discuss our relationship and just hope that the stories circulating that he sold those pictures are not true.

It is true that I have asked Alex to leave the family home and that he will not do so. I would leave myself but the house is equipped for Harvey's needs. Alex would like to portray himself as honourable and I hope he acts that way. Contrary to some reports I have not discussed financial matters with my divorce lawyers.

I would like to make clear that the allegations that I have been dragging out any announcement so that my film crew can capture on film Alex's upset are complete fabrication. I am deeply upset that my relationship with Alex has failed but I know it is the right thing for my children and I that we separate. My children are my absolute priority in this and they are being shielded from what is happening.

Exactly how Jordan by going public like this?

Huyu dada pesa zimemlevya,alitoa specia programmes about her and Alex ili ITV 2 kwa muda wa miezi kadhaa ili kumuumiza Petr Andre na kakuta Peter ni mugumu wala hahangaiki na maisha yake Jordan,Andre naye akatoa program NEXT CHAPTER ili kuonyesha kuwa hajaumia na maisha yanakwenda kama kawaida.

Jordan moves in with her mum after Alex Reid sneaks back into the house

• transparent.gif
  • transparent.gif
by Clemmie Moodie, Daily Mirror 20/01/2011
06-01-11-image-3-840762074.jpg

Like a dose of the flu, a wet shower curtain and an overly amorous dog, Alex Reid is proving extraordinarily difficult to shake off.
Just when Katie Price thought she had finally seen the back of the cross-dressing cagefighter, he's back – stubbornly digging in those high-heeled stilettos and refusing to move out. Again.
After appearing to finally accept it's over and leaving their shared home, Alex let himself back in at 11.30pm on Tuesday and slept in the spare room.
Forced to seek legal advice, the model spent much of yesterday consulting her crack team, including fearsome solicitor Fiona Shackleton.
As well as advising her on the financial implications of divorce, it is understood that she was briefed on how best to get rid of the unwelcome house guest. This latest twist in the warring couple's increasingly bitter split comes 24 hours after the mum-of-three, 32, released a vitriolic statement explaining why she had dumped the fighter.
Advertisement - article continues below »

Alex, 34, appeared to have accepted her decision. He was seen without his wedding ring while moving his stuff into his parents' place in Hampshire. But, proving he's got a skin as thick as his left ear, the cagefighter returned to the house, uninvited, that night. Katie couldn't face another evening of awkwardness so she decided to stay at her mum Amy's house near Brighton.
And with Alex refusing to answer his phone, the glamour star is terrified he will leak intimate photos – ones, presumably, where she has clothes on.
A source said: "The situation is getting more hostile and awkward. Kate thought Alex had left for good and was in bed when she heard him suddenly come in, shortly before midnight, and slip into the spare room. She was horrified... not to mention a little startled.
"The pair are no longer speaking at all, not even by text message. Although it seems unlikely, Katie is looking for an amicable resolution to the deadlock. The last thing she wants to be is confrontational."
"But one worry is that Alex has loads of private photos, showing Katie in ways she'd rather not be made public."
More public than a naked calendar, that is.
Buy Cheap tickets for the upcoming X Factor Live 2011 Tour , prices start at £27 and are available now..

Jordan moves in with her mum after Alex Reid sneaks back into the house

• transparent.gif
  • transparent.gif
by Clemmie Moodie, Daily Mirror 20/01/2011
06-01-11-image-3-840762074.jpg

Like a dose of the flu, a wet shower curtain and an overly amorous dog, Alex Reid is proving extraordinarily difficult to shake off.
Just when Katie Price thought she had finally seen the back of the cross-dressing cagefighter, he’s back – stubbornly digging in those high-heeled stilettos and refusing to move out. Again.
After appearing to finally accept it’s over and leaving their shared home, Alex let himself back in at 11.30pm on Tuesday and slept in the spare room.
Forced to seek legal advice, the model spent much of yesterday consulting her crack team, including fearsome solicitor Fiona Shackleton.
As well as advising her on the financial implications of divorce, it is understood that she was briefed on how best to get rid of the unwelcome house guest. This latest twist in the warring couple’s increasingly bitter split comes 24 hours after the mum-of-three, 32, released a vitriolic statement explaining why she had dumped the fighter.

http://ad.uk.doubleclick.net/jump/d...;zone=celebs;templ=page;tile=8;ord=495270173? Alex, 34, appeared to have accepted her decision. He was seen without his wedding ring while moving his stuff into his parents’ place in Hampshire. But, proving he’s got a skin as thick as his left ear, the cagefighter returned to the house, uninvited, that night. Katie couldn’t face another evening of awkwardness so she decided to stay at her mum Amy’s house near Brighton.

