I seek guidance please: Is Jesus 100% God or 100% Man?

I seek guidance please: Is Jesus 100% God or 100% Man?

Jesus was only revealing the power of faith and not cursing that tree as you suggest.Just to remind you,Bible isn't written like other books(i.e Historical books,Philosophical books ,etc). The message in the bible is inspired by visions,dreams and list goes on.So,we ask believers to have faith and not to interpret the message.

Thank you!
God is not a man and can't be a man is what have supportive referrences within the Bible, You may give a contradicting verses to counter it to confirm that Bible is a book charaterized with thousands of errors and contradictions.

Read this: "God is not a mortal that he should lie,not a man that he should change his mind." Numbers23:19.
Read this further:
"I am the LORD;the LORD is my name;I will not give my glory to another god,nor my praise to any idol."Isaiah42:8

"I am the first and I am the last,and there is no god but me.Who is like me? ....Is there any god beside me or any creator, even one that I do not know? Those who make idols are less than nothing;all their cherished image profit nobody,their worshippers are blind,sheer ignorance make fool of them.

If a man makes a god or casts an image,his labour is wasted." Isaiah44:6-10.
Be honest and sincere to your soul to tell us those who ur worshipping Jesus are really believers or pegans?
 
If Jesus is lord and he was born
On 25 of December then who
Was ruling the world before
The 25????..... the theory of genesis is not valid bcz every thing has got a beginning so using any logic Jesus can't be god but rather a servant of God.
There's no such thing in Bible. Vitabu vyote vya kwenye biblia hakuna sehem vinapoonyesha huyo Yesu alizaliwa tarehe 25 December. Hayo ni mapokeo ya kibinadamu
 
God is not a man and can't be a man is what have supportive referrences within the Bible, You may give a contradicting verses to counter it to confirm that Bible is a book charaterized with thousands of errors and contradictions.

Read this: "God is not a mortal that he should lie,not a man that he should change his mind." Numbers23:19.
Read this further:
"I am the LORD;the LORD is my name;I will not give my glory to another god,nor my praise to any idol."Isaiah42:8

"I am the first and I am the last,and there is no god but me.Who is like me? ....Is there any god beside me or any creator, even one that I do not know? Those who make idols are less than nothing;all their cherished image profit nobody,their worshippers are blind,sheer ignorance make fool of them.

If a man makes a god or casts an image,his labour is wasted." Isaiah44:6-10.
Be honest and sincere to your soul to tell us those who ur worshipping Jesus are really believers or pegans?
Why do you choose words to believe and the ones not to believe from the very same book? If bible says so how can you deny the mighty power of God?
 
Bro in your story who was phrasing that: "let's make aman in our image".......Jesus or God?
God was phrasing it then why did he say now "let us" make. Who was God referring to when he said let us. Do you it was Angels who were never shown the secrets of creation?
 
what do you have you to say on this incidence?

One story about Jesus in the bible that is confusing and incoherent is the story of the fig tree. Matthew 21:18-19 states, "Early in the morning, as Jesus was on his way back to the city, he was hungry. Seeing a fig tree by the road, he went up to it but found nothing on it except leaves. Then he said to it, “May you never bear fruit again!” Immediately the tree withered."

1. Jesus was hungry (God hungry?)

2. He cursed the fig tree because it wasn't bearing fruit.
A).God didn't know the tree didn't have fruit
B). He cursed a perfectly good tree that was only conforming to its nature to bear fruit in the season God designed it to.

3. The Human nature of Jesus overrode his divine nature and cursed the tree.

For me 3 is an incredibly huge problem. His "divine" nature did not stop his human nature from curse.
Nb
Plz avoid your emotions while answering and reasoning this out. plz.
Faith in God cannot be explained mathematically because God's ways are different from ours. When we speak of justice we mean 'reciprocal justice' (a kind of justice that refers tooth to tooth). But God's justice is not reciprocal, but 'saving justice'. Even when we speak of human love we mean I love A because A loves me (it's conditional love): if A doesn't love me I too don't love A. But God's love is unconditional/steadfast love. Even forgiveness is for those who forgive us, while God's forgiveness is open to all. Even those who don't forgive God has a way of forgiving them and that's what Jesus prayed before he died: "Father forgive them for they don't know what they are doing".
 
God is not a man and can't be a man is what have supportive referrences within the Bible, You may give a contradicting verses to counter it to confirm that Bible is a book charaterized with thousands of errors and contradictions.

Read this: "God is not a mortal that he should lie,not a man that he should change his mind." Numbers23:19.
Read this further:
"I am the LORD;the LORD is my name;I will not give my glory to another god,nor my praise to any idol."Isaiah42:8

"I am the first and I am the last,and there is no god but me.Who is like me? ....Is there any god beside me or any creator, even one that I do not know? Those who make idols are less than nothing;all their cherished image profit nobody,their worshippers are blind,sheer ignorance make fool of them.

