Home of AC Milan, Official Thread

Ilikuwepo Milan ya 89-90 na kuendelea...
1. Galli
2. Tasotti
3. Maldini
4. Costacurta
5. Baresi
6. Colombo
7. Donadoni
8. Frank Riijhkard
9. Van Basten
10. Gullit
11. Ancelotti

Kocha Arigo Sacchi.
Ifuatilie Milan ili ujue Soka
Millani ya kipindi hicho ilitawala sana soka la ulaya nakumbuka hata kucheza fainali ya UCL misimu mitatu mfululizo ilikuwa ni kitu cha kawaida.

Ila hii ya miaka ya Leo sijui hata kama kuja kuchukua escudeto miaka ya karibuni hapa.

Millani ya kipindi hicho ilitawala sana soka la ulaya nakumbuka hata kucheza fainali ya UCL misimu mitatu mfululizo ilikuwa ni kitu cha kawaida.

Ila hii ya miaka ya Leo sijui hata kama kuja kuchukua escudeto miaka ya karibuni hapa.
Milan ina DNA ya ushindi so siku moja itarudi tu

Fiorentina star Milan Badelj is one of Serie A’s most wanted footballers. The contract of the former Hamburger SV man expires in 2018 and the player is not going to sign a new deal with the Tuscans. Calciomercato.com’s Daniele Longo has exclusively talked to the player’s agent Dejan Joksimovic to learn Badelj’s plan for the future. The 28-year-old has been linked with moves to Tottenham and AC Milan.

Mr. Joksimovic, do you have any news about a possible contract extension with Fiorentina?
“No, and I want to add that Fiorentina have never called us to offer a new deal. The last time I spoke to representatives of the club was in October.”

Is your client going to leave Florence?
“I’d say so at the moment. He only has one year left in his contract and we have no news regarding a possible contract extension. Badelj is a great pro and a serious person, he will always help the club until he’s here.”

What about the interest of AC Milan?
“We had an agreement with them [last summer]. They would have signed Badelj for € 15 million but Fiorentina suddenly changed their mind and the deal collapsed.”

Did they [AC Milan] made contact in January?
“Yes they did and we also learnt that Inter and AS Roma are keeping tabs on him. AC Milan could have also signed Badelj in January. Given AC Milan’s struggles to sell the club they wanted to buy the player on loan with mandatory buy-out clause but Fiorentina decided not to sell him. Of course the player’s price-tag will be lower next summer because Baldej will only have one year left in his contract.”

Could he join AC Milan in the summer then?
“As of today we’ve only received proposals from foreign clubs. A door for AC Milan will be always opened, we admire and respect the club and its history.”

Imeanza na supercopa italia...so jiandae

The teenage sensation has been linked to the Old Lady as well as several Premier League clubs, but he is not interested in a transfer
Gianluigi Donnarumma has reiterated his desire to stay at AC Milan for the foreseeable future.

The 18-year-old goalkeeper is regarded as one of the biggest talents in the game and has been linked with a move away from San Siro on numerous occasions.

Juventus reportedly see the Italy international as the long-term replacement for Gianluigi Buffon, while a number of Premier League clubs have also been credited with an interest in Donnarumma.

But the shot-stopper has made it clear a transfer is not on his mind at this stage in his career.
"I hope to stay at Milan," Donnarumma told
Sport Mediaset .

"I want to stay because I am a Milan fan."
The youngster's contract is due to expire in 2018 and there has not yet been an agreement in talks over a new deal.

Donnarumma sees no reason for concern just yet, though, and will let his agent Mino Raiola handle the matter.
"My contract is something my agent will deal with," he added.

Fiorentina star Milan Badelj is one of Serie A’s most wanted footballers. The contract of the former Hamburger SV man expires in 2018 and the player is not going to sign a new deal with the Tuscans. Calciomercato.com’s Daniele Longo has exclusively talked to the player’s agent Dejan Joksimovic to learn Badelj’s plan for the future. The 28-year-old has been linked with moves to Tottenham and AC Milan.

Mr. Joksimovic, do you have any news about a possible contract extension with Fiorentina?
“No, and I want to add that Fiorentina have never called us to offer a new deal. The last time I spoke to representatives of the club was in October.”

