I am single again...'Honesty' is not the best policy!!

Dat is too minner mistake to dumped you, for a real lover this does not separating them. Am sorry for what happened to you dear, be strong you will get the one who love you more than him.

i dont think it is a minor mistake..cheating is cheating-no such thing as magnitude of the action..

asante for the good wishes i am looking forward to meeting him already..

Nice car mkuu.
Is it divorced too? I'm car-widow, lol
So you are at least now happier!!
just_divorced_car.jpg

Wrong approach! Kuna uzi ulishatolewa humu wa namna gani mdada anaweza indirectly kumwonyesha mkaka kuwa anampenda bila kumweleza au kumfanyia kitendo cha moja kwa moja. Kuna baadhi ya wanaume hawapendi kutendwa hivyo na watu ambao hawana commitment nao na hujisikia wamekuwa humiliated kwa kitendo hicho.
Ulitakiwa kuendeleza mahusiano na kujenga ukaribu huku ukijifunza interests za rafiki yako huyo na wakati huo huo ukitumie zile technique zilizojadiliwa kwenye huo uzi niliokwambia yumkini ungefanikiwa.
But we are always learning through our own mistakes, so usikate tamaa na waweza kujaribu kwa ungalifu kwa mara nyingine.

i just dont believe it is ok to cheat on someone and not come clean..it might be the way that everyone does things but it is never ok! mtu akicheat kuna tatizo katika huo uhusiano and it should be fixed. kama mwenzio haelewi uzito wa tatizo basi hajali au haujielezi vizuri.
i prefer the raw truth and so did he..so if we couldnt survive that then it could be due to the fact that our love wasnt strong enough..and not because the approach was wrong.

kwa hiyo unadhani people dont make mistakes?? and if they do they shouldnt tell you in fear of being dumped??
ndo nyie mnadanganywa kila kukicha- watu wanakuchekea kumbe wanakucheka ukiondoka.

it is not easy to be cheated on and it is even harder to stay after someone has cheated on you..but you should create a space for honesty even if your relationship wont survive that!ebo..

haina maana kuwa honest wakati kucheat ndio tabia yako.
utaomba msamaha mara ngapi?

haina maana kuwa honest wakati kucheat ndio tabia yako.
utaomba msamaha mara ngapi?

ivi wewe unafahamu watu wenye tabia ya kucheat??they never apologise..if anything an apology is someone trying to take responsibility of their actions,hoping to improve who they are as a person., and not an exquze to cheating all over again!
you cannot judge a person by one mistake-one they apologised for..eti 'cheating tabia yako'!!

i just dont believe it is ok to cheat on someone and not come clean..it might be the way that everyone does things but it is never ok! mtu akicheat kuna tatizo katika huo uhusiano and it should be fixed. kama mwenzio haelewi uzito wa tatizo basi hajali au haujielezi vizuri.
i prefer the raw truth and so did he..so if we couldnt survive that then it could be due to the fact that our love wasnt strong enough..and not because the approach was wrong.

Kwanza sorry, maana hapa nilipaste majibu ya uzi mwingine kwenye uzi wako ... Ngoja nijaribu kudelete
Ulichofanya ni sahihi maana ulikosa amani na hilo tukio, ila ilikuwa vyema kusoma tabia za mwenzio mapema kama ni mtu wa kusamehe na kuvumilia na pia kuwa makini maana kuna mambo mengine ukiya-disclose ni ngumu mtu kukuelewa wala kukusamehe.
Pole

yeah..if you thought honesty is the best policy you thought wrong.yamenitokea puani jamani.

so i kissed another guy and to God i swear it meant nothing at all. i was feeling neglected, told him about it and he wouldnt take me serious.

am not saying that what i did was ok..infanct i am apalled! sikufikiria kumwambia at first-nilifagilia vumbi chini ya carpet but i couldnt live with myself (plus he kinda heard about it-ouch) so when he asked i was scared to admit it but finally i thought it better to tell the truth.
so i come clean and nikapigwa kibuti cha pua..so much for honesty..

so am on the hunt gain..with a lesson at hand-ukubwa jaa!

Hukusoma hii article hapo chini? Ilikuwa 'hoooot' online majuzi tu!

By Kathleen Doheny
WebMD Health NewsReviewed by Louise Chang, MD Aug. 6, 2012 --
People who make an effort to lie say they have better relationships and report fewer health complaints, according to new research.

"Our findings support the notion that lying less can cause better health through improving relationships," says researcher Anita Kelly, PhD, a professor of psychology at the University of Notre Dame. "Improvements in the relationships accounted for a significant improvement in health."