If a man makes a god or casts an image,his labour is wasted." Isaiah44:6-10.
Be honest and sincere to your soul to tell us those who ur worshipping Jesus are really believers or pegans?
You have almost everything well presented,but here is something strange:-"You may give a contradicting verses to counter it to confirm that Bible is a book charaterized with thousands of errors and contradictions. "Did I say something like this before? or are you bringing something new? .Again,"Be honest and sincere to your soul to tell us those who ur worshipping Jesus are really believers or pegans?".Did I say that I worship Jesus or is there anyone on earth who worship Jesus? Yes, I belong to Roman Catholic church and some of you do believe that we worship Jesus but that is not true.We only worship God and so do all believers.
 
God was phrasing it then why did he say now "let us" make. Who was God referring to when he said let us. Do you it was Angels who were never shown the secrets of creation?
So that was not Jesus was God.....I other words Jesus is separated from God by taking that phrase isn't?
 
Why do you choose words to believe and the ones not to believe from the very same book? If bible says so how can you deny the mighty power of God?
But all of us we ur quoting the same Bible in short the problem is the bible that is providing contradicting statements........as I told you early that the bible has been interpolated by individuals its nolonger atrue words of God........the original word of God emphasise that Jesus was 100% human with no element of God whatever miracle he performed was done by the almighty God.
 
Faith in God cannot be explained mathematically because God's ways are different from ours. When we speak of justice we mean 'reciprocal justice' (a kind of justice that refers tooth to tooth). But God's justice is not reciprocal, but 'saving justice'. Even when we speak of human love we mean I love A because A loves me (it's conditional love): if A doesn't love me I too don't love A. But God's love is unconditional/steadfast love. Even forgiveness is for those who forgive us, while God's forgiveness is open to all. Even those who don't forgive God has a way of forgiving them and that's what Jesus prayed before he died: "Father forgive them for they don't know what they are doing".
What you have written is good and i do concur with you. But it doest solve the puzzle of jesus being god 100% or human 100% plz seek reference to support your argument plz.
 
What you have written is good and i do concur with you. But it doest solve the puzzle of jesus being god 100% or human 100% plz seek reference to support your argument plz.
Jesus is 'God who became human' and John 1 explains it better. Jesus forgives sins, he's the alpha and omega, he's in God and God in him and he is the judge of all people (Matthew 25:31-46). Yet, throughout the bible it is God who is the judge. You need humility to reconcile reason and faith. You may recall what Jesus said in Matthew 11:25 “I praise You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because You have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children." People, who accept/receive Jesus' teaching and live it, are likened to little children. So, in order to understand how Jesus is 100% God and 100% human you need not to be 'wise and learned', but like a 'little child'.
 
But all of us we ur quoting the same Bible in short the problem is the bible that is providing contradicting statements........as I told you early that the bible has been interpolated by individuals its nolonger atrue words of God........the original word of God emphasise that Jesus was 100% human with no element of God whatever miracle he performed was done by the almighty God.
Hey blood! do you know that you are wrong?Does the bible have any contradictory statement? or are you writing a new bible.The bible does not have any contradictory statement.Otherwise,you want to introduce your own bible that is what you should tell us.There is no change(s) that have been made in the bible.Did God send a bible? No, he didn't.He only sent a message that was recorded and later presented in a book(I mean the bible).

"..the original word of God emphasise that Jesus was 100% human with no element of God whatever miracle he performed was done by the almighty God." where did you get that original word of God? and who told you that this is the original one and not fake? are you one of the prophets or the Holy Spirit that I should believe you or mind my tongue as discussion goes on? Yes,only God performs miracles and Jesus claims so.
 
Hey blood! do you know that you are wrong?Does the bible have any contradictory statement? or are you writing a new bible.The bible does not have any contradictory statement.Otherwise,you want to introduce your own bible that is what you should tell us.There is no change(s) that have been made in the bible.Did God send a bible? No, he didn't.He only sent a message that was recorded and later presented in a book(I mean the bible).

"..the original word of God emphasise that Jesus was 100% human with no element of God whatever miracle he performed was done by the almighty God." where did you get that original word of God? and who told you that this is the original one and not fake? are you one of the prophets or the Holy Spirit that I should believe you or mind my tongue as discussion goes on? Yes,only God performs miracles and Jesus claims so.
Bible is full of contradiction for example


John 8:42 Jesus told them, "If God were your Father, you would love me, because I have come to you from God. I am not here on my own, but he sent me."


