How much would you pay to see Beyonce?

Icadon

JF-Expert Member
Mar 21, 2007
Haya kwa wale wanaompenda Beyonce kazi kwenu.

According to TMZ.com fans have to buy their tickets along with a two night stay in the hotel -- resulting in packages ranging in price from $450 and $850 per person. There are also a limited number of tickets available that don't require the hotel stay, but those are also high-priced, selling for $250, $500, $750, and $1000 per person -- and according to the TMZ source at the Wynn, ticket-only seating cannot exceed 1% of total ticket sales. Meaning that, in the 1500-seat Encore theater, only 10-15 tickets will be available without hotel fees.

Crazy right? How much would you pay to see Beyonce in a small venue like the Wynn's Encore theater? Do you have to be crazy (or rich) to spend 400 dollars for concert tickets? Is Bey getting greedy? Or do you think as long as she still offers affordable arena tickets, it's okay to do occasional runs like the one she has planned at the Wynn?

Nampenda Beyonce she got great body and all that but siwezi kulipa dola 450 just to see her,that is rudiculous and how much will they pay to see me?.

Nampenda Beyonce she got great body and all that but siwezi kulipa dola 450 just to see her,that is rudiculous and how much will they pay to see me?.

It depends on what you are doing and if it is acceptable! But it is not a lot of money anyway to those who really want to see her. But to us (many wabongos).......... Ni Mtaji huo, karibu 600,000/= ni kama kufuru kuimaliza usiku mmoja tena kumwangali Beyonce.

mama wewe kaa nyumbani na recession, wenye hela watalipa. tayari yupo sold out

kma mtu anazo wacha akajivinjari inategemea una mkwanja kiasi gani hata 10,000 dollar sio mbaya.

Hapa ATL bora niende zangu kwenye ma stripper wa nguvu body kali kushinda beyonce..walau kila dolainayokwenda nina uhakika wa kugusa sehemu mojawapo ya mwili..sasa huyo b mmh yukombali lol

hapa atl bora niende zangu kwenye ma stripper wa nguvu body kali kushinda beyonce..walau kila dolainayokwenda nina uhakika wa kugusa sehemu mojawapo ya mwili..sasa huyo b mmh yukombali lol

ndio nyie mnakufa kwa ngoma

I'm sure you are classy & won't degrade yourself by putting a price on yourself. I could be wrong, it's just my opinion.