How to use JamiiForums effectively

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello.am new here.tanzania ni nchi ya udini google kitabu kiitwacho kanisa na siasa ya tanzania

Dear brothers and sisters,

I have to start by giving you a brave and wise saying that says the future is dark, only the bright brains will survive. While thinking about this saying, today I would like to share with you about a story and lessons of a PENCIL MAKER.

A Pencil maker taught the pencils 5 important lessons as here below provided;-

1. Everything you do will always leave a mark.
2. You can always correct the mistakes you make.
3. What is Important is what's inside you.
4. In life you will undergo painful sharpening which will make you a better Pencil.
5. To be the best pencil you can be, you must allow yourself to be held and guided by the hand that holds you!..Let the Hand of God holds you ALWAYS while critically and constructively thinking on how U can help our Tanzania to make a positive move.

Nashukuru kuwa na nyinyi JamiiForamus natumaini nitapata mambo mengi mazuri ya kuburidisha na kufundisha na sio kupotosha jamii.
Mungu awe nanyi kwenye ujenzi wa taifa.
Tupo pamoja
Asante

Hello ,tin no ni kwa ajili ya wenye biashara tu?vipi kuhusu waajiriwa wa makampuni binafsi?

Hello ,tin no ni kwa ajili ya wenye biashara tu?vipi kuhusu waajiriwa wa makampuni binafsi?

Wana jamii naomba kuwauliza wote kulikoni maisha yamekuwa magumu sana nawaombeni kazi walau nipate kazi inayohusu ustawi wa Jamii.

Hello, JF
You have been very helpful to me in so many ways. I thank you most sincerely for the different contributions. They have always been a source of inspiration.

mlango wa kubishia sijui ndo huu? ?
Hodi wana jamii. . !naombeni ukaribisho jama . . . !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom