Jinsi ma- engineer wanavyotongoza!!!!

Compare hiyo na hii toka kwa mwanasheria:

Dear Girl,

I am happy to inform you that I fell in love with you on Tuesday, the seventeenth day of March, two thousand and four. Referring to a meeting held between us on March 17, 2004 at 15:00, I would like to present itself as an alleged lover.

It is expected that our love us will be exposed to the probationary period for three months and, depending on the degree of compatibility reached, could become permanent.

Of course, after the trial period, followed by prolonged preparations for the establishment of close relations, and will be applied scorecard established relations, which should be completed in advance of status - a lover of the wife.

The cost of coffee and entertainment, initially, should be shared between us in equal shares. Later, based on an assessment of your behavior, I might take a larger share of the costs.

I kindly request you to give an answer within 30 days of receipt of this letter. Otherwise, this proposal will become null and void without further notice, and I will consider other candidates.

Also present proposal is losing its force in the event of unforeseen circumstances, force majeure, which could impede the implementation of this proposal.

These, in particular, but not limited to, include: military operations, natural disasters, legislative acts, acts of internal affairs [emphasis added], national security and military forces, deliberate hostile actions of your previous partners.

Also this proposal and any actions taken in connection with it in the future, will be declared invalid if You breach declared as a result of this meeting the commitments and guarantees to the Committee, in particular, and primarily include:
1 .. You have never been married;
2 .. You are admitting speeding on my part is quite certain events of nature;
3 .. You did not oppose mandated separation of my sexual abilities with other special female.

I would be happy if, in the case of your unwillingness to accept this proposal you have submitted this letter to your sister.

Thank in advance,
Yours sincerely,
The young man.

mmmhh mie mwanasheria hakuniingia sana..
duuhhh nika unauziwa kitu..

mie ya engineer bado imeniingia
hahahahah lol

Mie nakutafuta pia bibie, Twende kiinjiniainjiana wanga wakonde!
Achana na cost sharing za malawyer

mmmhh ooohhh dear
mie mwanasheria nimesha mtoa..
nasubiria huyo doctor na huyo pilot..

kama hawakujitokeza ..
oohh yeeehh me and my engineer we gona go sky diving or bangi jumping hahahah lol

mmmhh ooohhh dear

kama hawakujitokeza ..
oohh yeeehh me and my engineer we gona go sky diving or bangi jumping hahahah lol
Kama lawyer ushamtosa Doctor hana kitu, don't waste yr gud tme, twende zetu. Hah hah

hahahahah lol
will only be fair
kama kila mtu akiweka vyake.

au we waonaje dear hahahah lol
Dear,
Kuna mambo mengine yanahitaji immediate decision, ukichelewa unaweza kushindwa kufanya decision ukaishia confusion.
Huwezi kuwa fair kwa kila mtu, hah hah!

mmmhh Good Guy
I know ur good
but we need to slow down a bit ...
mmhhh u know we have to test every thing..
hahahahah lol

Good nite dear..
na pole na baridi lol

Thanx. You should know that i'm attracted to you more than an electron to a proton.Though ur far from me the attraction proportional to our body's mass product and our distance squared is enough to keep me secured.My heart is filled with love powerfull than a 100megaton bomb.lol

Thanx. You should know that i'm attracted to you more than an electron to a proton.Though ur far from me the attraction proportional to our body's mass product and our distance squared is enough to keep me secured.My heart is filled with love powerfull than a 100megaton bomb.lol

Hah hah Good Guy my friend, go on bro! I can't compete wth u!

mmmhh Good Guy
I know ur good
but we need to slow down a bit ...
mmhhh u know we have to test every thing..
hahahahah lol

Good nite dear..
na pole na baridi lol

Come on bby say yes i'm like an excited electron in need to return to your ground level.The curves of your body function f(x) are overwhelming.Each time i feel you my blood approaches drift velocity,be mine bby.Lol
Mabel are u there
i could go all day.

mmmhh ooohhh dear

kama hawakujitokeza ..

Haya basi vipi hii ya Computer Technician?

Sweetheart,

I've seen you yesterday while surfing on local train platform and realised that you are the only site I was browsing for.

For long time,I've been lonely, this has been the bug in my life and you can be a real debugger for me now. My life is just uncompiled program without you which never produces an executable code and hence is useless.

You are not only beautiful by face but all your ActiveX controls are attractive as well. Your smile is so delightful which encourages me and gives power to me equal to thousands of mainframes processing power.

When you looked at me last evening, I felt like all my program modules are running smoothly and giving expected results. /* which I never experienced before */.

With this letter, I just want to convey you that, if we are linked together, I'll provide you all objects & libraries necessary for human being to live a error free life.

Also don't bother about the firewall which may be created by our parents as I've strong hacking capabilities by which I'll ultimately break their security passwords and make them agree for our marriage.

I anticipate that nobody has already logged in to your database so that my connect script will fail. And its all certain that if this happened to me, my system will crash beyond recovery.

Kindly interpret this letter properly and grant me all privileges of your inbox.

ooohhh dear
Good guy, Good Guy
u killing me hahahahahah lol
mmmhh did u even blink when u were writing this lol
mmmhh oohh dear I belive ur scientist ...
mmhh please let me read others before i answered u hahahhaha lol

The Following User Says Thank You to Good Guy For This Useful Post:

afrodenzi (Today)​

Come on bby say yes i'm like an excited electron in need to return to your ground level.The curves of your body function f(x) are overwhelming.Each time i feel you my blood approaches drift velocity,be mine bby.Lol
Mabel are u there
i could go all day.

ooh dear
mmmhh kwa kweli
naona unaanza kuwashinda nguvu wenzio..
lakini bado uchaguzi waendelea dear hahah lol

duuhh unamaneno matamu wewe mmhh
The Following User Says Thank You to Good Guy For This Useful Post:

afrodenzi (Today)​

Haya basi vipi hii ya Computer Technician?

Sweetheart,

I've seen you yesterday while surfing on local train platform and realised that you are the only site I was browsing for.

For long time,I've been lonely, this has been the bug in my life and you can be a real debugger for me now. My life is just uncompiled program without you which never produces an executable code and hence is useless.

You are not only beautiful by face but all your ActiveX controls are attractive as well. Your smile is so delightful which encourages me and gives power to me equal to thousands of mainframes processing power.

When you looked at me last evening, I felt like all my program modules are running smoothly and giving expected results. /* which I never experienced before */.

With this letter, I just want to convey you that, if we are linked together, I'll provide you all objects & libraries necessary for human being to live a error free life.

Also don't bother about the firewall which may be created by our parents as I've strong hacking capabilities by which I'll ultimately break their security passwords and make them agree for our marriage.

I anticipate that nobody has already logged in to your database so that my connect script will fail. And its all certain that if this happened to me, my system will crash beyond recovery.

Kindly interpret this letter properly and grant me all privileges of your inbox.

very smooth, very romantic,
very smart , very beautiful,
me like it so much ..

G's is so many smart people in JF..
Kama wewe kweli ni Technician
na kama ukimwandikia mwanamke barua kama hii..
ataipenda sana hata kama jibu litakuwa NO lakini bado atakuwaza
usiku na mchana lol..
hahah lol