And with Alex refusing to answer his phone, the glamour star is terrified he will leak intimate photos – ones, presumably, where she has clothes on.
A source said: “The situation is getting more hostile and awkward. Kate thought Alex had left for good and was in bed when she heard him suddenly come in, shortly before midnight, and slip into the spare room. She was horrified... not to mention a little startled.

“The pair are no longer speaking at all, not even by text message. Although it seems unlikely, Katie is looking for an amicable resolution to the deadlock. The last thing she wants to be is confrontational.”
“But one worry is that Alex has loads of private photos, showing Katie in ways she’d rather not be made public.”

Buy Cheap tickets for the upcoming X Factor Live 2011 Tour , prices start at £27 and are available now..

Huyu mwanamama namuona km changu fulani hivi

Lakini mbona jamaa anamfuatilia hivyo.......................

A source said: "The situation is getting more hostile and awkward. Kate thought Alex had left for good and was in bed when she heard him suddenly come in, shortly before midnight, and slip into the spare room. She was horrified... not to mention a little startled.
"The pair are no longer speaking at all, not even by text message. Although it seems unlikely, Katie is looking for an amicable resolution to the deadlock. The last thing she wants to be is confrontational."
"But one worry is that Alex has loads of private photos, showing Katie in ways she'd rather not be made public."

sasa hivi vitisho vya kumuumbua na picha zake vinatoka wapi........mahusiano yakifa ...it is time to move on and without regrets, at all.............................

Huyu mdada anatafuta attention hivi uliona picha anazovaa akienda club na mambo afanyayo akilewa:frusty::frusty:

Huyu mdada anatafuta attention hivi uliona picha anazovaa akienda club na mambo afanyayo akilewa:frusty::frusty:

Sijaziona hebu nibandikie hapa nimfaidi vizuri...............................................

48b761b5-2558-4065-82b5-263a18dbd49a.jpg

It's about time Alex got the message really

• 21/01/11
  • 09:20 am
Tags:

He's not the sharpest tool in the box at the best of times, but Alex Reid appears to be showing just what a doofus he really is by still refusing to leave Jordan towers. But she's clearly had enough of living in the same house as him and has buggered off to Klosters.

We've never seen Jordan skiing before but we're keeping our fingers crossed for pictures of her posing on the slopes in an array of ski wear in varying shades of pink, surrounded by half naked body builders.

Oh and the locksmith who we showed you yesterday, well turns out he was just "performing a routine check" and not changing the locks. We have to admit we often get that done… WTF?

"Katie badly needed a holiday," said… Jordan's travel agent? "A locksmith did come over but it wasn't to keep Alex out. He was still letting himself in and out of the house." Oh not the travel agent then.

We're not quite sure what Alex is hoping to achieve by staying in the home of someone who describes him as a "mistake" but um, perhaps he should consider a career as a spokesperson for squatters' rights.

48b761b5-2558-4065-82b5-263a18dbd49a.jpg

It’s about time Alex got the message really

• 21/01/11
  • 09:20 am
Tags:

He’s not the sharpest tool in the box at the best of times, but Alex Reid appears to be showing just what a doofus he really is by still refusing to leave Jordan towers. But she’s clearly had enough of living in the same house as him and has buggered off to Klosters.

We’ve never seen Jordan skiing before but we’re keeping our fingers crossed for pictures of her posing on the slopes in an array of ski wear in varying shades of pink, surrounded by half naked body builders.

Oh and the locksmith who we showed you yesterday, well turns out he was just “performing a routine check” and not changing the locks. We have to admit we often get that done… WTF?

“Katie badly needed a holiday,” said… Jordan’s travel agent? “A locksmith did come over but it wasn’t to keep Alex out. He was still letting himself in and out of the house.” Oh not the travel agent then.

We’re not quite sure what Alex is hoping to achieve by staying in the home of someone who describes him as a “mistake” but um, perhaps he should consider a career as a spokesperson for squatters’ rights.

