Hukumu kesi ya Mchungaji Mtikila Mahakama ya Afrika kusomwa Kesho

Hatimaye mahakama ya Afrika ya haki za Binadamu ( African Court of Human and Peoples Right) itasoma hukumu ya kesi iliyofunguliwa na mwenyekiti wa chama cha Democratic Party Kesho jijini Arusha. Kisheria hukumu hiyo ilkuwa itolewe uamuzi ndani ya siku 60 baada ya mawakili kufunga hoja zao. Pamoja na kuwa siku hizo zilipita lakini bado mahakama hiyo imeendelea kupata ligugumizi kuhusu suala hilo mpaka hivi karibuni rasimu ya katiba ilivyotolewa.
Mkuu Ngambo Ngali
What was the judgment?.
P.

Mahakama iliamua kuwa kumzuia mgombea huru Ni kukiuka freedom of association.
Hukumu ya mahakama hiyo inapatikana kwenye tovuti ya African Court of Justice.
What is that mean, sasa sheria yetu ya uchaguzi itabadilishwa to accommodate hukumu hiyo?.

Jee hukumu za African Court of Justice zina status gani kwenye domestic laws zetu?.
P.

Zina nguvu Kama hukumu zingine ila wanamchi hatujui, kwa mfano wakitangaza nafasi za ubunge ni ruksa kwa mwananchi kutumia dirisha hili hata Kama Hana chama kinacho mpa support Kama Sheria isemavyo.

Practically kwa nchi zinazithamini utawala wa Sheria you would expect the executive kuleta mswaada was mabadiliko Kuendana na hukumu hiyo, Kama nilivyosema awali hukumu ilitoka baada ya draft ya Katina ambayo iliweka fursa hiyo.

Sasa kutokana na mkwamo kwenye mabadiliko ya katiba, katiba nayo ikayeyuka na executive wakasahau kabisa kuhusu hii judgement and everything proceeded in our normal style business as usual

It is high time tume ya uchaguzi inakuwa put to test on the strength, spirit, intents and purposes of the decision of the African Court .

IMG_20180923_102330.png
IMG_20180923_102330.png

It is high time tume ya uchaguzi inakuwa put to test on the strength, spirit, intents and purposes of the decision of the African Court .
Thanks for this. Kumbe Mchungaji Mtikila left a good legacy with something tangible.
RIP Mchungaji Mtikila.
Nitamtafuta Kabudi for this.
P

Thanks for this. Kumbe Mchungaji Mtikila left a good legacy with something tangible.
RIP Mchungaji Mtikila.
Nitamtafuta Kabudi for this.
P
He will end up confusing you, if your memory is sharp, you will remember that he was the amicus curie in the court of appeal case on private candidates?

Do you remember the role he played in derailing the Court on the issue independence candidates case in his role as an amicus curie.

Take my word he will do the same in the event you consult him.

The best cause to pursue is to test the independence of the National Election Commission by taking up the forms and submit to them, to see what they have to say on that.

While so doing the judgement of the court ought to be attached with the forms as they will pretend they do not have notice on that.

He will end up confusing you, if your memory is sharp, you will remember that he was the amicus curie in the court of appeal case on private candidates?

Do you remember the role he played in derailing the Court on the issue independence candidates case in his role as an amicus curie.

Take my word he will do the same in the event you consult him.
No, I don't think, that role was an opinion role, but when I approach him, I'll have that judgment with me, together with Article 46.
P

The best cause to pursue is to test the independence of the National Election Commission by taking up the forms and submit to them, to see what they have to say on that.

While so doing the judgement of the court ought to be attached with the forms as they will pretend they do not have notice on that.
2020 naingiza karata yangu mahali.

Mkuu, Wish you all the best in that, we need Private candidates for the enhancement of democracy and for the sake of the practicability of Article 21 of the Constitution

Back
Top Bottom