Jinsi ma- engineer wanavyotongoza!!!!

Naona 'Youtube' in da house vipi leo hamtuburudishi na nyimbo ?

hahahah lol
Vipi mambo UBC lol
hope u dont mind me call u that lol.
naona Voice Of Reason jana alimuoa Mzee mkubwa..
akatimua hahaha lol

naona TF kajibu ile poster yako na Uporoto lol
ile ya kugombana na You Tube..
hahhahahahaha lol

ooohhh dear
Good guy, Good Guy
u killing me hahahahahah lol
mmmhh did u even blink when u were writing this lol
mmmhh oohh dear I belive ur scientist ...
mmhh please let me read others before i answered u hahahhaha lol

The Following User Says Thank You to Good Guy For This Useful Post:

afrodenzi (Today)​

Please baby,my heart is in pieces,intergrate it with respect to yours so i can be whole again.I've searched every corner of the earth but unfortunately i neither found the corner on this vast spherical earth nor the girl who makes me feel like this.The equation of my love has complex roots with you as the real part of it.Is it enough bby.

Please baby,my heart is in pieces,intergrate it with respect to yours so i can be whole again.I've searched every corner of the earth but unfortunately i neither found the corner on this vast spherical earth nor the girl who makes me feel like this.The equation of my love has complex roots with you as the real part of it.Is it enough bby.

Duuuh!

hahahah lol
Vipi mambo UBC lol
hope u dont mind me call u that lol.
naona Voice Of Reason jana alimuoa Mzee mkubwa..
akatimua hahaha lol

naona TF kajibu ile poster yako na Uporoto lol
ile ya kugombana na You Tube..
hahhahahahaha lol

AD ndani ya New Avatar

In the Journal of my heart

I have written a journal entry debiting your love and crediting my affection. Darling you write the narration. Your first love I have already indicated in the ledger folio column anyway, our relations are based on double entry system and as our love is real and tangible, you debit what comes in I credit what goes out.

Your beauty is the capital of our business, my eyes are stock-in-trade lets enter into a transaction. You secretly give me trade-discount I will openly give you cash – discount and thus my partner our trading profit and loss account will show super profit on the cheques of your cheeks. I have enclosed all my wealth, get them en-cashed with my banker any time you desire to do so the little counter of my heart will remain open for you even during non-banking hours.

Darling you are just like a contra entry, you are on my debit side and credit side both at the same time and so my dear let us rectify all our errors and tally the trial balance of our affairs arithmetically without maintaining a suspense account.
In the balance sheet of our life our children will be assets if they are boys we will call them sundry creditors, if they are girls we will call them sundry debtors but if it’s a boy and a girl, our balance sheet will tally automatically and the auditors will certify that the accounts show a true and fair view of lovely business conducted during our love as at you and me.

Yours sincerely Assets,
The Accounted – Love .

I have written a journal entry debiting your love and crediting my affection. Darling you write the narration. Your first love I have already indicated in the ledger folio column anyway, our relations are based on double entry system and as our love is real and tangible, you debit what comes in I credit what goes out.

Your beauty is the capital of our business, my eyes are stock-in-trade lets enter into a transaction. You secretly give me trade-discount I will openly give you cash – discount and thus my partner our trading profit and loss account will show super profit on the cheques of your cheeks. I have enclosed all my wealth, get them en-cashed with my banker any time you desire to do so the little counter of my heart will remain open for you even during non-banking hours.

Darling you are just like a contra entry, you are on my debit side and credit side both at the same time and so my dear let us rectify all our errors and tally the trial balance of our affairs arithmetically without maintaining a suspense account.
In the balance sheet of our life our children will be assets if they are boys we will call them sundry creditors, if they are girls we will call them sundry debtors but if it's a boy and a girl, our balance sheet will tally automatically and the auditors will certify that the accounts show a true and fair view of lovely business conducted during our love as at you and me.