Jordan's family have flown out to join her in Switzerland – maybe Alex Reid kicked them out?

• 21/01/11
  • 05:59 pm
Tags:

9a909a3d-28ed-4bff-a0a4-ca238ad530b7.jpg

After all the talk of Alex Reid squatting at Jordan's house, it would be ironic if he'd managed to change the locks when she flew out to Switzerland this morning, forcing the rest of the family to fly to Zurich to pick up their pocket money from the Godfather Jordan.

Jordan's mum Amy and her sister Sophie flew out of Heathrow this afternoon, with Princess and Harvey in tow. We're not sure where Junior was, but he was with Peter Andre earlier this morning, so may have hidden in a cupboard or something.

They were all flying to Zurich to give Jordan some support over the weekend with Jordan, who is working at the Klosters skiing resort. We're not even going to pretend we know why.

Jordan’s family have flown out to join her in Switzerland – maybe Alex Reid kicked them out?

• 21/01/11
  • 05:59 pm
Tags:

9a909a3d-28ed-4bff-a0a4-ca238ad530b7.jpg

After all the talk of Alex Reid squatting at Jordan’s house, it would be ironic if he’d managed to change the locks when she flew out to Switzerland this morning, forcing the rest of the family to fly to Zurich to pick up their pocket money from the Godfather Jordan.

Jordan’s mum Amy and her sister Sophie flew out of Heathrow this afternoon, with Princess and Harvey in tow. We’re not sure where Junior was, but he was with Peter Andre earlier this morning, so may have hidden in a cupboard or something.

They were all flying to Zurich to give Jordan some support over the weekend with Jordan, who is working at the Klosters skiing resort. We’re not even going to pretend we know why.

Katie Price first lover: Jordan left me broken like Alex Reid

• transparent.gif
  • transparent.gif
EXCLUSIVE by Sarah Arnold, Sunday Mirror 23/01/2011
jordan-with-boyfriend-gary-bollingbroke-300x145-364341951.jpg

Jordan's first lover says he was the first of many men she has "chewed up then spat out"... and knows just how Alex Reid feels.
Gary Bolingbroke first met the model, real name Katie Price, when she was 17 and he was 27. They were a couple for two years and moved into a flat *together.
But electrician Gary walked out after Katie – who has dumped hubby of 11 months Alex after a series of rows – cheated on him with *football star Teddy *Sheringham.
The dad-of-two, now 40 and in a long-term relationship, said: "When I saw the pictures of Alex looking like a broken man this week, I knew exactly how he felt.
"Just like with me, the break-up is going to be bitter, bitchy and public. There's a long line of us who have been chewed up and spat out by Jordan now.
"She uses her body and sex appeal like a weapon, thrusting out her boobs and sucking in her waist.
"The first I knew of her affair with Teddy was when I saw it on the front of the papers. I was totally *humiliated. She denied *everything and begged me to stay with her. But the rot had set in."
Gary, who first met Jordan, now 32, in a *Brighton nightclub, *recalls: "She was a total unknown but she *already stood out from the crowd. It was like the Benny Hill show in the club that night. All the men in there were *following her around. And, of course, she was loving it.
"We got chatting at the bar and it turned out I knew her stepdad, Paul. We exchanged numbers and a few days later went on a date.
"I couldn't believe my luck. I wanted a pretty trophy girl on my arm. Katie, as I always called her, fitted the bill exactly. I was living with my mum and Katie came to stay with me. Then we rented a* *beautiful flat *together."
But the relationship started to crumble as "Brand Jordan" emerged and she became ever more hungry for fame.
Gary says: "She was getting known as a Page Three girl and was getting calendar deals.
"She always wanted to go to celebrity parties in London and I just wasn't into that lifestyle.
"I wasn't impressed with *money, flash cars and VIP areas in *nightclubs. That was all she was interested in – getting on to the next rung of the fame ladder."
Things became even more strained *between them when Jordan left Gary *appalled and embarrassed by tuning into an adult channel showing her first TV striptease – in front of HIS MUM.
He said: "In the end, the girl had no shame. It was embarrassing and one of the final nails in the coffin for us.
"We were at my mum's house and my brother and his girlfriend were there, too. Katie was excited *because she said she was going to be on TV. It was her first TV *appearance and it was coming up at 11pm that night, she said.
"What she didn't mention was it was on an adult TV channel. Before I knew it, she'd switched over and there she was on the screen doing a full-on strip for the camera. My mum sat there with eyes like saucers.

