I am single again...'Honesty' is not the best policy!!

Ulishikiwa mtutu ili umkiss huyo jamaa?
wakati wamkiss ulikuwa wafikiri nini?
Hebu tupe mazingira yalikuwaje ukamkiss.
:redface::redface:

i dont see how that matters..point it out to me please??

asante..am trying to judge days by the seeds i plant :)
he likes honesty that i know for sure..but i guess he couldnt handle the truth!

Like 'who' can handle the truth?! That my girlfriend/boyfriend/fiancee/fiance/wife/husband 'kissed' somebody else...and its okey! I can handle that?! Who? Could you?

Like 'who' can handle the truth?! That my girlfriend/boyfriend/fiancee/fiance/wife/husband 'kissed' somebody else...and its okey! I can handle that?! Who? Could you?

i dont know if i could but i prefer to know..and so did he!but whether one stays after knowing that is a completely different case..
the 'handle the truth' part came out wrong.

So,that is the reason why you stopped? how lame.

re-read..carefully this time.note the word NOT betwee 'it' and 'because'. soma hata kwa slow motion if you are too slow i stopped because it was the right thing to do!!

since when did doing the right thing become lame??what a world we live in

It matters a lot.I need to know how you guys ended up kissing.
How did it happen?

satisfying your curiosity is sooo...not good enough reason.especially to make a tale of an insignificant action!

re-read..carefully this time.note the word NOT betwee 'it' and 'because'. soma hata kwa slow motion if you are too slow i stopped because it was the right thing to do!!

since when did doing the right thing become lame??what a world we live in

Hee...stopping was the right thing to do? how about not kissing him?

Hee...stopping was the right thing to do? how about not kissing him?

kissing him was not the right thing to do..which is what i apologised for!!where is you head jamani??
so was i supposed to go on and on because the kiss had started??gooosh!!!

i dont believe in a relationship where i have to hurt him just to feel my power..the kiss wasnt intentional and there is no need pretending that i did it on purpose. it was an honest mistake kabisa..and laughing last or laughing hardest does not matter now that i dont have my baby to share it with!

...I jst wana ask U a few qns,ili niweze kutoa mawazo yangu ;
a) What kind of a kiss was it that U call ''NOT INTENTIONAL/MEANT NOTHING'' looks like,i.e was it on the cheek,forehead,hands,tongue-tongue(French kiss),etc!!???
b) Who was the ''OTHER GUY'' to U,i.e a friend of urz or friend of ur boyfriend,complete stranger,ur ex,etc!!!???
c) In which status was U wen U kissed that guy,i.e drunk,angry(if yes,wiz who),full conscious alcohol free!!!???

Can U please ans Me so zat I can continue wiz ur case,bkoz I am little bit confused,I need sm simpo clarifications frm U personaly!!!...

...I jst wana ask U a few qns,ili niweze kutoa mawazo yangu ;
a) What kind of a kiss was it that U call ''NOT INTENTIONAL/MEANT NOTHING'' looks like,i.e was it on the cheek,forehead,hands,tongue-tongue(French kiss),etc!!???
b) Who was the ''OTHER GUY'' to U,i.e a friend of urz or friend of ur boyfriend,complete stranger,ur ex,etc!!!???
c) In which status was U wen U kissed that guy,i.e drunk,angry(if yes,wiz who),full conscious alcohol free!!!???

Can U please ans Me so zat I can continue wiz ur case,bkoz I am little bit confused,I need sm simpo clarifications frm U personaly!!!...

a)tongue to tongue..
b)a friend of a friend
c)angry..at him. not alcohol free but i was fully conscious-i wasnt drunk if that is what you are asking..

i dont believe in a relationship where i have to hurt him just to feel my power..the kiss wasnt intentional and there is no need pretending that i did it on purpose. it was an honest mistake kabisa..and laughing last or laughing hardest does not matter now that i dont have my baby to share it with!

Pole but still that innocent kiss is still questionable considering the fact that he was neglecting you at the time, so the kiss popped out of nowhere?
You know i feel for you girl lakini ungebaki tu kimya if that kiss meant nothing

kissing him was not the right thing to do..which is what i apologised for!!where is you head jamani??
so was i supposed to go on and on because the kiss had started??gooosh!!!

are you sound minded?
i said not kissing him was the right thing to do.
Anyone can apologize.
But very few can control themselves and bad enough you aint one of them.

Pole but still that innocent kiss is still questionable considering the fact that he was neglecting you at the time, so the kiss popped out of nowhere?
You know i feel for you girl lakini ungebaki tu kimya if that kiss meant nothing

he heard about it..i was to either lie and say it never happen or come clean!!it was out of nowhere..i dont even like that guy-never liked him at ol!!

By Kongosho
I hate kissing, ameni-dehydrate!
hata kama it is with someone you really like??

...zats anaza thing Phina,zat U gona hav2make it clear somehow4Me or anybody who is confused like Me b4I continues more;
-So,U like kissing wiz ONLY SOMEONE U REALLY LIKE,coming2ur incident,can U tel Me between U and ze other guy U kissed,who likes who between ze two of U,i.e do U like Him or He likes U!!??...

yeah..if you thought honesty is the best policy you thought wrong.yamenitokea puani jamani.

so i kissed another guy and to God i swear it meant nothing at all. i was feeling neglected, told him about it and he wouldnt take me serious.

am not saying that what i did was ok..infanct i am apalled! sikufikiria kumwambia at first-nilifagilia vumbi chini ya carpet but i couldnt live with myself (plus he kinda heard about it-ouch) so when he asked i was scared to admit it but finally i thought it better to tell the truth.
so i come clean and nikapigwa kibuti cha pua..so much for honesty..

so am on the hunt gain..with a lesson at hand-ukubwa jaa!
Kwi kwi kwi kuanzia leo bishanga na chi chat ni talaka kwa kwenda mbele,kumbe mambo iko huku mmu? Kwi kwi kwi......hivi ilikuwa tang kiss kabisa? Aisee you made my morning,nimecheka mpaka basi hasa ukizingatia........

i have no feelings for the guy.,when he kissed me i responded in a reflex action kinda way.i stopped it not because i knew it would hurt my guy (ex guy-ouch) but only because it was the right thing to do..

Waoh some kisses can be electrifying eeh!
Good thing that you knew it was a wrong thing to do. Now the telling part, nafikiri the fact that your BF kinda knew about it, before you told him has a lot to tell as well; na sijui ulionesha kujuta ulivyoungama lakini hata mimi nisingeichukua vizuri.

By Kongosho
I hate kissing, ameni-dehydrate!

...zats anaza thing Phina,zat U gona hav2make it clear somehow4Me or anybody who is confused like Me b4I continues more;
-So,U like kissing wiz ONLY SOMEONE U REALLY LIKE,coming2ur incident,can U tel Me between U and ze other guy U kissed,who likes who between ze two of U,i.e do U like Him or He likes U!!??...

Nimeipenda hiyo slang, yaani kama unarap vile!
Teh teh teh!