Irene Uwoya anafanya kazi gani?

Itakuwa CHUKALI MUNGU inamsaidia,,,MWANAMKE SIO WA KUSHINDANA NAE....mwenzio hata mkiwa UGENINI hakosi pa kulala,,wakati wewe unang'atwa na mbu nje.,

This is for my fellow Africans
Let me introduce myself
My name is Lashawn, I am an African American. I want to address my fellow Africans from the motherland
I will number my issues with y’all
First you say we block Americans don’t like you y’all, you might be correct. We don’t like you because y’all don’t like yourself you never speak good about each other, you’re always selling shit about your own brothers and sisters, how can we even trust you when y’all don’t even love each other.
I was married to an Africa man two times, the first time for papers the second time for love but his own African brothers and sisters threaten to call the immigration on us that we were married for papers.
Y’all are fools am not sorry to say that because I have lived with y’all and you don’t like to see your own folks succeed. Every time y’all see one of you succeeding you start looking for dirt . Where did he go to school is his certificate fake? How did he get money for business we have to find out.
When he opens a business and give you a job you go in and set him up at the end when get arrested for Medicare fraud y’all celebrate.
I tell y’all are evil ,fake, dangerous full of shit.
Let me tell you something about us African Americans, we might not be as smart as you but we protect each other if you see one of us shot or kill is about drugs not selling each other.
Look at the Chinese do you know it takes one Chinese person to get s visa and that one visa is used for 100 people.
Do you know how many Indians are doctors but they never been to medical school.
Do you know how many Filipino are nurses but never been to nursing school.
Do you how many white people have fake degrees in this country.
Do you know your white boss might not even have a high school diploma.
Do you know how many people use one beauty license to run a Barbara shop.
Africans I think it’s high time someone let you know you are the only losers left in planet earth.
That is why when you nurses go to work, you are paid cheap yet they work you like slaves.
They don’t pay Indians, Asian, Filipino, African America as cheap as y’all but all you do is set your own folks up.
Have them fired .
I know where he bought his nursing license, how come he is a teacher, how come he has a business., how did he get papers.
The only smart Africans are Ethiopians . They don’t sell each other if they do it’s amongst them but you will never find out if you are not one of them.
Wake up looser every one in America has something fake going on with them.
Am happy to be here as a slave than being one of you heaters .
C&p

Mbona simpo sana hii, muulize janjaro atakupa jibu ya swali lako jamaaa

Back
Top Bottom