Is your client going to leave Florence?
“I’d say so at the moment. He only has one year left in his contract and we have no news regarding a possible contract extension. Badelj is a great pro and a serious person, he will always help the club until he’s here.”

What about the interest of AC Milan?
“We had an agreement with them [last summer]. They would have signed Badelj for € 15 million but Fiorentina suddenly changed their mind and the deal collapsed.”

Did they [AC Milan] made contact in January?
“Yes they did and we also learnt that Inter and AS Roma are keeping tabs on him. AC Milan could have also signed Badelj in January. Given AC Milan’s struggles to sell the club they wanted to buy the player on loan with mandatory buy-out clause but Fiorentina decided not to sell him. Of course the player’s price-tag will be lower next summer because Baldej will only have one year left in his contract.”

Could he join AC Milan in the summer then?
“As of today we’ve only received proposals from foreign clubs. A door for AC Milan will be always opened, we admire and respect the club and its history.”

Mkuu naona mambo sio mabaya...hongera sana

Naskia kwamba sunchez "'napenda sana ligikuuu ya EPL Ila nataka tim amabayo inauchu wa makombe na upiganji wa hali ya juuu. je, nikwamba anataka kwenda United.chelsea or arsenal

Finally the leagues are starting up again and we have a must win game against Pescara. Bertolacci, Bonaventura, Montolivo, Gomez, Abate and Suso will miss the game. Only the 2 last ones will be missed though.
We have 1 loss and 1 draw in the last 7 games while Pescara has 1 win in the last 11 games so this will be a real embarrassment if we don't leave their stadium without 3 points.
The last time we played against Pescara away, Milan won 4-0.

I guess the team this Sunday will be:
Donnarumma; De Sciglio, Paletta, Romagnoli, Vangioni; Kucka, Locatelli, Mati; Ocampos, Lapadula, Deulofeu with maybe Sosa getting a spot somewhere in the midfield.

AC Milan will go through the umpteenth revolution next summer as Chinese entrepreneur Yonghong Li is expected to complete the club’s takeover by the next two weeks. The future of several players is up in the air and the rossoneri
have already set sights on some interesting transfer targets. Calciomercato.com has learned which the transfer strategies of the rossoneri are for next summer focusing on which players could be on their way out of the San Siro in the summer.

DEFENCE – Mattia De Sciglio’s contract runs until 2018. The Italy International is not willing to put pen to paper on a new deal and could be leaving the club in the summer amid interest of Juventus. The same goes for Luca Antonelli who, however, is not a transfer target of the Old Lady, but is also considering leaving the club as Lionel Vangioni has leapfrogged him in Montella’s pecking order. Rodrigo Ely will make return to the San Siro from his loan spell at Alaves but could be sold to free up some cash or could be loaned in Serie A.

MIDFIELD – Andrea Poli wants more game time and Torino boss Sinisa Mihajlovic is a long time admirer of the former Sampdoria star. As for
Mario Pasalic , the Croat has had a positive season at the San Siro, but it will be hard for AC Milan to persuade Chelsea to sell the player on a permanent deal next summer. Mati Fernandez could be in his way out of the San Siro as well as he’s been struggling with injuries and the club do not consider him as a priority. The future of Andrea Bertolacci is up in the air, but the sale of the former Genoa man could also be on the cards.

ATTACK – Massimiliano Mirabelli has put Lazio’s Keita Balde on top of his transfer shortlist but the
rossoneri will also try to sign Gerard Deulofeu on a permanent deal. Keisuke Honda will surely leave the San Siro as he has failed to get any game time at all so far this season and he runs out of his contract in the summer. The Japan International is destined to play in the MLS. As for Lucas Ocampos , AC Milan do not want to make his loan move from Genoa permanent, whilst Carlos Bacca is considering his future at the club as AC Milan also want to sign a new, prolific centre forward for the next season.

AC Milan boss Vincenzo Montella is reportedly trying to convince Daniele De Rossi to move to the San Siro once his contract expires at the end of the season.

The Italian tactician is a long time admirer of the Capitan Futuro and according to
Sky Italia he has already made contact to sign the experienced centre midfielder in the summer.
De Rossi, in fact, has rejected the chance to sign a contract extension with his club. AS Roma have only offered him a new one-year deal whilst
De Rossi demands a three-year contract extension.
AC Milan are ready to offer at least a new two-year deal with De Rossi who is also wanted by other Serie A clubs like Inter and Juventus.

