How Do i Stop Being Unfaithful To My Wife?

How Do i Stop Being Unfaithful To My Wife?

Heaven on Earth

Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2013
Posts
37,234
Reaction score
26,754
There is this person,a frend of mine who need your advice,here is his story

I am married to the most wonderful woman in the world. We dated for four years before I married her three years ago. We are blessed with two kids and hoping to have more in the future. My wife is simply the best. She's caring, honest, giving, very respectful and responsible and on top of all that she's drop dead gorgeous.

I couldn't have asked for a better woman. In fact my biggest prayer is when I return to this planet in another lifetime, I hope I marry the same woman. The only issue is that I am not faithful to her. I actually have never been faithful to any woman in my life but I feel this woman deserves that from me, I just don't know how to give her that.

I've been with several women since we got together 7 years ago but lately I've been feeling she deserves more from me. I want to be faithful to her but I just don't know how to. I promised myself that 2013 was going to be different and I stayed faithful until last month. I've been with two other women since then, but God knows I want to stop. How do I break away from this behaviour? How do I stop myself from wanting and sleeping with other women?
 
aache kujitoa ufahamu! rubbish!

i guess mkuu hujafahamu tu hili tatizo...nimeshakutana na friends like 3 wana-complain kitu hiki hiki.
nadhani kuna tatizo la kisaikolojia hapa linalowakabili watu hawa.. i dont know...
 
Advice him to cheat excessively till when marginal utility becomes zero!!!
 
brother, am telling u thats a spirit.( A SPIRIT OF LUST) , U better start dealing with it before it starts to destroy u. pray pray pray.. i mean get into a spiritual warfare,and start to rebuke that spirit of adoltary, BIND IT , BREAK AND CAST WATEVA SPIRIT THAT CAUSES U UNFAITHNESS IN UR MARRIAGE... and remember we dont get into spiritual warfares by using the authority of our names but THE AUTHORITY OF THE NAME JESUS CHRIST AND ITS BLOOD............ WAG A WAR
 
Kuna Tatizo la kimfumo hasa wa maisha yake kwa ujumla mfano muomba ushauri kama ni mnywaji Ana kampani ya marafiki ambao wengine ni single kila mara hatoweza kukwepa tabia hii coz Kuna ushawishi mwingi umemzunguka wakati wote hata kama anaamua kuacha bado kila akikutana na kampani zake lazima itamtoka akili tuu atasariti, ama labda mfumo wake wa kusafiri safiri kila wakati tena kwenye mazingira ya wadada wanajigonga kwake kabda ni boss Hivi hapo Kuna kazi pia kuacha. Ushauri kama anataka kubadili tabia hiyo anatakiwa abadili na viambatanisho ama vishawishi anavyokutana navyo kila siku akiwapo kubadili mfumo mzima wa maisha ikiwa ni pamoja. Na kuanza kuhudhuria ibada kila Mara basi atapona.
 
The solution lies within the problem. The answer is in every question.

This habit is the function of your subconscious mind. You form habit patterns in your subconscious mind by repeating a thought or act over and over until it establishes tracks in the subconscious mind and becomes second-nature.

Remember: As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he!

To solve your problem, you must form a new habit! To form a new habit, you must be convinced that it is desirable. When your desire to give up the bad habit is greater than your desire to continue, you are already fifty-one percent healed.

Whatever mental picture, backed by faith, you behold in your conscious mind, and repeat it often, will establish tracks in your subconscious mind and fade away the old tracks!

You have freedom to choose. You can choose a good habit or a bad habit. Prayer is a good habit.
 
i guess mkuu hujafahamu tu hili tatizo...nimeshakutana na friends like 3 wana-complain kitu hiki hiki.
nadhani kuna tatizo la kisaikolojia hapa linalowakabili watu hawa.. i dont know...


nimemwambia je akimkuta mke wake ndo anamfanyia hivyo atafanyaje
anasema he dont know if he can stand it,
kuna time alijaribu lakin akajikuta anacheat tena....,is it something natural for men to cheat
 
Back
Top Bottom