"I was frozen to the spot in shame. All I could utter was, ‘Oh my God'. *Eventually my mum said, ‘Very good Katie, we've seen enough now,' and switched it off. Katie accused us of being prudes. She said, ‘Aren't you lot open-minded?'"
After that, things went from bad to worse. Gary says: "She developed a sort of split personality. Katie Price was the sweet girl I'd met, Jordan became this fame-hungry monster. She was getting more and more attention every time we went out.
"I wasn't Gary Bolingbroke the *electrician any more – I was Jordan's boyfriend. And I got sick of the fact every bloke we met just wanted to sleep with her. She'd try to manipulate me into getting jealous by telling me my mates were asking her out.
"I'm not a green-eyed, jealous sort of bloke. I'll admit I wasn't perfect and did my fair share of womanising while I was with her, too. But after she had the affair with Teddy *Sheringham I'd had enough.
"When I was on the football pitch I was getting taunted on the sidelines by the crowd and I lost all respect for her. People were telling her to get rid of the electrician boyfriend and it influenced her.
"One day we had a blazing row and she told me, ‘You're just a little electrician'. I told her it was *electricians like me that bought the papers and made her famous.
"When she was out, I packed up all my stuff and walked out."
Gary says he felt like a broken man after the split – and knows just how cage-fighter Alex must be *struggling with his marriage woes.
He says: "She's like a hurricane. She comes into your life and leaves a trail of devastation. Just like Alex, I was left to pick up the pieces. I had years of her slagging me off in the papers. She does it to make herself feel better and Alex is going to get exactly the same poison now. She'll do it to any man who is next on her hitlist, whether it's Amir Khan or the Pope."
Gary, now a settled family man living in Brighton, reckons Jordan should focus on life as a mum-of-three – and try to win back ex-husband Peter Andre.
He says: "Peter was probably the best thing that ever happened to her. He is a good dad to those kids and perfect husband material.
"He's the ideal man. I wonder if Jordan is so self-obsessed she doesn't even know what love is. How can you not love a bloke like Peter *Andre?
"He treated her like a *princess and yet she still chewed him up and spat him out. She tried to make him look like a fool on TV and *really bad-mouthed him.
"The best thing she could do is get back with him now – if he'd have her. Personally, I wouldn't touch her with a bargepole.
"There will always be *younger, better-looking girls coming along and she is only going to get *wrinklier. She won't like that one bit.
"She still scrubs up well for a photoshoot but without the make-up I've always thought she was an *average-looking girl.
"With all the cosmetic work she's had now, I think she looks like Frankenstein's Monster."
Gary adds: "I do worry about what will *become of her. If I had the chance, I'd beg her to just concentrate on the kids and stop worrying about who is the next high-profile bloke she should be targeting."

Katie Price first lover: Jordan left me broken like Alex Reid

• transparent.gif
  • transparent.gif
EXCLUSIVE by Sarah Arnold, Sunday Mirror 23/01/2011
jordan-with-boyfriend-gary-bollingbroke-300x145-364341951.jpg