Yours sincerely Assets,
The Accounted – Love .

kazi kwako Afrodenzi

kazi kwako Afrodenzi

Yeah Afro pick me.Neglect what they say as heat losses are neglected in isothermal conditions.The thoughts of you in my mind are as important as the assumptions in the kinetic theory.To me you are ideal as an ideal gas equation to a gas.

ooohh Good Guy
u killing me dear .
mmmhhhh

In the balance sheet of our life our children will be assets if they are boys we will call them sundry creditors, if they are girls we will call them sundry debtors but if it's a boy and a girl, our balance sheet will tally automatically and the auditors will certify that the accounts show a true and fair view of lovely business conducted during our love as at you and me.

Yours sincerely Assets,
The Accounted – Love .

duuhh mama yangu
i was not expecting this
mmhhh now i dont know what to say o choose..

lete dada yako hapa uone tulivyo fit, acha bwembwe bana. dk 10 nyingi kesha ingia laini.

oohh dear, dear
kazi kweli ninayo..
mmhhh
mie bora nirudi kwa yule ambaye ni job less
hahahah lol

maana hapa mmhh miguu imezama kwenye matope dear..

Dont do that ma dear you will differentiate my heart like a constant into nothing.Without you i'm just like any scalar quantity without any direction.Please neglect the internal resistance within you which stops the flow of my love inside you and lets be together.lol

Dont do that ma dear you will differentiate my heart like a constant into nothing.Without you i'm just like any scalar quantity without any direction.Please neglect the internal resistance within you which stops the flow of my love inside you and lets be together.lol
Hah Hah Good Guy, yr completely immersed in love with AD and the magnitude of yr love is directly proportional to her response but inversely proportional to environmental parameters (lawyers & accountants ..), as the distance between you approaches to zero. Assuming the coefficient of resistance is negligible.

Kwa style hii mwanamke hachomoi,
Kweli engineer ni engineer tu,
Akitaka nyumba itokee kwenye mlima, mlima utaondoka na nyumba itatokea
Akitaka kwenye maji kuwe na barabara, barabara itatokea
Akitaka kwenye joto kuwe na baridi, basi ni full kipupwe
Kweli engineers ni wasaidizi wakubwa wa Mungu hapa duniani

Ila sio wa kibongo mkuu wameshindwa sehemu nyingi hapa dar kutoa tatizo la maji kutwama zinyeshapo mvua maeneo kama Sokota miaka nenda miaka rudi kuna kuwa beach zisizo rasmi au hao watu hapa kwetu hatuna?????????

Ila sio wa kibongo mkuu wameshindwa sehemu nyingi hapa dar kutoa tatizo la maji kutwama zinyeshapo mvua maeneo kama Sokota miaka nenda miaka rudi kuna kuwa beach zisizo rasmi au hao watu hapa kwetu hatuna?????????

Mkuu tatizo letu sio Engineers wetu, tatizo wanawekwa mbele waonekane lakini watendaji si wanatalaama ya Uhandisi.

Mara nyingi unakuta clients ndio wanashida. Mfano kuna barabara temeke inajengwa Contractor hajalipwa na wanamlazimisha kuendelea na ujenzi sasa unakuta anachimba mashimo na kusepa.

Na ktka projects tunaangalia Scope (ya project), Budget & Time, hapa ndipo tatizo letu waTZ lilipo.

Hah Hah Good Guy, yr completely immersed in love with AD and the magnitude of yr love is directly proportional to her response but inversely proportional to environmental parameters (lawyers & accountants ..), as the distance between you approaches to zero. Assuming the coefficient of resistance is negligible.

Yeah dats true.I guess the decision is for AD to make.AD make the right one bby.

hahahah lol
Good Guy wewe mmhhhhh
sina la kusema dear
siku natafuta boy friend nta ku taarifu dear hahahah lol
maanaa mmhhh hayo maneno matamu yameniingia ..

hahahahahha lol
kwa kweli huta pata shida sana dear
kumpata umependae kwa njia hii
au kama umesha mpata basi anaraha sana dear
mmmhh me like the way u write so much lol..
AD says thank u so much dear...