So who sent Jesus ?.... Himself ? Since he is a God [emoji1787]





Sent from my Infinix X650 using JamiiForums mobile app
 
Yesu ni Mungu kweli 100% na Mtu kweli 100%.


Ninasadiki kwa Mungu mwenyezi,muumba mbingu na nchi, na vitu vyote vinavyo onekana, na visivyo onekana.


Nasadiki kwa Bwana mmoja Yesu Kristo, Mwana wa pekee wa Mungu. Aliyezaliwa kwa Baba tangu milele yote. Mungu aliyetoka kwa Mungu, Mwanga kwa Mwanga, Mungu kweli kwa Mungu kweli. Aliyeteswa, akafa na kufufuka kwa wafu. Aliyepaa mbinguni, atakują tena kuwahukumu wazima na wafu na wala Ufalme wake hautakuwa na mwisho.

Nasadiki kwa Roho Mtakatifu, kanisa takatifu Katoliki, ushirika wa watakatifu, maondoleo ya dhambi, ufufuko wa miili na uzima wa milele ijayo. Amina.
 
Jesus is 'God who became human' and John 1 explains it better. Jesus forgives sins, he's the alpha and omega, he's in God and God in him and he is the judge of all people (Matthew 25:31-46). Yet, throughout the bible it is God who is the judge. You need humility to reconcile reason and faith. You may recall what Jesus said in Matthew 11:25 “I praise You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because You have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children." People, who accept/receive Jesus' teaching and live it, are likened to little children. So, in order to understand how Jesus is 100% God and 100% human you need not to be 'wise and learned', but like a 'little child'.
You mean to understand the words of Bible and christianity you have to reduce your brains and reasoning to be like that of a little child.......hahaha thats dangerous it leads fanatism and dogmatism i.e believing without reasoning, God created man man diferent from other animals, with facility of reasoning, anybody who can't you use his or her brain to reason is bound to go to hell,.......nothing can be 100% two times your answer is false, Jesus must be either god 100% or human 100% but can't be both at ago.
 
Hey blood! do you know that you are wrong?Does the bible have any contradictory statement? or are you writing a new bible.The bible does not have any contradictory statement.Otherwise,you want to introduce your own bible that is what you should tell us.There is no change(s) that have been made in the bible.Did God send a bible? No, he didn't.He only sent a message that was recorded and later presented in a book(I mean the bible).

"..the original word of God emphasise that Jesus was 100% human with no element of God whatever miracle he performed was done by the almighty God." where did you get that original word of God? and who told you that this is the original one and not fake? are you one of the prophets or the Holy Spirit that I should believe you or mind my tongue as discussion goes on? Yes,only God performs miracles and Jesus claims so.
But still also you have not given me any quotation to disprove me wrong and support your stand, which part of the bible say that jesus performed all those miracles independently?
 
Yesu ni Mungu kweli 100% na Mtu kweli 100%.


Ninasadiki kwa Mungu mwenyezi,muumba mbingu na nchi, na vitu vyote vinavyo onekana, na visivyo onekana.


Nasadiki kwa Bwana mmoja Yesu Kristo, Mwana wa pekee wa Mungu. Aliyezaliwa kwa Baba tangu milele yote. Mungu aliyetoka kwa Mungu, Mwanga kwa Mwanga, Mungu kweli kwa Mungu kweli. Aliyeteswa, akafa na kufufuka kwa wafu. Aliyepaa mbinguni, atakują tena kuwahukumu wazima na wafu na wala Ufalme wake hautakuwa na mwisho.

Nasadiki kwa Roho Mtakatifu, kanisa takatifu Katoliki, ushirika wa watakatifu, maondoleo ya dhambi, ufufuko wa miili na uzima wa milele ijayo. Amina.
My brother all that you have written are religious rhotorics any fanatic can sing them and he will never prove them right bcz he has no chance to reason them and understand Jesus can't be both human and God, choose one.
 
Bible is full of contradiction for example


John 8:42 Jesus told them, "If God were your Father, you would love me, because I have come to you from God. I am not here on my own, but he sent me."


So who sent Jesus ?.... Himself ? Since he is a God [emoji1787]





Sent from my Infinix X650 using JamiiForums mobile app
Do you also believe that this is not clear? I don't see any contradiction though.Jesus was sent by God no doubt. When or where did Jesus claim to be God?
 
But still also you have not given me any quotation to disprove me wrong and support your stand, which part of the bible say that jesus performed all those miracles independently?
Do I need to quote somewhere to show you that you are wrong? No,I don't. Did Jesus say that he performed miracles by his own power?No,he didn't. Then,what should I clarify here? guess what! you are misleading people here intentionally and I think you don't understand who is Jesus.
 
Back
Top Bottom