Jordan's first lover says he was the first of many men she has “chewed up then spat out”... and knows just how Alex Reid feels.
Gary Bolingbroke first met the model, real name Katie Price, when she was 17 and he was 27. They were a couple for two years and moved into a flat *together.
But electrician Gary walked out after Katie – who has dumped hubby of 11 months Alex after a series of rows – cheated on him with *football star Teddy *Sheringham.
The dad-of-two, now 40 and in a long-term relationship, said: “When I saw the pictures of Alex looking like a broken man this week, I knew exactly how he felt.
“Just like with me, the break-up is going to be bitter, bitchy and public. There’s a long line of us who have been chewed up and spat out by Jordan now.
“She uses her body and sex appeal like a weapon, thrusting out her boobs and sucking in her waist.
“The first I knew of her affair with Teddy was when I saw it on the front of the papers. I was totally *humiliated. She denied *everything and begged me to stay with her. But the rot had set in.”
Gary, who first met Jordan, now 32, in a *Brighton nightclub, *recalls: “She was a total unknown but she *already stood out from the crowd. It was like the Benny Hill show in the club that night. All the men in there were *following her around. And, of course, she was loving it.
“We got chatting at the bar and it turned out I knew her stepdad, Paul. We exchanged numbers and a few days later went on a date.
“I couldn’t believe my luck. I wanted a pretty trophy girl on my arm. Katie, as I always called her, fitted the bill exactly. I was living with my mum and Katie came to stay with me. Then we rented a* *beautiful flat *together.”
But the relationship started to crumble as “Brand Jordan” emerged and she became ever more hungry for fame.
Gary says: “She was getting known as a Page Three girl and was getting calendar deals.
“She always wanted to go to celebrity parties in London and I just wasn’t into that lifestyle.
“I wasn’t impressed with *money, flash cars and VIP areas in *nightclubs. That was all she was interested in – getting on to the next rung of the fame ladder.”
Things became even more strained *between them when Jordan left Gary *appalled and embarrassed by tuning into an adult channel showing her first TV striptease – in front of HIS MUM.
He said: “In the end, the girl had no shame. It was embarrassing and one of the final nails in the coffin for us.
“We were at my mum’s house and my brother and his girlfriend were there, too. Katie was excited *because she said she was going to be on TV. It was her first TV *appearance and it was coming up at 11pm that night, she said.
“What she didn’t mention was it was on an adult TV channel. Before I knew it, she’d switched over and there she was on the screen doing a full-on strip for the camera. My mum sat there with eyes like saucers.

“I was frozen to the spot in shame. All I could utter was, ‘Oh my God’. *Eventually my mum said, ‘Very good Katie, we’ve seen enough now,’ and switched it off. Katie accused us of being prudes. She said, ‘Aren’t you lot open-minded?’”
After that, things went from bad to worse. Gary says: “She developed a sort of split personality. Katie Price was the sweet girl I’d met, Jordan became this fame-hungry monster. She was getting more and more attention every time we went out.
“I wasn’t Gary Bolingbroke the *electrician any more – I was Jordan’s boyfriend. And I got sick of the fact every bloke we met just wanted to sleep with her. She’d try to manipulate me into getting jealous by telling me my mates were asking her out.
“I’m not a green-eyed, jealous sort of bloke. I’ll admit I wasn’t perfect and did my fair share of womanising while I was with her, too. But after she had the affair with Teddy *Sheringham I’d had enough.
“When I was on the football pitch I was getting taunted on the sidelines by the crowd and I lost all respect for her. People were telling her to get rid of the electrician boyfriend and it influenced her.
“One day we had a blazing row and she told me, ‘You’re just a little electrician’. I told her it was *electricians like me that bought the papers and made her famous.
“When she was out, I packed up all my stuff and walked out.”
Gary says he felt like a broken man after the split – and knows just how cage-fighter Alex must be *struggling with his marriage woes.
He says: “She’s like a hurricane. She comes into your life and leaves a trail of devastation. Just like Alex, I was left to pick up the pieces. I had years of her slagging me off in the papers. She does it to make herself feel better and Alex is going to get exactly the same poison now. She’ll do it to any man who is next on her hitlist, whether it’s Amir Khan or the Pope.”
Gary, now a settled family man living in Brighton, reckons Jordan should focus on life as a mum-of-three – and try to win back ex-husband Peter Andre.
He says: “Peter was probably the best thing that ever happened to her. He is a good dad to those kids and perfect husband material.
“He’s the ideal man. I wonder if Jordan is so self-obsessed she doesn’t even know what love is. How can you not love a bloke like Peter *Andre?
“He treated her like a *princess and yet she still chewed him up and spat him out. She tried to make him look like a fool on TV and *really bad-mouthed him.
“The best thing she could do is get back with him now – if he’d have her. Personally, I wouldn’t touch her with a bargepole.
“There will always be *younger, better-looking girls coming along and she is only going to get *wrinklier. She won’t like that one bit.
“She still scrubs up well for a photoshoot but without the make-up I’ve always thought she was an *average-looking girl.
“With all the cosmetic work she’s had now, I think she looks like Frankenstein’s Monster.”
Gary adds: “I do worry about what will *become of her. If I had the chance, I’d beg her to just concentrate on the kids and stop worrying about who is the next high-profile bloke she should be targeting.”

N asidhani kama alikuwa anampenda Alex kihivyo ila alifanya makusudi kuwa na Alex ila amumuuzie Peter Andre so i guess it didn't work out

Back
Top Bottom