NB: Try to lie from time to time...you will have a better relationship as well as better health outcomes!

Hukusoma hii article hapo chini? Ilikuwa 'hoooot' online majuzi tu!

By Kathleen Doheny
WebMD Health NewsReviewed by Louise Chang, MD Aug. 6, 2012 --
People who make an effort to lie say they have better relationships and report fewer health complaints, according to new research.

"Our findings support the notion that lying less can cause better health through improving relationships," says researcher Anita Kelly, PhD, a professor of psychology at the University of Notre Dame. "Improvements in the relationships accounted for a significant improvement in health."

NB: Try to lie from time to time...you will have a better relationship as well as better health outcomes!

what has this world turned into??OH MY GOD
the next time studies show if you kill you children you will live a fulfilled life you will start a slaughtering spree eh??

i dont believe in a relationship where i have to hurt him just to feel my power..the kiss wasnt intentional and there is no need pretending that i did it on purpose. it was an honest mistake kabisa..and laughing last or laughing hardest does not matter now that i dont have my baby to share it with!

Inatokeaje hiyo, nani alimkiss mwenzie, na kama wewe ulikissiwa did you respond to the kiss involuntary?

Kwanza sorry, maana hapa nilipaste majibu ya uzi mwingine kwenye uzi wako ... Ngoja nijaribu kudelete
Ulichofanya ni sahihi maana ulikosa amani na hilo tukio, ila ilikuwa vyema kusoma tabia za mwenzio mapema kama ni mtu wa kusamehe na kuvumilia na pia kuwa makini maana kuna mambo mengine ukiya-disclose ni ngumu mtu kukuelewa wala kukusamehe.
Pole

asante..am trying to judge days by the seeds i plant :)
he likes honesty that i know for sure..but i guess he couldnt handle the truth!

kwa hiyo unadhani people dont make mistakes?? and if they do they shouldnt tell you in fear of being dumped??
ndo nyie mnadanganywa kila kukicha- watu wanakuchekea kumbe wanakucheka ukiondoka.

it is not easy to be cheated on and it is even harder to stay after someone has cheated on you..but you should create a space for honesty even if your relationship wont survive that!ebo..

Ulishikiwa mtutu ili umkiss huyo jamaa?
wakati wamkiss ulikuwa wafikiri nini?
Hebu tupe mazingira yalikuwaje ukamkiss.
:redface::redface:

Labda ilikuwa gizani put
BF wake akatoka
Afu huyu jaama alitekisiwa akachomekea kiss

Bila kujua Phina akidhani ni bf wake
Akaendelea na kiss lol

Sioni vinginevyo

Ulishikiwa mtutu ili umkiss huyo jamaa?
wakati wamkiss ulikuwa wafikiri nini?
Hebu tupe mazingira yalikuwaje ukamkiss.
:redface::redface:

Inatokeaje hiyo, nani alimkiss mwenzie, na kama wewe ulikissiwa did you respond to the kiss involuntary?

Mie naamini the kiss likuwa ni mwisho wa episode fulani.hawawezi kuwa wamekutana barabarani tu wakakiss,she needs to tell us more on how they ended up doing a frencher.:shetani:

i have no feelings for the guy.,when he kissed me i responded in a reflex action kinda way.i stopped it not because i knew it would hurt my guy (ex guy-ouch) but only because it was the right thing to do..

what has this world turned into??OH MY GOD
the next time studies show if you kill you children you will live a fulfilled life you will start a slaughtering spree eh??

Phina...it is a scientific finding! Na hata ukiangali katika maisha yetu ya kila siku...tunaodanganya na kudanganywa tunaishi kwa furaha sana....unless, you find out the truth! Duniani kuna usemi 'TRUTH HURTS'...have you ever wonder kwa nini hakuna usemi 'LIE HURTS'!? It is because 'lies' are always sweet...until the 'truth' interfere! Dont let the truth mess up the lie, and you will forever be happy!

Labda ilikuwa gizani put
BF wake akatoka
Afu huyu jaama alitekisiwa akachomekea kiss

Bila kujua Phina akidhani ni bf wake
Akaendelea na kiss lol

Sioni vinginevyo

Kuna mambo hajatuambia maana naamini the kiss cant be accidental.

i have no feelings for the guy.,when he kissed me i responded in a reflex action kinda way.i stopped it not because i knew it would hurt my guy (ex guy-ouch) but only because it was the right thing to do..

So,that is the reason why you stopped? how lame.