Chelsea have also emerged as possible contenders for the experienced Italian midfielder
given that De Rossi is on very good terms with Antonio Conte not to mention that the player may find difficult to join any other Serie A club.

Silvio Berlusconi’s impending sale of AC Milan is source of great sadness for the president, according to former coach Arrigo Sacchi.

On Wednesday, prospective new owner Yonghong Li arrived in Milan ahead of completing his purchase of the club as a final €190 million transfer will be made on Thursday to finalise the changing of the guard at the Diavolo.

It will bring to an end Berlusconi’s 31 years at the helm of the club and Sacchi revealed that he shared a phone call with the 80-year-old, who expressed his feelings about the sale.

“I received a phone call from Berlusconi tonight and he told me he is very, very sorry about the sale,” the ex-Milan boss told Premium Sport . “He spent a lot of money but he always did so with passion.

“He didn’t just think about winning but he wanted to achieve certain projects and dreams for the club. It will certainly mark the end of an era.”

Sacchi paid a special tribute to the outgoing president and his right hand man Adriano Galliani, insisting that without them, Italian football may not have received the boom it did throughout the end of the 1980s and into the ’90s.

“I’m also saddened because I always had contact with Berlusconi and Galliani,” he continued. “Berlusconi has been a very important figure for Italian football because he raised the profile of the club and the league.

“Thanks to him, Serie A had a renaissance. That Milan team [in the late 1980s and early 1990s] is considered the best club side of all time. It will be very strange to no longer have Berlusconi and Galliani at Milan.”

Fininvest CEO Danilo Pellegrino and Head of Business Alessandro Fransozi have arrived at the law firm for the signing of documents.

Photo of Han Li and Fininvest CEO Pellegrino signing the documents of the closing
dbb3f17d64e2fc3a23218d8ad6cce2da.jpg

AC Milan are interested in signing Chelsea midfield star Cesc Fabregas and according to various reports in Italy the rossoneri have made the Spaniard their priority target for the incoming summer transfer window. Reports in Italy also claim Fabregas has reached a preliminary agreement with the Serie A giants who will be able to invest as much as € 150 million to sign new players in the summer.

Trouble is, AC Milan still need to convince Chelsea and that may not be an easy task for the Serie A giants. That’s why, the rossoneri are said to have made Fiorentina star Milan Badelj their secondary target in case they fail to persuade Chelsea to sell Fabregas.

Badelj’s Fiorentina contract expires in 2018 and the player is not willing to extend his stay at Fiorentina signing a new deal. That’s why the Croat is expected to leave the Franchi in the summer as the Tuscans do not want to lose the player as a free agent at the end of next season.

Arsenal scuppered in and filched Sead Kolasinac from under the noses of Everton and AC Milan. Has Wenger always been this ruthless?
Arsenal has had their fair collection of world class superstars, but they have had even more high-profile “just misses.” From Cristiano Ronaldo to Lionel Messi to Zlatan Ibrahimovic , the list goes on and on. So many of the best in the world could have been Gunner greats if Arsene Wenger would have just gone for it.

Suso was happy with the very dramatic draw against Inter (‘it shows this team fights to the bitter end’), but said ‘we should have been more clinical’.

The Spaniard played a part in both Milan goals in the Easter Saturday Derby della Madonnina earlier today as he assisted Alessio Romagnoli’s 84′-minute goal and took the corner that led to Cristian Zapata’s 97′-minute equalizer, which kept the Rossoneri above Inter in Serie A.

Milan celebrated a point but Suso feels that three points could’ve come their way if they converted their chances more.

“We’re happy with the final goal, but we should’ve won,” Suso told MilanTV at the end of the encounter. “We should have been more clinical in the first half. If we were then it’d have been a different game.

“The group? We tried until the end, the goal in the 97′ shows this team fights to the bitter end, that we are a great group and we’ll do everything we can to make it into Europe. We have to beat Empoli at all costs, we can’t make another false step with the teams from the bottom half of the table.

“My moment? I feel important, Montella has always shown he believes in me. I’m happy and I want to continue like this.” With his assist to Romagnoli today, Suso now has 10 assist in his record this term.

Back
Top Bottom