Home of AC Milan, Official Thread

AC Milan midfielder Suso is attracting interest from Chelsea and Juventus, according to reports
According to CalcioMercato, former Liverpool midfielder Suso is a summer target for both Chelsea and Juventus, who are looking to take advantage of his contract issues with AC Milan.

Suso, who spent 2 and a half years with Liverpool before joining AC Milan in the winter transfer window in 2015 for a €1.3 million compensatory fee, has been one of the stand-out players in the Serie A this season.

In 26 starts for the Rossoneri , Suso has scored 6 goals and picked up 7 assists. He has also picked up 4 man of the match awards and has been one of Milan’s most consistent performers.

AC Milan manager Vincenzo Montella is a big fan of Suso and Calciomercato claim that he blocked a move for the Spaniard in the summer and is keen to extend his contract.

However, the complications over Milan’s takeover by Sino-Europe Sports have held up contract negotiations with several players, Suso being one of them.

ac Milan imeshapoteza heshima yake siku hizi. toka ma legend Kama seerdof, maldini, gatusso, did a wastaafu nayo imekufa kifo cha mende yaani siku hizi Milan ni Kama bashite tu haina madhara

Fiorentina star Gonzalo Rodriguez is not going to sign a new contract with Fiorentina.

The agent of the Argentinian defender revealed a few months ago that his client had failed to reach an agreement with Fiorentina and today he has confirmed that the player will be leaving Tuscany at the end of the season when his contract expires.

“Fiorentina have not called us again. I think Gonzalo flopped 10-15 games in five years, we expected a different treatment, Palito Ortega told
Radio Blu.

“Gonzalo and his family are happy in Florence. Money is no problem. Fiorentina had offered him a two-year deal with a 25% cut of his salary. He would have got more money but he only wanted a one-year contract extension. He’s a very sensible guy and he doesn’t know whether he can be competitive at the highest levels for two more years.”

“We can still find an agreement with Fiorentina. We are open to stay and talk to them but at this stage I don’t think Fiorentina are interested anymore in keeping him. We are in talks with many clubs including AC Milan and Inter .”

On the eve of San Siro's match against Genoa, Vincenzo Montella spoke to Milan TV and the rest of the journalists who were at Milanello for the regular press conference ahead of the game.

UPCOMING FIXTURES
"We'll have two important games against two direct opponents, Inter and Atalanta. I don't trust our net fixtures which can be tricky. Now we have to focus on the match against Genoa, which won't be easy. At the end of the season, we'll see what we have achieved".

GENOA
"I read there have been frictions, but I don't know much more and I don't want to get involved. We have to focus only on the pitch. It won't be an easy match, we'll have to play an intelligent game. We won't find lots of spaces, therefore we need to be patient. We'll need to keep our nerve, stay calm and find the right moment to score. They've got nothing to lose and will play to win the game. We just have to focus on our performance".

SET PIECES
"Sosa, Suso and Mati Fernandez are all good players from set-pieces. We should take more advantage of this. Set pieces are important and could also be the winning factor in tomorrow's game".

ABSENT PLAYERS
"I am sure tomorrow we'll have a very competitive team. We have some important players out but I can count on a great group. I always try to involve all my players. I'm proud of this, because I know I have many resources available".

THE FANS
"I see the fans are backing us a lot because they see we are a great group and are appreciating what we are doing on the pitch. I'm happy to represent this team and the Red and Black fans. I'm really happy here, in the next months we will all have a clearer idea".

INDIVIDUALS
"Lapadula is a fighter, he never gives up. He should be more clinical in the last 20 metres. I like his dedication. Abate? He's a lot better, we can't wait to have hm back, we miss him a lot. Ocampos? In the past, he played both as winger and as centre forward: he's an important player for us.

Kucka? I often need a player like him, but a downer can happen to everyone. I kept Locatelli on the bench only for two games, against Juve he was down with a fever. Psychologically he's back at 100 per cent".

Tottenham want AC Milan midfielder Suso, according to Gazzetta dello Sport.

A number of clubs have been linked with the 23-year-old Spaniard amid speculation over his future in recent months.
Atletico Madrid and Juventus are said to be interested in Suso, whose contract at the San Siro expires in 2019.

Now Spurs are said to have shown an interest in the player, although Gazzetta suggest he wants to stay at Milan
Meanwhile, Inter Milan want Tottenham forward Heung-Min Son,
Tuttomercatoweb.com claim.

And there continues to be speculation in the Italian press that Chelsea boss Antonio Conte could return to Serie A this summer, with Inter.
The Sun have picked up reports Inter’s owners are keen to install Conte,
declaring that the club are ready to offer him a £13m-a-year deal , which is reportedly double his wages at Chelsea.
The Sun also say Inter plan to offer Conte full control over transfers.

Conte was asked at a press conference on Friday about reports he wants a greater say over transfers at Chelsea before agreeing to sign a new contract.
He said: “It is not true. I don’t understand it. Honestly, I have a good relationship.
“When I need something I speak with the club and we find always to try to find the right solution – but always together.

“If we take always the right solution it is very difficult to tell this, but we always take the decision together.
“I am very happy to be Chelsea’s coach and want to continue this way for many years.”
Mkuu Gang Chomba salama lakini? Huwa sikuelewi pale unaposemaga Milan ndio baba wa mafanikio europa! Kwa kati ya barcelona na milan nani anamafamikio zaidi inapokuja issue ya vikombe?

Labda mimi ndio sielewi.

Mkuu Gang Chomba salama lakini? Huwa sikuelewi pale unaposemaga Milan ndio baba wa mafanikio europa! Kwa kati ya barcelona na milan nani anamafamikio zaidi inapokuja issue ya vikombe?

Labda mimi ndio sielewi.

Usichanganye domestic trophy na international trophy...
Piga hesabu ya makombe ambayo watu hawa wamekutana ama wanaweza kukutana, hapa namaanisha champions league, uefa cup, uefa super cup na club world champions

Suso has injured his flexor once again and will be out for at least two weeks.

and this is the official statements
b3e1bac542715a734730e52ec83fd518.jpg

Kwa hili balaa la Deloufeu na Ocampo, huwa nawaza sana ingekuwa vipi wangeungana na Bonaventura na Susso...

Dah

Kwa hili balaa la Deloufeu na Ocampo, huwa nawaza sana ingekuwa vipi wangeungana na Bonaventura na Susso...

Dah
majeruhi yanatuumiza sana mkuu, ocampo ana mguu wa mpira huyu mtoto comb yake na deloufeu ipo vizuri sana.

tuna game nyepesi sana kwa kuangalia
d551672dd6e677a5dc9b2997c32c1092.jpg

Usichanganye domestic trophy na international trophy...
Piga hesabu ya makombe ambayo watu hawa wamekutana ama wanaweza kukutana, hapa namaanisha champions league, uefa cup, uefa super cup na club world champions

Hivi kweli wewe unadhani AC Millan kama ile ya mwaka 2003 hadi 2007 itapata kujirudia tena?

Hivi kweli wewe unadhani AC Millan kama ile ya mwaka 2003 hadi 2007 itapata kujirudia tena?

Ilikuwepo Milan ya 89-90 na kuendelea...
1. Galli
2. Tasotti
3. Maldini
4. Costacurta
5. Baresi
6. Colombo
7. Donadoni
8. Frank Riijhkard
9. Van Basten
10. Gullit
11. Ancelotti

Kocha Arigo Sacchi.