Hivi, ni kupenda au kutamani?

Hivi, ni kupenda au kutamani?

mhhh u dont make sense again....love without relationship . th fck is that?.... how will u love someone if u dont have any relationship with that person....
I thought u said u need to spend up to 8 months to decide whether u luv sum1 or not. Now wat do u call that, not a relnship?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
alrite, kwa nini uliacha B? huamini kwenye Love, ama hujawa atracted, ama hupatagi infatuations? usiniambie hata kimoja hakiapply

hahaaaaa B nilikuwa 'damaged' aisee moyo umegoma kuunga na si unajua moyo ndo uanfanyaga hizo mambo, sasa umeshindwa yote.
 
Have you consulted your doctor lately? I think something is going wrong in your biology...
hahahaa! hapana, unajua primary alcohols zikiwekewa oxygen, yani zikiwa exposed to oxygen for sometime zina-turn into aldehyde,
Sasa ukinywa hiyo kitu! ambayo ni sawa na flat beer - au further ikiwa imepata oxygen ya kutosha inakuwa carbolic acid...banaeee!!! unakuwa kama umetoka mwezini......no tough with the reality on earth kabisaaaa!!!
 
OK Big back to u.... I am not sure what are u talking about love or infatuation... I think u r talking about infatuation and all that ..because I have fallen in love only once in my life...but the rest was infatuations and boy did i get plucked by infatuations..... :doh:... navyo fahamu Infatuation develops rather rapidly, based on limited characteristics, based on the emotion only... u loses touch with reality...in other word unakuwa like a totally different person (more Stupid I guess) .

But love is different ? It takes time. It takes work. A relationship requires a long-term commitment, and a daily, constant effort demonstrated by both persons involved. Kwa hiyo it is worth investing time into finding someone who is not only compatible, but someone with whom a mutual respect, a deep sense of care and concern, and similar values are shared. In sum, relationship is an investment of time, which in turn, continues to grow and deepen over time. Is it not amazing that the better we get to know someone, the more we care for them and the more we love them? ....

kama Love takes time to work out....ina maana it will also take some time to fade/die...au? I mean kama umeinvest kwenye time and other resources, ina maana kuna wakati, kama viumbe hai vilivyo, hiyo kitu itakufa....
 
hahahaa! hapana, unajua primary alcohols zikiwekewa oxygen, yani zikiwa exposed to oxygen for sometime zina-turn into aldehyde,
Sasa ukinywa hiyo kitu! ambayo ni sawa na flat beer - au further ikiwa imepata oxygen ya kutosha inakuwa carbolic acid...banaeee!!! unakuwa kama umetoka mwezini......no tough with the reality on earth kabisaaaa!!!

sasa haya ma-chemical equations yamekujaje tena huku afu tena mida hiii aghrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
 
I am not naive DW bana.... mmmhhhh that is out of question; for me commitments comes first then sex.... premarital sex is totally forbidden in my religion, and I am a person who fears GOD... how can he get through with this agenda..u tell me...

Give me another Agenda...
I knw there are people like that shown in bold thats y I said there can be other agendas as well. For example some1 can pretend to luv u coz he/she is interested more in ur fortune than u as a person.
 
Like I said you are talking about love and relationships as if it is the same thing. The fact is, they are two different issues. U dont need to put effort to know that u love someone but yeah you need efforts to make a relationship work.


Hapa tupo ukurasa mmoja kiongozi
 
Commitments before sex? Haiko kwenye encyclopedia ya wanaume walio wengi. Believe me you!
Kumbe kuna wachache ambao huu msamiati unapatikana kwenye encyclopedia zao?? au ni typing error on your side.
 
hahahaa! hapana, unajua primary alcohols zikiwekewa oxygen, yani zikiwa exposed to oxygen for sometime zina-turn into aldehyde,
Sasa ukinywa hiyo kitu! ambayo ni sawa na flat beer - au further ikiwa imepata oxygen ya kutosha inakuwa carbolic acid...banaeee!!! unakuwa kama umetoka mwezini......no tough with the reality on earth kabisaaaa!!!
Aisee invizibo kaamka bwana. Kamata hii:






The Following User Says Thank You to Bigirita For This Useful Post:

Asprin (Today)​


Bht kama unataka ufafanuzi twende zetu kwenye PM
 
I know you do my super dearest B!!!

huji siku hizi 'the mamushkaz' ni loosers tu, lol
recipe ya supu ilikwibwa na wale 'sokwe', subiri uone kichapo


LOL.....ila vile visokwe vipo juu aisee...sasa wale wamekuwa kama 'magay' tu kasoro mama yao.....hivi wale wawili wapo kwenye infatuation, attraction, lust ama LOVE B?
 
sitaki PM wla nini, hayo makitu huwa yananiumiza kichwa.

Super dearest B niimbie ule wimbo ''Yesu alisema, pendaneni............'' kuku ukipiga kinanda'
 
Kumbe kuna wachache ambao huu msamiati unapatikana kwenye encyclopedia zao?? au ni typing error on your side.
Wapo kama kina Semenya, anti Danieli na wa aina hiyo! Lakini kwa sisi marijali, I aisee I can't commit myself to someone's girl before I experience the sweetness of her dear pussy. I better commit my self to my father's daughter, if I must commit my self to a girl before sex.
 
LOL.....ila vile visokwe vipo juu aisee...sasa wale wamekuwa kama 'magay' tu kasoro mama yao.....hivi wale wawili wapo kwenye infatuation, attraction, lust ama LOVE B?
I think one of those hapo ila sijui ipi
 
Wapo kama kina Semenya, anti Danieli na wa aina hiyo! Lakini kwa sisi marijali, I aisee I can't commit myself to someone's girl before I experience the sweetness of her dear pussy. I better commit my self to my father's daughter, if I must commit my self to a girl before sex.

yeomiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii biggy!!!

kwaherini for now good people.
 
sitaki PM wla nini, hayo makitu huwa yananiumiza kichwa.

Super dearest B niimbie ule wimbo ''Yesu alisema, pendaneni............'' huku ukipiga kinanda'


okay sawa......'kama nilivyowapenda'.....lakini upendo upi tunauzungumzia B?

then baada ya hapo kitafuata nn B?
 
Back
Top Bottom