Hivi, ni kupenda au kutamani?

hahaaa B tukianza kubishan hapa tutageukia kwenye jukwaa la Max Shimba. lets agree to disagree, sawa super dear?

sawa super dear (lakini tutabishana tukishatoka hapa kwenye infidelity)
:doh:

Wapo kama kina Semenya, anti Danieli na wa aina hiyo! Lakini kwa sisi marijali, I aisee I can't commit myself to someone's girl before I experience the sweetness of her dear p*ssy. I better commit my self to my father's daughter, if I must commit my self to a girl before sex.
Duh! hiyo kwenye bold hapo kaka mkubwa ni salad au???

I cant just stare at a beautiful creation and decide that I am in love with him..May be I will start by liking that person and be curious to know that person better.....but love? no.... may be not me.... so lets agree to disagree...
No sis u still ddnt get my qn? My qn is, During those 8 months in which u r trying to figure out whether u luv the guy or not, What do u have with that guy if not relnship???? I mean even if u r still evaluating luv status, definitely u have some kind of rlnship with the guy.

No sis u still dnt get my qn? My qn is, During those 8 months in which u r trying to figure out whether u luv the guy or not, What do u have with that guy if not relnship???? I mean even if u r still evaluating luv status, definitely u have some kind of rlnship with the guy.
kwahiyo unaweza penda mtu bila kuwa na relationship nae? ahhh i gave up...nimechoka... kwanza nyie mkisema love mnamaanisha love or sex.....

mbona hujanijibu wewe unapenda kwa speed gani?

Kaizer mie nimepata kiu bana naweza kupata Pina Colada? remember u owe me one

kwahiyo unaweza penda mtu bila kuwa na relationship nae? ahhh i gave up...nimechoka... kwanza nyie mkisema love mnamaanisha love or sex.....

aaaw you still remeber this eeh! would you like a 'cherry colada' instead...in any case, on this we are oin the same page....lets forget about this 'heavy' subject of LOVE, relationship, infatuation, attraction and infidelity...

aaaw you still remeber this eeh! would you like a 'cherry colada' instead...in any case, on this we are oin the same page....lets forget about this 'heavy' subject of LOVE, relationship, infatuation, attraction and infidelity...

No... Pina colada will do hhhaha..

yuko wapi Asprin aje kuifunga mada....Malisak samahani

Pole kwa kukuchosha kiasi hicho. I guess I am a very bad teacher.
Anyway for the sake of School of love and relationship, I would like to ask all members to agree to officially close this thread.

:closed_2::closed_2::closed_2::closed_2::closed_2::closed_2::closed_2::closed_2::closed_2::closed_2::closed_2::closed_2::closed_2::closed_2::closed_2::closed_2::closed_2:

kutamani na kupenda sometimes ndio maana moja..

mtu kuwa na mke haina maana anampenda mkewe..

unaweza kuoa kwa sababu tofauti na mapenzi...
Kumbe unaweza kuolewa ilihali hupendwi sijawahi kufikiria hili

Pole kwa kukuchosha kiasi hicho. I guess I am a very bad teacher.
Anyway for the sake of School of love and relationship, I would like to ask all members to agree to officially close this thread.

:closed_2::closed_2::closed_2::closed_2::closed_2::closed_2::closed_2::closed_2::closed_2::closed_2::closed_2::closed_2::closed_2::closed_2::closed_2::closed_2::closed_2:
:D :D :D :D

Hurusiwi kugivu apu

Back
Top Bottom