It's okay to be sad you don't have to be strong all the time

Fakyuol

Nov 26, 2023
Sometimes, all you have to do is to believe that one day, all the sadness in your heart will disappear. Just know that it's okay not to be a fighter sometimes.

You don't have to be strong all the time. When nothing seems to give you reasons to be positive in life, you just have to go with the flow and stay alive.

I don't know where you came from, and I don't know what you've been through in life; but I know you're one of those sad souls who wish to be saved. It's okay, you don't always have to push yourself to be fine.

I want you to know that

✓It's okay to be sad.
✓It's okay to be tired.
✓It's okay to feel hopeless sometimes.

But please don't give up on yourself especially when nobody’s there to save you. Promise yourself that no matter how hard it is, you'll always choose to live.

Maybe it's hard to be okay right now, but I hope someday you find happiness and peace despite of all that you've been through.

All the sadness and pain that you feel right now will be gone someday. Not because it is what most people say, but because you're a good person and you don't deserve it. Give it time; it's the best healer