Trump calls on Israel to end war ~ says antisemitism is caused by Israeli behaviour

2 of Amerikaz most wanted

JF-Expert Member
Jan 13, 2023
In Trump's first interview dedicated to the Gaza war, Trump called on Israel to "finish up" the war in Gaza because it is "losing a lot of the world"

When asked how he would deal with the "wave of antisemitism" since the start of the war, Trump seemed to blame Israel's own behaviour:

"Well, that's because you fought back. And I think Israel made a very big mistake. I wanted to call [Israel] and say don't do it. These photos and shots. I mean, moving shots of bombs being dropped into buildings in Gaza

Go and do what you have to do. But you don't do that. And I think that's one of the reasons that there has been a lot of kickback. If people didn't see that, every single night I've watched every single one of those."

Even Trump, one of the most Zionist presidents ever, is apparently disgusted by the footage coming out of Gaza.

Keep in mind that according to the Jewish lobby, and the IHRA definition of antisemitism now passed as law in multiple states, saying antisemitism can ever be caused by Jewish behaviour is itself antisemitic.

Trump also spoke positively about the enormous influence of the Israel lobby, but warned their reputation is now "in ruin":

"Some 15 years ago, Israel had the strongest lobby. If you were a politician, you couldn't say anything bad about Israel, that would be like the end of your political career

Israel has to get better with the promotional and with the public relations, because right now they're in ruin."

Source Keith wood

Trump huongea lolote kulingana na anayemsikiliza. He is not principled!

Nahisi Trump anataka kura kutoka kwa Waislam waliopo marekani kwakuwa ni wengi pia...anajua kwa Wakristo wengi watampa kura kwa kupinga Ushoga, Abortion na sera nyingine za Democratic Party

In Trump's first interview dedicated to the Gaza war, Trump called on Israel to "finish up" the war in Gaza because it is "losing a lot of the world"

When asked how he would deal with the "wave of antisemitism" since the start of the war, Trump seemed to blame Israel's own behaviour:

"Well, that's because you fought back. And I think Israel made a very big mistake. I wanted to call [Israel] and say don't do it. These photos and shots. I mean, moving shots of bombs being dropped into buildings in Gaza

Go and do what you have to do. But you don't do that. And I think that's one of the reasons that there has been a lot of kickback. If people didn't see that, every single night I've watched every single one of those."

Even Trump, one of the most Zionist presidents ever, is apparently disgusted by the footage coming out of Gaza.

Keep in mind that according to the Jewish lobby, and the IHRA definition of antisemitism now passed as law in multiple states, saying antisemitism can ever be caused by Jewish behaviour is itself antisemitic.

Trump also spoke positively about the enormous influence of the Israel lobby, but warned their reputation is now "in ruin":

"Some 15 years ago, Israel had the strongest lobby. If you were a politician, you couldn't say anything bad about Israel, that would be like the end of your political career

Israel has to get better with the promotional and with the public relations, because right now they're in ruin."

Source Keith wood
Kwa ambao hawajamwelewa Trump

Trump ameitaka Israel kumaliza vita mapema. Hapa ameenda mbali na kumtukana rais Biden kwamba ni rais dhaifu kwasababu anaibana Israel kuingia mji wa Rafah na kuwafyeka Hamas kisha maisha mengine yaendelee.

Trump amenukuliwa akisema kwamba "Israel Must do quick to complete its Operation in Gaza including destroying the remaining Hamas Battalions in Rafah".

Back
Top Bottom