Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony

BAK

JF-Expert Member
Feb 11, 2007
51510_Original.jpg

After seven years of marriage, it's over for Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony.

"We have decided to end our marriage," they tell PEOPLE in a joint statement. "This was a very difficult decision. We have come to an amicable conclusion on all matters."

"It is a painful time for all involved," the statement continues, "and we appreciate the respect of our privacy at this time."

Lopez, 41, and Anthony, 42, wed in June 2004 in a casual – and secret – ceremony at Lopez's Beverly Hills home.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daaaym... this guy was on Jay Leno a few wks back talking about their relationship being strong and all that jazz kumbe there was something unsettling underneath...

ila katika wanaume wote waliompitia jenifer, marc ndo kidume ka mimi. c unao watoto.

So sad, I though with him she was settled 4gud.

This is what she has been trying to portray all these years jamani kumbe geresha tu. Haya mambo noma ila nahisi jamaa ndio kaachwa maskini, soon or later tutasikia kijana amekuwa picked.

Quite sad! I was almost thinking they were one of hollywood's "amazing and peaceful" couple! Celebrity marriages are so dramatic.

Daaaym... this guy was on Jay Reno a few wks back talking about their relationship being strong and all that jazz kumbe there was something unsettling underneath...

Both of them are very good pretenders, in public nothing seems to be abnormal in regards to their marriage....but their body language in this picture that was taken recently speaks volumes.

EE6C85221A8ACB33C0CD40FDEAA7.jpg

isnt that what most marriages ar about? i mean the pretence...? so many couples dont even share a bedroom and they act up since it will look bad that they arnt up to it anymore! what they dont realise is:they are not doing their kids any favour! it is very unhealthy to bring kids up in unhappy homes, u wonder why our tz men speak so positively abt infidelity? and u wonder what is happening to the teen of today? i congratulate them for making tough decisions, very maturely! coz with some of us all our lives are discussed over beers and choma with our pals instead of finding solutions within ourselves!
Both of them are very good pretenders, in public nothing seems to be abnormal in regards to their marriage....but their body language in this picture that was taken recently speaks volumes.
EE6C85221A8ACB33C0CD40FDEAA7.jpg

isnt that what most marriages ar about? i mean the pretence...? so many couples dont even share a bedroom and they act up since it will look bad that they arnt up to it anymore! what they dont realise is:they are not doing their kids any favour! it is very unhealthy to bring kids up in unhappy homes, u wonder why our tz men speak so positively abt infidelity? and u wonder what is happening to the teen of today? i congratulate them for making tough decisions, very maturely! coz with some of us all our lives are discussed over beers and choma with our pals instead of finding solutions within ourselves!

Mhhhhhhh!

Bravo Wifi King'asti.... me proud....

• Thanks
Reactions: BAK
......Surprised that the marriage lasted that long....Wishing them well in their pursuit of happiness.......

say something,plz! if boys grow up seeing their dad cheating and parents shouting at each other at home. and everybody in the society looking up to them (wengine ni viongozi wa dini ama jamii). what do u expect from them? isnt cheating as a solution to maintain a marriage too magnified? and u wonder why married women of today cheat on their cheating husbands? it seems as a new way of avoiding divorce! nah, nah!
Mhhhhhhh!

thanks wifi. swallowing the bitter medicine is way to go,lol! ngoja nikamuandalie kakako bfast kwanza, afu leo maji ya kuoga naweka karafuu manake naona iliki ishakuwa monotonous! ashindwe mwenyewe hapa!
Bravo Wifi King'asti.... me proud....

......Surprised that the marriage lasted that long....Wishing them well in their pursuit of happiness.......

She will try to go back to P.Diddy, if he is available :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Kwa wenzetu hiyo ni single tosha ya kumpandisha chat mtu. kwa tukio hilo la talaka I bet atakuwepo kwenye popular search kama za yahoo.

Inawezekana JL camera zianomfuatilia zilipungua na yeye haufurahia hiyo hali. So kuanzia sasa camera zitamfuata kujua who is next

Back
Top Bottom